No More Generic HGH BS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Androman View Post
    I can get greys straight from the Man himself for his prices only problem is the wait... I can buy about 5 times more for the same price of 1 serostim.

and that would save me a lot of money. I've seen the bloodwork and test analyzer on TPs greys on PM and they're up to par but I always have that doubt in my mind.

why is it so cheap then how the heck can I get 300ius for about 3 to 4 hundred bucks if it's apparently a strong as pharma grade and pharmaceutical grade growth goes for 5x+ that price.

something has to be different then, is it the manufacturing process? why does it come out so cheap , how do u know that what you're getting is what you're getting and there are no weird shit inside it

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    Look at slave labor wages in China vs minimum wage in the USA. Everything costs more here. The lab analysis puts grey tops purity higher than serostim. Dimer content is only slightly lower. It’s pretty damn close.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      Then continue to buy US pharm. just be careful of so many of them are faked. I'm curious to see your blood work.

I'm sure you can order them from TP but good luck receiving them. I bet they get snagged in customs. I doubt he'll even ship to the US right now.
      Yep. That’s true. I’m lucky that a buddy of mine bought 100 kits of Meditrope so i get mine from him. He’s almost out though but he said he can get the grey tops from the same GMP facility in China that the provider does. When you order big you get free reship on seized product.

Comment

where do u get the medritropes and how much do u pay per IU

I pay $190 per kit which is 150ius. I get them from a buddy who bought 100 kits.

Comment

Then continue to buy US pharm. just be careful of so many of them are faked. I'm curious to see your blood work.

I'm sure you can order them from TP but good luck receiving them. I bet they get snagged in customs. I doubt he'll even ship to the US right now.
          what's going on again? why is it hard to receive stuff from china now?

Comment

what's going on again? why is it hard to receive stuff from china now?

major clamp down on Chinese packages due to fentanyl that is pouring into the country from over there. customs is apparently taking a much closer look at all Chinese packages.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              major clamp down on Chinese packages due to fentanyl that is pouring into the country from over there. customs is apparently taking a much closer look at all Chinese packages.
              oh yeah I heard about that ..

I think I'm just gonna finish these serostim and stop messing with growth. too much fake stuff and too pricey.

Comment

oh yeah I heard about that ..

I think I'm just gonna finish these serostim and stop messing with growth. too much fake stuff and too pricey.

Then just sell the ones you have. Unless you're committed to running for a long period of time you will not get any of the benefits. It's pointless to run for a couple of lmonths and then stop.

Comment

Then just sell the ones you have. Unless you're committed to running for a long period of time you will not get any of the benefits. It's pointless to run for a couple of lmonths and then stop.
                  I'll sell them to u if u want it. 6 vials of 6mg 106ius total.

Comment

Sorry man no way I would buy them. I'll stick to what works for me. The blacks and greys have been treating me very well.

Comment

Sorry man no way I would buy them. I'll stick to what works for me. The blacks and greys have been treating me very well.
                      I'll treat u better

Comment

Run a kit for a month and get blood work done. If they are good to go I'll give you what I get the blacks for.

Comment

Run a kit for a month and get blood work done. If they are good to go I'll give you what I get the blacks for.
                          I want your greytop/blacktop connect.

how much do u get a kit for and is the source domestic

Comment

I buy mine international. But I don't buy to sell. I buy them to use them not to make money.

I don't know anyone domestic right now. They're hard to find.

Comment

I buy mine international. But I don't buy to sell. I buy them to use them not to make money.

I don't know anyone domestic right now. They're hard to find.
                              I'm not asking for u to sell to me I'm asking for your source. PM if you'd like ... how much do u get a kit for and what's your average Turnaround time? Is it FROM China

Comment

I'm not asking for u to sell to me I'm asking for your source. PM if you'd like ... how much do u get a kit for and what's your average Turnaround time? Is it FROM China

It's like you haven't been paying attention at all, grey and black tops are from China. Customs is grabbing a shit load more of Chinese packages. You spend the money and there is a very good chance they get seized. You don't need GH. You need to understand basic dieting or have the desire to actually stick to a diet. Chadd doesn't need GH either. None of us do. Rado isn't on GH and he's in the best shape of his life at 87 years of age. I hit my all time biggest this past winter with no GH. Not the leanest I've ever been but nothing above 12ish% either. Look at Arnold and all them guys, no GH. It's not needed, especially for you when there is a lot of flaws in your diet etc..

And before you start talking about modern massive pros all using GH. You don't have those genetics. You would already know it if you did. Fun fact, Coleman turned pro natural. Dexter turned pro natural. They were much much much smaller compared to their prime but that's the kind of genetics you need to be a Ramy or a Winklar. You will never be that bro. No shit talk. Just trying to make you understand. Extreme genetics tends to make people with average genetics waste a lot of money in an effort to look like the image they have in their mind. It's great to have a goal but you must also be a realist and understand what is possible. GH will give you maybe a 5% advantage over what you are now. To get that advantage you will need to spend tens of thousands of dollars over time and you really wont look all that much different when it's all said and done. Compared to steroids and diet there is no comparison. GH has a horrible cost to benefit ratio. Steroids and diet can make you massive or they can make you shredded depending on how you tweek it and they will do so for thousands and thousands of dollars less then GH.

Just listen to what I tell you and dont give me an argument. You don't need GH. None of us do.

Comment

Working...
                                X