• Show
Clear All

The video is 109mbs advice me how to upload it guys

Comment

https://vimeo.com/284883228
      Reduced the res to 640p

Comment

Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
        You can just say to send you something and you will see that it will be delivered within 12 days.

Our problem has been solved for a long time, but I will write more in the next discussion.
        Can you just refund this person's monies?

Thanks man..

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          Can you just refund this person's monies?

Thanks man..
          Yes, first i didnt want you to return my payment thinking your also having difficulties because of the reshipments and after all this shit, please return my money, its ur lying that i cant stand.
          Said the remainder was sent more than a week ago still no tracking no and i dont any of these opened boxes. And we very well know you havent posted them liar.
          Why the hell would your cut these seals??
          The manufacturer puts them there for a reason. To ensure the quality of the product , pharma or generics seals should remain intact.
          Return my payment of 875usd immediately.
          Last edited by Stringfellow; 08-14-18, 08:48 AM. Reason: To edit typos

Comment

Originally posted by Stringfellow View Post
            Yes, first i didnt want you to return my payment thinking your also having difficulties because of the reshipments and after all this shit, please return my money, its ur lying that i cant stand.
            Said the remainder was sent more than a week ago still no tracking no and i dont any of these opened boxes. And we very well know you havent posted them liar.
            Why the hell would your cut these seals??
            The manufacturer puts them there for a reason. To ensure the quality of the product , pharma or generics seals should remain intact.
            Return my payment of 875usd immediately.
            I'm telling select to just give you your money back

Comment

the video removes all doubt for me.

select you guys are scamming at this point. i get that you are dealing with issues and I'm sorry but that does not give you the right to scam and continue to keep accepting peoples money. unless you refund these people we have to officially label you a scammer at this point.

Comment

stringfellow, you mention being black listed. can you post proof of that? not that i don't believe you i just want to remove all doubt like you did with video.

Comment

he responded to my email. said, "the seals break during shipping". lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

Comment

stringfellow, you mention being black listed. can you post proof of that? not that i don't believe you i just want to remove all doubt like you did with video.
                      Yes bouncer i was communicating with two suppliers ankebio and zphc, after he said he is going to warn nhis suppliers about he my email is blocked . Right after he mentioned it here. On forum i mentioned it manyntimes right. Did he deny that? No. Those rwps were ready to send me goods, nkw theyve blocked me , evwn on whatsapp..

Comment

Man.. can you believe this guy. He emailed me saying
                        "
                        1) I learned from the warehouse staff whether there was such a problem with the previous party - yes, it was"
                        Later he said
                        "1) It's not our fault, but the fault of the manufacturer. It can happen to any generic, and our mistake is that we did not check the lot."

What bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by Stringfellow View Post
                          Man.. can you believe this guy. He emailed me saying
                          "
                          1) I learned from the warehouse staff whether there was such a problem with the previous party - yes, it was"
                          Later he said
                          "1) It's not our fault, but the fault of the manufacturer. It can happen to any generic, and our mistake is that we did not check the lot."

What bullshit
                          didn't he post that he personally checked the package this time?

Comment

Firstly - let's wait for the rest of the parcel.

Secondly, do you really think that we are idiots who just sent a parcel with broken holograms again? Apparently the holograms are damaged during transportation, it's a cheap analog of pharmaceutical products, the holograms for this drug are just thin paper with a coating, and at any pressure of the box they just break.

Third, we are ready to pay for IGF or Serum tests for your choice.

He just replied to me
                            So first it manufacturers fault , now the bubble wrapped hyges got damaged due to transportation , anyone recieved hyges like this??

Wait for the rest?? You said you shipped the rest, thats 4 kits?? But you have actually shipped 2kits instead of thrww first??
                            You said you shipped them more than a week ago. Remember i trusted you last time and what happened ?? You shipped them two weeka later

Answer me here how kits of this' remainder are we talking about here?

Where is the tracking code?

Comment

didn't he post that he personally checked the package this time?
                              Exactly !!

Comment

the thing is. those seals dont look "broken". they look perfectly cut with a knife.

Comment

Working...
                                X