Ansomone log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by razo View Post
    Rocket, what's the difference between using sterile or bac?
    Bac keeps the GH preserved once reconstituted much longer.

Rocket ansomone is an actual Chinese company. Anke Bio is the manufacturer. This is not generic with pretty labels I promise you.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

Rocket ansomone is an actual Chinese company. Anke Bio is the manufacturer. This is not generic with pretty labels I promise you.

Got it, Thanks Bouncer.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        so you didn't wait 2 weeks? I cant say I blame you I would want to go back down in IUs also. its funny if you dropped to 1iu you would want the sides back ,lol. I like to just feel it but thats it. my knees start to hurt not my wrists

is it BA water or sterile water in there?
        also where are they saying this stuff is made, Russia or China?
        Nope, 10 days was long enough. lol At 4iu it's hard to sleep due to my hands going completely numb and then hurting.

And it's sterile water they ship it with. Pick up some bac water. Not sure why the package it with sterile water. It just adds to the cost and I'm sure most don't use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
          Nope, 10 days was long enough. lol At 4iu it's hard to sleep due to my hands going completely numb and then hurting.

And it's sterile water they ship it with. Pick up some bac water. Not sure why the package it with sterile water. It just adds to the cost and I'm sure most don't use it.
          You won't be sleeping much on the Jins either then. Lol.

Comment

Damn bro, your freaking me out. This talk about no sleep when I hear one of the advantages of gh is good sleep. Now I'm 2nd guessing If I should do it or not.

Comment

The only reason I'm running them at 4iu it's because that's how I started when getting my blood work done. When I bump it down to 2iu it's a ton better. I should really be trying to keep my igf levels around 350 which I can easily do with properly dosed GH at 2iu a day. You have to also remember some people are more sensitive to side than others. I just happened to be one of those people. Lol

Comment

3.3 iu per day is my sweet spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

yea I wouldn't bet to much money on that being a legit Chinese pharmaceutical company.

the Bac water is def correct the sterile water is good to mix and inject the whole vial only. "they say" the Gh will die after the first day. I figure I am def not going to test that idea I will just use Bac water as again "they say" 21 days if I remember correct? what ever it is its def long enough to use one vial if mixed in bac water

Comment

lol dont blame you one bit. you have told me how shitty it feels good for you making it 10 days. you will give a real legit result.
                    when you used the first GH are you doing everything the same? diet-time of injections - amount of ius- time of testing - ect ect

Comment

Yep keeping everything exactly the same. Same dosage same time same diet.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                        yea I wouldn't bet to much money on that being a legit Chinese pharmaceutical company.

the Bac water is def correct the sterile water is good to mix and inject the whole vial only. "they say" the Gh will die after the first day. I figure I am def not going to test that idea I will just use Bac water as again "they say" 21 days if I remember correct? what ever it is its def long enough to use one vial if mixed in bac water
                        It's legit. I been there with ya every step of the way bro, we known each other on these forums a long time, we've seen the same scams. But just because we've seen so many doesn't mean EVERYTHING is a scam. I have absolutely zero doubt the jins and the ansomone these Russian sponsors are sending out are top notch product. That could change in the future as we've seen so many time before but as of right now they are good to go.

Hygetropin and alphatrop... Not so much. That's dogshit gh. But at least they were honest and sent out free kits for testing. It certainly was not in their best interests to send out free alphatrop and have it test poorly, they did it anyway.

It's fine to be sceptical but you gotta be willing to give props where due.

Comment

its SUNDAY chad77 r the results in???

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Comment

Not yet. Email should come today though. I'll post it up tomorrow morning most likely.

Comment

thanks bro. i am soon getting on the gh/t-enthanate . im 44years old. been lifting around injuries for years. now i wanna just have a "maintenance w/xtras"....

Comment

wuts your opinion on hygtropin or ansonome? i

Comment

Working...
                                X