No More Generic HGH BS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    tons of euro sources so i doubt it will have much of an effect. american based sources getting raws from china may have to make some changes though.
    That's what I'm talking about. Almost all raws are coming from China.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      Lookup my hgh thread I posted the link to getting the blood work. It's like $60 with a discount code. Definitely worth it. I get a coupon code every month so if you're going to do it let me know and I'll send it to you.
      thanks I will try to get blood done in couple of weeks.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

tons of euro sources so i doubt it will have much of an effect. american based sources getting raws from china may have to make some changes though.
        I thought American pharmaceuticals manufactured their own raws/GH.

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
          I thought American pharmaceuticals manufactured their own raws/GH.

we are talking about american UGL'S who get their raws from china.

Comment

whats the proof cunt?
            Yea it's fake. 3iu is equal to 1 iu with that brand

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
              Yea it's fake. 3iu is equal to 1 iu with that brand

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
              bori is a hater he doesn't even text me anymore

Comment

Labels are not made for each batch. The batch number and expiration date must be stamped on the label, not part of the label itself. Are those expiration dates stamped on or part of the label when it was printed?
                Every kit should be verifiable on the Serono website, correct?

Comment

I stick to Meditrope black tops. They have been sent for independent lab analysis for several batches. They test 98% pure and the dimer count isn’t bad. The last test showed close to 16ius HGH per vial. There only only a few generics i trust and that’s because they have been analyzed. Serum hgh tests don’t show purity, dimer count, or what additives are in the vial. Unscrupulous Chinese manufacturers sometimes add the antidiuretic hormone, angiotensin to cause numb hands so you think you have legit hgh.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB1 View Post
                    I stick to Meditrope black tops. They have been sent for independent lab analysis for several batches. They test 98% pure and the dimer count isn’t bad. The last test showed close to 16ius HGH per vial. There only only a few generics i trust and that’s because they have been analyzed. Serum hgh tests don’t show purity, dimer count, or what additives are in the vial. Unscrupulous Chinese manufacturers sometimes add the antidiuretic hormone, angiotensin to cause numb hands so you think you have legit hgh.
                    where do u get the medritropes and how much do u pay per IU

Comment

Originally posted by JJB1 View Post
                      Yep me too brother. I just switched to the grey tops from the same company and supplier. Both have tested awesome for me.

Comment

Yep me too brother. I just switched to the grey tops from the same company and supplier. Both have tested awesome for me.
                        But do you guys feel the same consistency between each kit or vial of generics

Comment

Those have always been consistent. Proven for at least 10 years that I'm aware of. All my IGF tests came back exactly where they should or slightly higher.

Comment

But you probably have an easier time getting US pharm then the blacks or greys right now since nothing is shipping from China.

Comment

But you probably have an easier time getting US pharm then the blacks or greys right now since nothing is shipping from China.
                              I can get greys straight from the Man himself for his prices only problem is the wait... I can buy about 5 times more for the same price of 1 serostim.

and that would save me a lot of money. I've seen the bloodwork and test analyzer on TPs greys on PM and they're up to par but I always have that doubt in my mind.

why is it so cheap then how the heck can I get 300ius for about 3 to 4 hundred bucks if it's apparently a strong as pharma grade and pharmaceutical grade growth goes for 5x+ that price.

something has to be different then, is it the manufacturing process? why does it come out so cheap , how do u know that what you're getting is what you're getting and there are no weird shit inside it

Comment

Then continue to buy US pharm. just be careful of so many of them are faked. I'm curious to see your blood work.

I'm sure you can order them from TP but good luck receiving them. I bet they get snagged in customs. I doubt he'll even ship to the US right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X