Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
    Can you say who it was Frank?
    Ill get as many details I can get and get back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
      okay bro maybe you don't understand that there is a slight possibility he does not get them from china hence why I asked. lol

and I know I don't need HGH I'm good with saving my money. I'm done spending money on gear.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
      It's not impossible to get things through from China just alot more risky. Some people might still be getting lucky. Just not worth the risk in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
        Ok Chad...no need to keep going, relax bro
        Chad takes his GH discussions very seriously! Back off or you'll be made fun of for eating a pop tart here and there....lol

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
          Chad takes his GH discussions very seriously! Back off or you'll be made fun of for eating a pop tart here and there....lol
          Ha ha

This GH topic will never end...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
            Ha ha

This GH topic will never end...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
            Agree.. they should stfu about GH.. andro will still be fat!!.. the end

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

No it's just funny when Rado is comparing AAS and GH. He has no idea about GH. Fella takes entire kit at a time. lol

Comment

No it's just funny when Rado is comparing AAS and GH. He has no idea about GH. Fella takes entire kit at a time. lol
                Yea that was funny :thumup:

I do know one thing and I'm good at it...I know how to look good, train right and eat fucking well....THAT, I got on lockdown son:weights:

Fuck mediocre GH....gear has never let me down:clapback:

Anyways...back to topic

Comment

the thing is though chadd, he right. GH is an expensive finishing touch. AAS is the meat and potatoes.

double your AAS dose and you'll see more gains then gh could ever have a chance of giving you and it will do it at 1/5th the cost.

and i dont buy the whole "you keep gh muscle forever" bs. look at dave palumbo. lol. that fucker took more gh in 1 week then all of us have in a year combined. he has literally no muscle on his body now. Arnold has more muscle at twice the age. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    the thing is though chadd, he right. GH is an expensive finishing touch. AAS is the meat and potatoes.

double your AAS dose and you'll see more gains then gh could ever have a chance of giving you and it will do it at 1/5th the cost.

and i dont buy the whole "you keep gh muscle forever" bs. look at dave palumbo. lol. that fucker took more gh in 1 week then all of us have in a year combined. he has literally no muscle on his body now. Arnold has more muscle at twice the age. lol
                    Haha hgh muscle isn’t permanent, no way. Pros get small AF when they retire. I was my biggest before i ever touched HGH. AAS is king! But when you get older you can’t push the AAS as hard unfortunately. HGH speeds up recovery in between workouts for my old ass.

Comment

okay but who has the healthier heart?

Comment

I can't believe you're gonna let rado say you've looked the same for the last 10 years

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
                          okay but who has the healthier heart?

Between Palumbo and Arnold? Palumbo will probably be dead before he hits 65. He looks like walking death now.

And FYI Palumbo used 20 times as much AAS as Arnold ever did.

Think before trying to make a point. Lol

Comment

Between Palumbo and Arnold? Palumbo will probably be dead before he hits 65. He looks like walking death now.

And FYI Palumbo used 20 times as much AAS as Arnold ever did.

Think before trying to make a point. Lol
                            my question was who is healthier between the two not trying to make a point trying to ask a legitimate question

maybe u should think before jumping to conclusion assuming that I'm trying to make a point. not everything is an arguement u woman. u little woman. ur like a woman. u argue all the time. and the fact that you're still reading this smh. u tool.

Comment

Haha

Other than the fact that Arnold was just in hospital I'd say overall he is healthier.
                              Dave abused the fuck out if AAS/slin/GH etc... Guys in Arnold's day didn't do dumb shit like that.

Comment

u really think Arnold is healthier than palumbo? Arnold had heart surgery in his 20s and was always known for heart issues.

I don't think I've heard of anything from Dave palumbo. not that there isn't. sure he looks like Count Dracula but u can't "judge a book by its cover" lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X