No announcement yet.

Zippy Kratom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea for me 1 heaping tsp of the red is just about perfect for pain relief and calming effect. frank make sure that if you try it again you take it on a somewhat empty stomach. i've noticed that just like with alcohol if you take it with a bunch of food the results are diminished.

Comment

I'm gonna try the red first. I have terrible insomnia and I've been going through that zzzquil stuff like crazy. I'll probably place the order later today.

Comment

And thanks Coolio for all the information you've provided here. The last guy I used really wasn't as knowledgeable....lol

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
          I'm gonna try the red first. I have terrible insomnia and I've been going through that zzzquil stuff like crazy. I'll probably place the order later today.
          just a heads up on zzzquil. its the exact same ingrediant as benedryl. it's just marketed for something different and they triple the cost. go buy generic store brand benedryl and you will get the exact same product for literally 3 times cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
            We have the Red Horn right now and that's an insomniac's best friend.

But also later on this week we have a load coming from the same farmer that will include some of that Red Vein that Bouncer's been talking about that is highly-rated for pain.

We'll have a coupon code for Superior Muscle members ready by later today or tomorrow.

Comment

good stuff coolio. i like that your a real person that tells it like it is rather than just "buy buy buy everything is perfect buy buy buy". nobody likes a used car salesman vibe especially not the group here. appreciate the fact that you take the time to explain the details and even list some downsides. refreshing to see.

Comment

Welcome to SM. Good info.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  good stuff coolio. i like that your a real person that tells it like it is rather than just "buy buy buy everything is perfect buy buy buy". nobody likes a used car salesman vibe especially not the group here. appreciate the fact that you take the time to explain the details and even list some downsides. refreshing to see.
                  I agree 100%!!! I just ordered the sample pack for now. I'm interested in the red horn but I want to try the white too. Maybe I'll save the white for weekends. I'll post up on my experience!

Comment

Start out with 1 heaping tsp in oj or protein shake. If nothing is felt bump to 2 heaping tsp 4-6 hours later. With the Borneo I needed 2. With Thai I needed 1.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      Something to keep in mind, since we're talking about it not being a perfect world in the kratom lifestyle--a lot of people experience some type of nausea the first time they try kratom.

I actually vomited. Then, affterwards I was sitting there feeling pretty good thinking to myself, "There really is something to this". I used a lower dose the next time. I have not experienced any problems since then.

But just to keep things on the up-and-up, it can be hard on the stomach for a new user.

Comment

i never had anything like that with 1-2 tbsp.

Comment

Awesome !!! Love me some kratom here and there instead of alcohol. Now I can support my habits and the board all in one shot.

Comment

SuperiorMuscle Members Get 20% Off Kratom With Coupon Code SM01

Comment

I don't see the other green stuff for sale on his site :D

Comment

Thanks Coolio for the awesome service! Zippy is the perfect name because that shit gets there in a zip!! I actually forgot I ordered came home to two packages, one from Zippy and the other with some other goodies in it...lol

Oh, and I couldn't resist the cherry candy! Now I'm gonna have to go do more cardio!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X