• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You hear that B. Lady boys for you

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Our traffic is pretty big actually. Browsers, none members, google traffic. Sponsors care about views. Views of their products and clicks on their banners. There's a reason our sponsors stick with us.

Sure we could have more posting members and maybe your right that some people just browse because they are afraid to post. But the point is, they are browsing. I read and browse Reddit every single day. I'm not a member and I don't post there but I'm on there every day. Now I'm not saying we are anywhere near as big as Reddit but you get the point.

But while you talk about negativity here you are being negative. Why? Why add to the very negativity you claim is so bad here? You are once again here to complain about the forum rather then contribute.
      Bouncer you hit the nail right on the head when it comes to Frank the Tank being negative and always going from board-to-board looking for drama. Once you say something back to him or even ask him a simple question he runs back to the other mods and admins of his SOURCE BOARD, and has you banned. He is a lying backstabbing SOB. He's mad at the world cuz he's a God damn mailman who's busted his ass for pennies (hater). I apologize to everyone on this board for this negative post, but what Frank the Tank does in the dark needs to be brought to light. from his board or should I say a board that he is a mod on (BOP). He had a member that I do not know personally banned for who knows what. That's really none of my business nor the point of this post. Anyway that member made a thread on ASF about how Frank the Tank basically tricked him into being banned the through private messages. So Frank the Tank obviously went looking for trouble when he went to ASF and started talkin shit to the member who was banned from his Source board. You guys can go look at it if you want, but one member of ASF said that he did not know what was going on over at BOP, but it seems like a lot of drama. Now maybe I'm wrong about this, and you guys just tell me if? I am I can accept a constructive criticism unlike him. Frank replied 2 the guys post and said why don't you leave and come over to BOP, proceeded to tell the man why it was better. Like I said I could be wrong, but Common Sense tells me you do not invite members from One board to the board that you are a mod on because it's just not right I thought. When I seen the post, I simply asked Frank the Tank that "if I was to go to BOP and invite a member from there to another board would I get banned"? Well instead of replying to my post I get a private message from Frank the Tank telling me to go ahead and talk some shit now. Like we were face to face, and he was really going to do something with his old broke cop ass. Obviously he was bullied growing up or around where he lives. I replied to him with much respect telling him that it was a serious and honest question and I was sorry if he was offended by it but I did not mean to offend him like I said it was a honest question. Frank being the backstabber that he is reply back to me saying sorry that he took it that way and that everything was good. Me being the man that I am messaged him back, and told him thank you, and that if he ever needed anything to reach out to me, and I will try to help him out. As my motto is, I do what I can do, when I can do it, for who I can do it for. Again he replied thanking me. Well I get an email from I'm guessing his Superior (DWBO) saying that I was banned from Brotherhood of pain for talking shit on the board. Lol.. So basically Frank the Tank went looking for drama on another board, and was acting like he was the toughest man around. After thanking me and apologizing he runs back to his boss and tells his boss a complete lie to get me banned not that I give a flying fuck about that Source board. It's the principle. Basically what I'm saying is bouncer is completely right when he says his posts are negative it's probably because he makes $40,000 a year as a God damn mailman, and has no life, and definitely gets no pussy. Ss he spends 12 hours a day being a mod on a board getting paid nickels. It makes him feel real tough because he feels like he has some Authority. I just wanted to put this out there so everyone knows what kind of person they are dealing with. Again sorry for hijacking this thread, and for the negativity. ..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn't read all that but I didn't have you banned... I approached you with any issue I had and I thought we were good to go. I found out you were banned after it was already done. I would have banned you myself if I wanted you banned.

Tell your girlfriend (geargod/AntJB1017/gorillagains) to quit stalking me and you and him just move on together. Two scam artists putting their minds together should be magical....lol

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
          I didn't read all that but I didn't have you banned... I approached you with any issue I had and I thought we were good to go. I found out you were banned after it was already done. I would have banned you myself if I wanted you banned.

Tell your girlfriend (geargod/AntJB1017/gorillagains) to quit stalking me and you and him just move on together. Two scam artists putting their minds together should be magical....lol
          You lying ass. First thing first like I said in my previous post I don't even know the goddamn guy. Keep calling me a scammer if only you knew brother. haha. You keep calling me a rep and you keep thinking that's all I am, and I'll keep thinking that you're not a manipulating backstabbing B****.. Second thing is and I can attach the email if you want me to? The email said that I was banned for talking shit on BOP. Well unlike you I'm not on the boards every goddamn day all day. So I know for a fact the only person I ever spoke to about BOP or anything else for days before that was you. Do you remember what your message said when you messaged me like you've done many other members? "Do you have some shit to talk"? But it's just a coincidence that they said I was banned for "talking shit on their board, and your message said the exact same thing well I'll be damned. Lol. I could keep going but I got respect for these guys over here on this board so I'm going to stop now and apologize to them once again. Sorry guys, but sometimes when you see a snitch or backstabbing liar you can't hold back. No more drama for me brothers. I made my point..

Comment

Originally posted by bigmills View Post
            Bouncer you hit the nail right on the head when it comes to Frank the Tank being negative and always going from board-to-board looking for drama. Once you say something back to him or even ask him a simple question he runs back to the other mods and admins of his SOURCE BOARD, and has you banned. He is a lying backstabbing SOB. He's mad at the world cuz he's a God damn mailman who's busted his ass for pennies (hater). I apologize to everyone on this board for this negative post, but what Frank the Tank does in the dark needs to be brought to light. from his board or should I say a board that he is a mod on (BOP). He had a member that I do not know personally banned for who knows what. That's really none of my business nor the point of this post. Anyway that member made a thread on ASF about how Frank the Tank basically tricked him into being banned the through private messages. So Frank the Tank obviously went looking for trouble when he went to ASF and started talkin shit to the member who was banned from his Source board. You guys can go look at it if you want, but one member of ASF said that he did not know what was going on over at BOP, but it seems like a lot of drama. Now maybe I'm wrong about this, and you guys just tell me if? I am I can accept a constructive criticism unlike him. Frank replied 2 the guys post and said why don't you leave and come over to BOP, proceeded to tell the man why it was better. Like I said I could be wrong, but Common Sense tells me you do not invite members from One board to the board that you are a mod on because it's just not right I thought. When I seen the post, I simply asked Frank the Tank that "if I was to go to BOP and invite a member from there to another board would I get banned"? Well instead of replying to my post I get a private message from Frank the Tank telling me to go ahead and talk some shit now. Like we were face to face, and he was really going to do something with his old broke cop ass. Obviously he was bullied growing up or around where he lives. I replied to him with much respect telling him that it was a serious and honest question and I was sorry if he was offended by it but I did not mean to offend him like I said it was a honest question. Frank being the backstabber that he is reply back to me saying sorry that he took it that way and that everything was good. Me being the man that I am messaged him back, and told him thank you, and that if he ever needed anything to reach out to me, and I will try to help him out. As my motto is, I do what I can do, when I can do it, for who I can do it for. Again he replied thanking me. Well I get an email from I'm guessing his Superior (DWBO) saying that I was banned from Brotherhood of pain for talking shit on the board. Lol.. So basically Frank the Tank went looking for drama on another board, and was acting like he was the toughest man around. After thanking me and apologizing he runs back to his boss and tells his boss a complete lie to get me banned not that I give a flying fuck about that Source board. It's the principle. Basically what I'm saying is bouncer is completely right when he says his posts are negative it's probably because he makes $40,000 a year as a God damn mailman, and has no life, and definitely gets no pussy. Ss he spends 12 hours a day being a mod on a board getting paid nickels. It makes him feel real tough because he feels like he has some Authority. I just wanted to put this out there so everyone knows what kind of person they are dealing with. Again sorry for hijacking this thread, and for the negativity. ..

So true. Frank is an insecure bullied dick and always will be.

Comment

Not to add to this - but it’s obvious Frank that shady shit is going on you know where bc they are the only one who doesn’t question your Hostile banning Spree’s.

Your agenda:

Shut down by ASF - you were banned
              What’s next, here?

Time will tell...

As to everyone else, have a great day.

Comment

Frank taking L's like

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                  Frank taking L's like

Dude you're the fucking king of gifs :thumup:

But that's it
                  ..everything else you mama huevo:D

Comment

Frank is pretty good at trying to keep himself out of a bad light - the reason he tries to make everyone look bad is the fact that he is actually the scammer - Frank Wanted Mast E from me - I didn't send it and he banned me. Made up a whole string of lies to make the ban look legit. Of course all the BOP kiss asses just follow right behind the mods and DWBO.

Comment

• I've never had a personal problem with Frank. My only issue I've had with him over the years is a difference in oppinion banning people. I try not to ban anyone. Even faggots like keiser. I try not to act like "the boss" of the forum. I'd rather be seen as one of the members who share an interest in a topic.

Having said all that. Fuck Frank! :D

Comment

• Bouncer you'll always be my boy no matter what! Like it or not... :)

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaGains View Post
                          Frank is pretty good at trying to keep himself out of a bad light - the reason he tries to make everyone look bad is the fact that he is actually the scammer - Frank Wanted Mast E from me - I didn't send it and he banned me. Made up a whole string of lies to make the ban look legit. Of course all the BOP kiss asses just follow right behind the mods and DWBO.
                          Okay I just actually read this....lmao I have the screen shots to show the complete lie right here. You paint yourself into corners, it's to easy to bust you up all day long.

Besides everybody pretty much knows I have plenty of gear and plenty of money I dont need 2 bottles of Mast from some loser ass kid...lol You tried over and over to give it to me and I declined.
                          Look just go away before you make yourself look even more stupid than you already do.

Dont bring your cry baby shit over here and show even more people how pathetic you are.

Comment

• I posted that I needed 2 bottle of Mast E in the trade forum, he PMed me. I ended up getting the Mast locally and told him that and that was the end of it. I have every message so dont come with any more shit. Like I said just go away because you're going to embarrass yourself....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              I've never had a personal problem with Frank. My only issue I've had with him over the years is a difference in oppinion banning people. I try not to ban anyone. Even faggots like keiser. I try not to act like "the boss" of the forum. I'd rather be seen as one of the members who share an interest in a topic.

Having said all that. Fuck Frank! :D
                              Wow.. you just lost your manhood. What a pussy

Comment

• Fucking shit site...guy starts a ligitimate thread and it gets fucked up with drama...bunch of swollen bleeding cunts I tell ya.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X