Advice/Opinions Part Two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    Lol. I got abs bro... I'm just not lean as I want to be. I went a lil overboard with my surplus and hell yea I won't next to my boy who got a competition in 9 days..but I'm not like bishh ass bouncer. hiding behind the computer [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    I got no lower abs.. pisses me off trying to get that lean...I just look too fucking skinny. I'd need to be 245 250 to look right...lol...but I been working on the guns a bit more.....oh...wait...wrong thread...lolo. Bouncey boy will be talking AR shit...lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
      I got no lower abs.. pisses me off trying to get that lean...I just look too fucking skinny. I'd need to be 245 250 to look right...lol...but I been working on the guns a bit more.....oh...wait...wrong thread...lolo. Bouncey boy will be talking AR shit...lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
      Then some 50cal guns right there!!

Bunch of leg raises and supermans for lower abs...

Ab workouts are boring as fuck

Comment

Welcome to the gun show

Comment

Lol, yes that’s the main worry. I’ll probaly be about 150 at 10%

You are going to look like a twink if you start cutting at 86kg. Believe you me

Comment

Thanks for everyone’s input anyway. Appreciate the advice. I’ve been lifting casually for years but boxing or must thai have been my main things since my teenage years. It’s only the past two years since I’ve stopped those sports that I’ve been lifting consistently. Less time than that have I been attempting to follow any type of diet. I’m going to think hard about whether I can mentally handle how skinny I’ll be if I try to cut down low to 10% as suggested, I’ll look anorexic lol. I’m aware I don’t look good at the moment also, but I’m not too worried, I’m married already lol, so I’m doing this purely for my own reasons and for the challenge. I’ve just planned a solid diet, I’ve been doing PPL so I think I’ll continue with that. When I get started I think I’ll post a few pics every few weeks to see if I’m on track. Thanks once again for the advice and comments

Comment

Let's agree to disagree

I just think for our heights its just so much easier because we are compact. If he wants to look good in a shirt I don't think cutting right now is wise, but each of its own

agree 100%. when you are tall and you cut without much muscle on you, you end up looking like a string bean. you gotta do it slow. anything drastic and you will drop a ton of muscle. the end result being a shredded guy who doesn't look like he ever lifted weights. i made that mistake when i first started lifting. thought "getting shredded" meant getting jacked. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jtardy18 View Post
                Thanks for everyone’s input anyway. Appreciate the advice. I’ve been lifting casually for years but boxing or must thai have been my main things since my teenage years. It’s only the past two years since I’ve stopped those sports that I’ve been lifting consistently. Less time than that have I been attempting to follow any type of diet. I’m going to think hard about whether I can mentally handle how skinny I’ll be if I try to cut down low to 10% as suggested, I’ll look anorexic lol. I’m aware I don’t look good at the moment also, but I’m not too worried, I’m married already lol, so I’m doing this purely for my own reasons and for the challenge. I’ve just planned a solid diet, I’ve been doing PPL so I think I’ll continue with that. When I get started I think I’ll post a few pics every few weeks to see if I’m on track. Thanks once again for the advice and comments
                trust me bro. lots of CLEAN calories, heavy but smart lifting, and cardio. this is what you need. people make the mistake of not doing cardio and it's a huge mistake. speeds up metabolism, increases appetite etc.. the key for you is to fine that line where you are eating enough to keep the muscle on but not so much that you continues to put on fat.

Comment

Yep. That’s my main concern. I barely have any muscle as it is. Tbh I think I would rather just try to slowly lean bulk to a heavier weight, even though my bodyfat is pretty high already. I won’t be going to the beach till next year so no one will see my body anyway, only wifey and she thinks I look good already luckily

Comment

Yes I’m gonna start cardio again ASAP. I’ve planned my diet, it’s going to be very clean. My TDEE is quite low at 2750 so I’m going to start eating at 3050 to begin with

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    trust me bro. lots of CLEAN calories, heavy but smart lifting, and cardio. this is what you need. people make the mistake of not doing cardio and it's a huge mistake. speeds up metabolism, increases appetite etc.. the key for you is to fine that line where you are eating enough to keep the muscle on but not so much that you continues to put on fat.

Comment

I’ve ordered my test and arimidex, my pharmacy guy has posted it already. I just need to go and see him about hcg, he seems to be confused with that and HGH. So I think I’ll be starting in 2-3 weeks

Comment

hcg isn't needed IMO.

what is your diet going to look like?

Comment

hcg isn't needed IMO.

Only if he does not want his testicles to shrink

Comment

Something like this: meal 1: oats and eggs, meal 2: chicken breast, sweet potato and mixed veg, meal 3: oats and whey, meal: 4 will be PWO, so whey and bananas I think, meal 5: Same as meal 2, meal 6 before bed will be; Greek yoghurt. I wanted to do cottage cheese but it’s really expensive here in Thailand for some reason.

The cals and macros for each meal I need to work out but I’ll hit 3000. If my fats are low I’ll include some virgin olive oil or nuts. What do you think? Not great I know but certain foods over here are way too expensive, like beef for example and not popular at all because the Thais don’t eat it. Anyone have any suggestions on what to change?

hcg isn't needed IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by jtardy18 View Post
                              Something like this: meal 1: oats and eggs, meal 2: chicken breast, sweet potato and mixed veg, meal 3: oats and whey, meal: 4 will be PWO, so whey and bananas I think, meal 5: Same as meal 2, meal 6 before bed will be; Greek yoghurt. I wanted to do cottage cheese but it’s really expensive here in Thailand for some reason.

The cals and macros for each meal I need to work out but I’ll hit 3000. If my fats are low I’ll include some virgin olive oil or nuts. What do you think? Not great I know but certain foods over here are way too expensive, like beef for example and not popular at all because the Thais don’t eat it. Anyone have any suggestions on what to change?
                              sounds good, dont change anything. follow the diet strict for a month and then evaluate. if you are dropping to much weight too fast up the cals. if you are putting on too much fat drop the cals. gotta find that sweet spot which can take some time and experimentation.

Comment

Yep OK thanks man. What about training? I’ve been doing PPL but only a 4 day version. One leg day, one pull day, and two push days as I was trying to get my chest to grow but it’s not really happening natty lol, I realize that now. Would you continue on PPL? Or change to a split, e.g chest/tri, back/bi etc

sounds good, dont change anything. follow the diet strict for a month and then evaluate. if you are dropping to much weight too fast up the cals. if you are putting on too much fat drop the cals. gotta find that sweet spot which can take some time and experimentation.

Comment

Working...
                                X