HGH - Genotropin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH - Genotropin

Hey guys, i have never been using any type of AAS or HGH and im interested in HGH, i have read about 2-3 guides on how to use HGH and ive been researching alot about it, the only problem i have is that i want to know where i can get good quality genotropin. Or should i loose my roid virginity to something else? thanks in advance :)
    Last edited by NobunagaSensej; 08-17-16, 12:23 PM.

Yeah it doesn't work like that. Nobody is going to give you sources right off the bat and if they do you shouldn't trust them because they are scamming you. Besides real genotropin will cost you about $1500 a month at the lowest dose of 2iu a day.

Also GH before AAS for a first timer is really quite silly and taking any drugs without a good foundation of a few years of training and solid diet will give you more side effects than gains. You really need to prove it to yourself that your ready.

Comment

Originally posted by NobunagaSensej View Post
      Hey guys, i have never been using any type of AAS or HGH and im interested in HGH, i have read about 2-3 guides on how to use HGH and ive been researching alot about it, the only problem i have is that i want to know where i can get good quality genotropin. Or should i loose my roid virginity to something else? thanks in advance :)
      nah run Test E or P

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
        Yeah it doesn't work like that. Nobody is going to give you sources right off the bat and if they do you shouldn't trust them because they are scamming you. Besides real genotropin will cost you about $1500 a month at the lowest dose of 2iu a day.

Also GH before AAS for a first timer is really quite silly and taking any drugs without a good foundation of a few years of training and solid diet will give you more side effects than gains. You really need to prove it to yourself that your ready.

money is no problem, i did expect to pay around 6-8000$ for a 6 month supply id pay more if i had to aswell, ive been training for about 3-4 years given the fact i was off the gym for 2 whole years due to surgery/injurys etc. but im back now and i want to start with something, I was talking to a friend thats been using AAS, and he said that GH is better. now as im a newbie to these kind of drugs im not going to act as if i know everything about them. I guess ill just have to listen to u guys, because of ur experience etc, So what do you recommend i start with if i might ask? And thank you for ur reply! :)

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
          nah run Test E or P

Why? as im new to these kind of drugs, im curious to why you would recommend Test E.

Thx for ur reply! :)

Comment

money is no problem, i did expect to pay around 6-8000$ for a 6 month supply id pay more if i had to aswell, ive been training for about 3-4 years given the fact i was off the gym for 2 whole years due to surgery/injurys etc. but im back now and i want to start with something, I was talking to a friend thats been using AAS, and he said that GH is better. now as im a newbie to these kind of drugs im not going to act as if i know everything about them. I guess ill just have to listen to u guys, because of ur experience etc, So what do you recommend i start with if i might ask? And thank you for ur reply! :)
            You send me that money and I'll get it for you:thumb:$6 to $8K?!?!?!if you got it, spend it.

Comment

Why? as im new to these kind of drugs, im curious to why you would recommend Test E.

Thx for ur reply! :)
              Because it's a nice first timer cycle and you can make some good gains on it with proper food and training.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                You send me that money and I'll get it for you:thumb:$6 to $8K?!?!?!if you got it, spend it.

Ya, i was looking in to the prescription price in my country, and its around 607,89$ for 16UIs

now we have a forum and people recommended a drugselling website where you can buy AAS/HGH etc, and the price there for 16UIs was 246.16$ so i calculated the amount i was thinking of using, 3UIs/Day in 2 turns, which would be 1,5 UI each time 16 UIs would last me 5 days, that would be 5 days on 2 days off, 246,16x4 is 984,64$ thats the price id pay here for 1 months supply of genotropin. 984,64x6=5907,84$ thats the price for 6 months, now the only problem i have is im pretty sceptic to the website, the brand is Pfizer, but id go nuts if i lost 6k$ :S

Comment

Yeah beginners should always start with just test. 10-12 weeks of test E or C @500mg a week. adex .5mg eod. Besides you get more for your money compared to GH anyway. As far as sources you should stick around and participate and see where it takes you.

Comment

Ya, i was looking in to the prescription price in my country, and its around 607,89$ for 16UIs

now we have a forum and people recommended a drugselling website where you can buy AAS/HGH etc, and the price there for 16UIs was 246.16$ so i calculated the amount i was thinking of using, 3UIs/Day in 2 turns, which would be 1,5 UI each time 16 UIs would last me 5 days, that would be 5 days on 2 days off, 246,16x4 is 984,64$ thats the price id pay here for 1 months supply of genotropin. 984,64x6=5907,84$ thats the price for 6 months, now the only problem i have is im pretty sceptic to the website, the brand is Pfizer, but id go nuts if i lost 6k$ :S
                    Most websites that sell name brand are selling counterfeit GH.

Comment

But you've yet to see the sponsor page on top of the this site? Lol

Clear as day...world HGH :retard:

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                        Most websites that sell name brand are selling counterfeit GH.

Yea, thats what i was thinking. Its most likely counterfeit GH.... seems impossible to get ur hands on real GH. Meh, ill just have to look into Test E as u recommended! :)

Comment

I think he is looking specifically for phizer genotropin. If you don't mind chinese then yeah check out the sponser on the banner above. I still recommend test only for a first cycle though.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                            But you've yet to see the sponsor page on top of the this site? Lol

Clear as day...world HGH :retard:

Yea, haha i did see it, So Hygetropin is the same thing as genotropin only cheaper? or am i completely lost here?

Comment

Yea, haha i did see it, So Hygetropin is the same thing as genotropin only cheaper? or am i completely lost here?
                              Genotropin is American made pharmaceutical quality. Hyges and Jins are chineese.

Comment

Working...
                              X