Advice/Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lipripper View Post
    Fucking shit site...guy starts a ligitimate thread and it gets fucked up with drama...bunch of swollen bleeding cunts I tell ya.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    True, but @ the same time whatever...

Dude said he going to stop writing here. Yet still popping off

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by boricuarage79; 04-17-18, 03:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
      Wow.. you just lost your manhood. What a pussy

When everyone starts piling on I jump off. I'm not interested in ganging up on a fella just because. I said what I needed to say to Frank about seemingly always attacking this site and I made my point. That was my only beef.

But attacking him on a personal level and calling him a scammer and all that shit. Nah I'm not interested in that. I don't believe Frank has ever scammed anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        When everyone starts piling on I jump off. I'm not interested in ganging up on a fella just because. I said what I needed to say to Frank about seemingly always attacking this site and I made my point. That was my only beef.

But attacking him on a personal level and calling him a scammer and all that shit. Nah I'm not interested in that. I don't believe Frank has ever scammed anyone.
        Nancy

Comment

Nancy

https://youtu.be/Jww10-R78PU

Comment

• I apologize like I said in my original post for bringing or starting any drama. That's not me. However I had to let everyone know that Frank will smile on your face and then stab you in the back. Again I apologize. You guys can go look through all of my threads on all of the board's I'm on and you won't see any, from me. Why? Because it's a goddamn internet everybody stuff on here but can't fight their way out of a wet paper bag in real life. Again I apologize. To make up for it I'll make five posts in a week every one of them will be a good topic with something for someone to learn from. I think people start to forget the whole point of these boards are for everyone to learn. That's the beautiful thing about the sport you never done learning. Now let me go look for The Homebrew section hopefully we got one over here..lol..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmills View Post
              I apologize like I said in my original post for bringing or starting any drama. That's not me. However I had to let everyone know that Frank will smile on your face and then stab you in the back. Again I apologize. You guys can go look through all of my threads on all of the board's I'm on and you won't see any, from me. Why? Because it's a goddamn internet everybody stuff on here but can't fight their way out of a wet paper bag in real life. Again I apologize. To make up for it I'll make five posts in a week every one of them will be a good topic with something for someone to learn from. I think people start to forget the whole point of these boards are for everyone to learn. That's the beautiful thing about the sport you never done learning. Now let me go look for The Homebrew section hopefully we got one over here..lol..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
              Nah fuck that guy. Dont apologize to shit... dude was trying to link me to some gear websites when I first came on board and they were never from sponsors on SM.

He just wanted his cut or percentage on gear whatever.

Comment

• Thread is still going!! Haha. I’ve been away to an island in the south of Thailand for 5 days, Krabi, great place.. I’ve been reading and researching on here a bit though, this forum has a lot of good info, it’s the first one I’ve actually bothered to sign up on.. I’m going to pick up my supplies tomorrow @ a pharmacy near me, gonna go with testoviron @ 300mg PW. Some will say too little bit I plan on being ultra conservative with this shit. Which leads me onto my next question. Do any of you guys worry about the long term affects of using juice? I think my main worry is the possibility of heart enlargement, I wonder if that occurs in low dose users over a long period of time? Or is that a lot more common in heavy users?

Comment

Nah fuck that guy. Dont apologize to shit... dude was trying to link me to some gear websites when I first came on board and they were never from sponsors on SM.

He just wanted his cut or percentage on gear whatever.

What in the fuck are you talking about? I was trying to link you to some website? I never seen you or heard anything about you before you came on here. You're a nobody.

This bigmills guy is a con artist and was banned for selling gear though PMs which is a big no no. If you want to make money off a board you pay rent. Hes crying because he lost access to free money. Same goes for Gorillagains. You have no clue about anything that's going on so shut the fuck up. Fucking geek

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                    What in the fuck are you talking about? I was trying to link you to some website? I never seen you or heard anything about you before you came on here. You're a nobody.

This bigmills guy is a con artist and was banned for selling gear though PMs which is a big no no. If you want to make money off a board you pay rent. Hes crying because he lost access to free money. Same goes for Gorillagains. You have no clue about anything that's going on so shut the fuck up. Fucking geek

You are one dumb phaggot!! You lucky I deleted all the messages because it makes my inbox full.. but I swear to God you sent me PM's...
                    Best you look em up fat shit!...
                    I am a nobody? Typical beta would say

Comment

You are one dumb phaggot!! You lucky I deleted all the messages because it makes my inbox full.. but I swear to God you sent me PM's...
                      Best you look em up fat shit!...
                      I am a nobody? Typical beta would say

Never in my life sent you a message. You're a nobody, I dont mess with losers. Fucking loser....lol

Comment

• Piggy!you lucky them messages are deleted otherwise you would of been proven wrong and member's are calling you the fuck out.
                        When is the last time you posted a pic? Fat shit.. want me to post a pic of your fat gut?
                        They're levels to these bezels and you ain't on my level. So keep yappin away you contradicting fuck!!

Nigga you ain't God. You a poptard eating mafacka!

Comment

• When the poptart is life

Comment

Piggy!you lucky them messages are deleted otherwise you would of been proven wrong and member's are calling you the fuck out.
                            When is the last time you posted a pic? Fat shit.. want me to post a pic of your fat gut?
                            They're levels to these bezels and you ain't on my level. So keep yappin away you contradicting fuck!!

Nigga you ain't God. You a poptard eating mafacka!

Who gives a fuck if I got a fat gut??? That's the gayest comeback...lol I will say there is one thing I got that is fat, and that's a fat wallet. :)

Keep living off that disability loser.... No wonder you're so skinny, poor fella can't afford no food...lol That's why you're so angry all the time - you hungry!

I'm not gonna keep going back and forth with you're loser ass, some of us have money to make and can't sit in some shitty apartment all day arguing online.

Comment

Who gives a fuck if I got a fat gut??? That's the gayest comeback...lol I will say there is one thing I got that is fat, and that's a fat wallet. :)

Keep living off that disability loser.... No wonder you're so skinny, poor fella can't afford no food...lol That's why you're so angry all the time - you hungry!

I'm not gonna keep going back and forth with you're loser ass, some of us have money to make and can't sit in some shitty apartment all day arguing online.

Skinny? Well yea compare to your 30 percent BF. We at SM are skinny next to you!!...

And yea my disability is hard earn and something you would never ever come close!..

retired at 39. Bet you wish you can do that hilly billy.. you can go back to 8mile in your luxuries trailer..

Funny I keep poking jabs at you and you keep taking it...

U must wana cross swords with me

Comment

Far from skinny, but keep deceiving yourself and only on clomid lol

Last edited by boricuarage79; 04-17-18, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X