Man of my word.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man of my word.

I got out of my bed at 430am. I immediately injected 3 CC's of nuke. For those that don't know. Prime dared me to pin 3 CC a day for five days. Today was day one. While in at it I'll will give the product a review too. Prime and prime and I did not get off to a good start. Let's get that clear now. That's in the past. Met as well have some fun now.

In regards to the product. I injected 3 mil at 430am. Prime instructed me to inject 3 hours pre workout.

At 730 I was in the gym pumping up my delts. I was extremely tired from only a few hours of sleep as I'm running clen rite now. From the nuke at 3 mil I most definitely noticed a marked improvement with intensity. TBH, I'd probably been just fine of 2 mil. But a deal is a deal. I was sweating before I touched the weight. Strength was fuckn great today. 4 months ago I had my C4-7 fused and suffered lots of nerve damage witch has affected my brute strength. I felt strong as fuck today. I decided to use semi light weight today cuz I really wanted to see a serious pump from this nuke. I did overhead presses with 60's and 70's for sets of 12 and the last 2 sets I went failure. Next was front delt raises. This is where the pump became SKIN TEARING.

I finished with side lateral raises with dumbbell and cables. I was dripping sweat and extremely pumped up. Even tho I was dead tired, the energy level was still on turnttt. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0472.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	154.9 KB
ID:	952801Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0473.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	160.5 KB
ID:	952802Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0474.JPG
Size:	164.8 KB
ID:	952803Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0467.JPG
Size:	193.1 KB
ID:	952804Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0470.JPG
Size:	186.3 KB
ID:	952805 The product itself I've got no complaints. I like more enery. I like more strength. I love intensity. Tomorrow is day 2 so stay tuned. If any one want to see the video it on vemeo under TorroXL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dam it man.lol Good luck!!

Comment

Is this supposed to be an advertisement of some kind? Worst ad campaign ever. Lmao

Comment

Seems we have more than one member having pinning issues lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Is this supposed to be an advertisement of some kind? Worst ad campaign ever. Lmao

It's a bet/challenge. Would you pin 3 mil? I was challenged and accepted. While we are on the topic, the NUKE was good to me. Worked well and I look forward to pinning another 3 mil early in the am. 3 hours pre workout.
          I'm just giving an honest review. Prime is not my buddy and there is no agenda here.

Comment

I'm saying nobody wants to see your ass.

Comment

Lol

Comment

I personally pin it 1 to 1.5 hours pre workout.. I suggest trying that instead of 3 hrs pre tomorrow... I feel 3 is too long to wait for an optimal experience.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0514.JPG
Size:	202.1 KB
ID:	946892Before pump. Had little sleep, but after pinning 3ML I was starting to feel aggressive.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0513.JPG
Size:	237.7 KB
ID:	946893Getting pumpedClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0509.JPG
Size:	234.5 KB
ID:	946894Explosive AF after 12 setsClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0511.JPG
Size:	228.3 KB
ID:	946895Feeling it rite hear.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0512.JPG
Size:	221.1 KB
ID:	946896End of sesh. Pump status is at #SkinTearing

Comment

And for those of you that were offended by my white ass. Here's the deal. I shoot test, bend bars and finger blast little fucksticks in my spare timeClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0467.JPG
Size:	193.1 KB
ID:	946897Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0404.JPG
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	946898Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0403.JPG
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	946899

The Bull[emoji243]

Comment

Dude you're a fucking poser and fat ass. Man gtfo out of here with your saggy tits, estrogen filled gut and lift some god damn weights. God damn 10lb dbs and you act as if you're lifting?

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                        Dude you're a fucking poser and fat ass. Man gtfo out of here with your saggy tits, estrogen filled gut and lift some god damn weights. God damn 10lb dbs and you act as if you're lifting?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0051.JPG
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	946900i got your 10lb weight in my pants bitch.
                        4 months ago I just had my C4-7 fused and was almost paralyzed. So fuck you and your negative comments you fuckn cunt. I was bending bars when you were sucking your mothers dick bitch. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0103.JPG
Size:	158.8 KB
ID:	946901lil faggot like you would quit lifting after an injury like this. Go fuck yourself. Then go fuck your mother you little twat. I'm TorroXL AKA BAR BENDER. I'm here to get huge fuckboy boy. Get outa my way. Have fun with your anavar only cycle you twat.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post

You'll never look as half as good as I look. I get more gains on accident then you get on purpose. My money says your a cunt and won't post a pic. Cuz you look like shit faggot

Comment

You're still fat bro. Come on. Should be worried about dropping those tits and guts before you talk shit.

In all seriousness, bro get on a diet.

You look like slop. But i like your bull attitude. You stay positive and with energy!

Go get 'em bull

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bar Bender View Post
                              I get more gains on accident
                              How?

Donuts accidentally land in your mouth?

Comment

Working...
                              X