My HGH log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
    Rocket, you ever bump up your dose from 2.5iu? Curious if you run your HGH like a cycle. Ramp up for a couple months and then back down for a couple.
    I have years ago but steady always was best for me. its such a slow working thing you couldn't tell right away anyways.
    I take it for health so Im not sure I would care even if it did more for me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Androman View Post
      damn should I be worried if I'm running 7ius?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
      short periods of time I doubt it. the IUs dont matter whats the IGF at? only way to know is run a test and see where your blood sugar levels are at. if your Gh is real I would say your super high but how ling you gonna run it at that doses ect?

Comment

I know it might sound stupid but I'm taking that much because it is the most I can afford ... I just wanna be HUGE. but I might lower it because I'm getting sides I don't like...for instance my appetite is slightly suppressed

you really want to be huge you have to eat to be huge. diet is so important. I wish I knew that 20 years ago lol.
        im 265 now never would of been this big with out GH I'm sure. I credit GH and 25 years of weights and test but GH pushed me past the 240s I'm sure but took years

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
          :clapback:don't be ME....please don't

Be yourself bro....I fuck with you a lot...but you sincerely are either stupid, clueless or just love the attention and post purposely dumb shit....or ALL OF THE ABOVE
          ahhh rado rado radooo..... you misunderstand so much.. I forgive u brother

Comment

• Originally posted by ROCKETS REVENGE View Post
            you really want to be huge you have to eat to be huge. diet is so important. I wish I knew that 20 years ago lol.
            im 265 now never would of been this big with out GH I'm sure. I credit GH and 25 years of weights and test but GH pushed me past the 240s I'm sure but took years
            im not sure about my igf levels .... and that's where I'm trying to get at....hgh will help me get to 250s lean ...it helps go beyond your genetic limit and truth is high dosages are required... the only problems with dosing at 7ius was constant headaches and loss of appetite so I had to back down to 5 again.

Comment

• Tested my BG waking was 108... pinned my ghrp and waited 20 mins(highest peak) BG now 121... imagine what HGH will do to your BG @ 5ius or 7....GHRP will spike higher than GH in a very short period of time, so idk how many points it will raise. If I remeber correctly it didn't raise much when I was on HGH..
              So Andro you should be spreading your shots if you doing 5-7iu's...
              My guess is your headaches are due to water retention. High Blood pressure

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

• nah it's not due to high bp...I checked it the other night when while I was experiencing the headache and it was in range... I'm lowering my dosages right now because my appetite went away

Comment

nah it's not due to high bp...I checked it the other night when while I was experiencing the headache and it was in range... I'm lowering my dosages right now because my appetite went away

What is your range?.
                  You have a cuff? If u do.. throw that shit away...
                  Get one that wraps around your arms

Comment

• https://youtu.be/9ohmqLl5tp8

Comment

• So lets say if you want to look shredded? More like a model kinda thing instead if huge?

I ask because the sports i train for (soccer/triathlons/crossfit) being in the bigger side is countereffective.

Hoe many IU of GH would be beneficial for fat loss and recovery?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by ihatbananas View Post
                        So lets say if you want to look shredded? More like a model kinda thing instead if huge?

I ask because the sports i train for (soccer/triathlons/crossfit) being in the bigger side is countereffective.

Hoe many IU of GH would be beneficial for fat loss and recovery?

2iu of good gh.

but if your not dieting and training hard no amount of gh will help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          2iu of good gh.

but if your not dieting and training hard no amount of gh will help.
                          Believe me when i say i am an athlete.
                          I train 4 to 6 times a day.
                          And i am pretty decent with my diet.
                          But im usually injuring myself and my recovery has slow down, it could be overwork. But i have my triathlon competition in 9 months and my crossfit competition in a month from now and another one in 5 months. Takes time to get ready.

Does your TD send to America?

Comment

• Yes TP sends to the US. I’d use 2.5iu a day.

Comment

Working...
                            X