Long Low-Moderate Dose cycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Androman View Post
    Because I guess that's how the cookie crumbles... I too thought why can't I gain muscle by eating maintenance calories but high protein to help recover and grow muscle. And had a theory that over time you can build slow lean muscle by doing that. But if that were possible I'm sure a lot of people would be doing that already especially those who like staying lean and doing "Lean bulks". Instead of doing this they do calorie cycling. Where on rest days they don't eat as much as they would on training days but at the end of the week they're still hitting their caloric balance for growth. They're just utilizing they're Calories/cArbs more efficiently for and around workouts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Even the science based coaches typically have their clients do mini cuts and mini bulks and they know more than I do. It's just going to take me some time to fully understand, why?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
      Even the science based coaches typically have their clients do mini cuts and mini bulks and they know more than I do. It's just going to take me some time to fully understand, why?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
      A bodybuilder diets for a show right? Why? Why does he restrict calories? Why does he increase calories in the off season to bulk? Do you think this all hoax? I don't understand what you don't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        A bodybuilder diets for a show right? Why? Why does he restrict calories? Why does he increase calories in the off season to bulk? Do you think this all hoax? I don't understand what you don't understand.

Good point B. That's like saying Fish thins your skin. Fish doesn't thin your skin. Fish has low caloric and high protein content. Fish "thins" the skin because it's light in calories and you'll be eating under deficit.

Same goes for every fat burning diet. Example keto, u eat higher fats low to no carbs and low protein. But fats keep you satiated longer. The more fats you eat the less hungry you're going to be the less calories you're gonna eat. It's all Calories in the end of the day.

Comment

No idea wtf you just said. Fish and skin wtf? Lol

Comment

No idea wtf you just said. Fish and skin wtf? Lol

Yes a lot of prep coaches say that. I'm actually amazed you haven't heard that; "fish thins your skin". Just how carbs "thicken" you. Etc. what they mean is no fat under the skin. Fish thins your skin, that's obviously not true. But fish is low in calories. You're eating less calories which leads to burning fat which gives the appearance of your skin a thin look. Whereas if you were holding fat and water and you pinched your skin your skin would feel thicker.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Lol

https://youtu.be/wbrlPG6EuhY

Go to 1:21

Comment

Jay cutler has said the same thing. Fish helps him get thin skin and that he only eats fish pre contest.

Comment

You over complicate things. Lower your calories keep it clean and you'll get lean no matter if you eat fish or run high doses.

Comment

Long Low-Moderate Dose cycles

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                      You over complicate things. Lower your calories keep it clean and you'll get lean no matter if you eat fish or run high doses.

Who's over complicating things, and if you're talking about me; what am I over complicating? Whatever your goal is; that's all calories, that's what I've been saying but thats not what I'm talking about. My point is the drugs, mainly testosterone, and looking good during the process of gaining muscle slowly over time rather than the quick yo-yo effect and spilling over during the "bulk". I don't think you understand what I was trying to get at.

Comment

Working...
                      X