X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boricuarage79
    replied
    Originally posted by juicemonkey69 View Post
    Hcg only increases lh. fsh is responsible for creating new sperm cells, the best compound for increasing fsh is Clomid. I’m on Clomid right now at 100mg a day.
    Reason why I said to jump on a HCG/Clomid protocol! Careful on that Clomid tho... high doses can have psychological affects as you should know

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• juicemonkey69
    replied
    Hcg only increases lh. fsh is responsible for creating new sperm cells, the best compound for increasing fsh is Clomid. I’m on Clomid right now at 100mg a day.

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    Last time I was on a bunch of gear my lh and fsh levels were 0.2 which is horrible
    Yea. HCG should do the trick.. you should try the Palumbo method.. I forgot the protocol and I'm to lazy to look that shit up...
    Good luck

Leave a comment:

• Gqgwat7
    replied
    Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    You can still get her preg on gear... But if you want to be sure HCG and Proviron will do the trick

Keep dropping loads bro. It will happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• juicemonkey69
    replied
    Last time I was on a bunch of gear my lh and fsh levels were 0.2 which is horrible

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    Wishing I was pinning anything at this point [emoji21] trying to get my girl prego right now. Insurance kicks in in feb so I’ll be able to get blood work and sperm checked to see where I stand
    You can still get her preg on gear... But if you want to be sure HCG and Proviron will do the trick

Leave a comment:

• juicemonkey69
    replied
    See where my lh and fsh levels are for bloods and for sperm, I’ve been on for a while and for some people steroids can make you infertile.

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    Originally posted by Gqgwat7 View Post
    Why do you need blood work and sperm checked to get your girl Prego?

Because he is off cycle and wants to check his test/estro/lipid levels etc.. as he should

Leave a comment:

• Gqgwat7
    replied
    Wishing I was pinning anything at this point [emoji21] trying to get my girl prego right now. Insurance kicks in in feb so I’ll be able to get blood work and sperm checked to see where I stand

Why do you need blood work and sperm checked to get your girl Prego?

Leave a comment:

• juicemonkey69
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gqgwat7
    replied
    What do you people think the best bulking cycle is? 5 months ago I ran 500mgs cyp , 400mgs decca, weekly and daily I would take 100mgs anadrol

Leave a comment:

• Gqgwat7
    replied
    Originally posted by Androman View Post
    I only tried their eq....it did was it was supposed to but I couldn't even run a full cycle of it because of the sides. I heard dragon pharma is very inconsistent with their dosages like if u do research you'll get a lot of mixed reviews .

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I had 3 bottles of cyp 250 from them and I didn’t run them all. I switched because I felt like I wasn’t getting the pump I was suppose to

Leave a comment:

• Androman
    replied
    Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Worse then deca?
    currently running 600mg npp 600 test with hgh....thinking about running the npp for 12 more weeks then just running straight high test with HGH....wonder what B thinks of this

Leave a comment:

• Androman
    replied
    Originally posted by Gqgwat7 View Post
    Do you like that dragon pharm stuff? I didn’t really like it that much. What do you think?
    I only tried their eq....it did was it was supposed to but I couldn't even run a full cycle of it because of the sides. I heard dragon pharma is very inconsistent with their dosages like if u do research you'll get a lot of mixed reviews .

Leave a comment:

• Gqgwat7
    replied
    Originally posted by Androman View Post
    same brand eq i ran lol ... put the oil into the light and i will see the yellowish tint I was talking about...in fact u can see it off the bat right there

Do you like that dragon pharm stuff? I didn’t really like it that much. What do you think?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X