Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gqgwat7
    replied
    I might try to taper down to just one cc of Sust and coast on that for a bit after another month.

Leave a comment:

• Gqgwat7
    replied
    I’m running 250mgs of sust and 200mgs decca 2 times a week I’ve been doing that now for around 2 months. I feel like I have plateaued so I think it’s time to switch something up.

Leave a comment:

• CDlifts
    replied
    Right now finishing up 750mg Test Cyp E4D and 25mg inj. anadrol pre-workout EOD

Leave a comment:

• Androman
    replied
    Originally posted by Chicken View Post
    Is ur fucking gear real?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
    same brand eq i ran lol ... put the oil into the light and i will see the yellowish tint I was talking about...in fact u can see it off the bat right there

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Chicken
    replied
    Is ur fucking gear real?

Leave a comment:

• Chicken
    replied
    Originally posted by Androman View Post
    real eq has a yellowish tint to it but I know the oil can effect this...if in MCT oil you should still notice yellow tint if in GSO you should notice it much more like a dark yellow.

I'll prove my case, as good as any one could, damn not that I feel I need 2 but 4 all u meat heads who know there shit, I will. Give me some time. I'm gonna haft a go Rado style on this ahit. Chanting rrrrrraaaaaadddddddoooooo!

Leave a comment:

• Androman
    replied
    If I sent u a bottle of it u could run it and know what the sides from real eq feel like. Haha lol

real eq has a yellowish tint to it but I know the oil can effect this...if in MCT oil you should still notice yellow tint if in GSO you should notice it much more like a dark yellow.

Leave a comment:

• Androman
    replied
    trenbklone was also for animals. .the only tren ester that was for human consumption was Tren Hex aka Parabolan .. which they don't make anymore....

they say the longer the ester with tren the less the side effects. i experience less sides on tren e than the ace version and hex is longer than enth so imagine the sides plus it was FDA approved at one point.

Leave a comment:

• Androman
    replied
    Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    That's because EQ is for animals. Its a vet drug...Shit increase your RBC like no other hence you get anxiety..
    If they ever made a short inject version i would try it, but not on a long ester

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    they have boldenone acetate.....heard the pip on that is too extreme....and it's not because if the increase of RBCS if that were true then I'd get anxiety on anadrol and Nandrolone...it has something to do with the GABA receptors...idk how true this is but it makes sense to me.

Leave a comment:

• Chicken
    replied
    Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    What's a pic gonna do? Could be test inside an EQ bottle.

I have never in my life heard or experienced EQ that makes you hold more water then deca..
    If I sent u a bottle of it u could run it and know what the sides from real eq feel like. Haha lol

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    not worse than deca....eq made my muscles dense especially the higher the dose but it literally turns me into a bigger basket case I swore to never run it again.....I think I have OCD Intrusive thoughts....Eq masteron and tren make it really really bad.

That's because EQ is for animals. Its a vet drug...Shit increase your RBC like no other hence you get anxiety..
    If they ever made a short inject version i would try it, but not on a long ester

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Androman
    replied
    Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Worse then deca?
    not worse than deca....eq made my muscles dense especially the higher the dose but it literally turns me into a bigger basket case I swore to never run it again.....I think I have OCD Intrusive thoughts....Eq masteron and tren make it really really bad.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    in my experience eq can cause water retention.....eq gives me a weird rash on my forearms and bad anxiety

Worse then deca?

Leave a comment:

• Androman
    replied
    in my experience eq can cause water retention.....eq gives me a weird rash on my forearms and bad anxiety

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Yes I can send u a pik an u can authentic it on ur sight. I would not mistake eq.

What's a pic gonna do? Could be test inside an EQ bottle.

I have never in my life heard or experienced EQ that makes you hold more water then deca..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X