On cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On cycle

Been on test prop for 4 weeks and npp a week. 400mgs each a week. Low dose pharma aromasin on pin days and 25mgs proviron a day.
    Up 8 pounds as of now. Obviously water, but lookin thicker and fuller with a nice pump at the gym.
    Had to dropped my carbs of 300 grams to 150-200 grams since I started to look like a water buffalo.
    So hopefully all the unnecessary bloat goes away within a few days and my bodyfat is about 14 percent. So I up the cardio.
    Any questions let me know

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Howe long do you plan on running?
    Workout split?
    Any cardio?
    Cut or recomp?
    Gonna throw any orals?
    Post progress pics.

Comment

lots of bloat huh? i'm surprised on prop, npp, aromasin, and proviron. none of that screams to me that it's a bloat cycle. imagine if you were running standard deca and cyp without AI? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        lots of bloat huh? i'm surprised on prop, npp, aromasin, and proviron. none of that screams to me that it's a bloat cycle. imagine if you were running standard deca and cyp without AI? lol

where did I say lots of bloat lol. I said unnecessary Bloat. It was mostly from the carbs. However I did get some bloat from the test e/prop by week 2. Dropped the test e. I started to take aromasin by week 3, 6.25mgs to be exact and a bitch to cut. I wanted to wait if I get estrogen sides cause u know high estrogen is not bad unless you are prone to gyno. Proviron I got it the same time as npp so it's only been a week.
        Guess my body don't like so many carbs. Last meal has been no carbs for the last couple days and I feel hella betta.
        Maybe I'm just fat bro

In case ya ask. I ran test e cause I was planning to stay on long ester as long as I felt like it, but then I decided to run npp. So sticked to short esters since it's easier to manage and take em at the same time

Last edited by boricuarage79; 04-20-19, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
          Howe long do you plan on running? 8-10 weeks

Workout split? Normal bro split. Quads and hammie separate days

Any cardio? 3x a week. Bumping it to 4-5

Cut or recomp? Recomp.

Gonna throw any orals? Proviron is the only oral

Post progress pics. Nothing special as of yet

Last edited by boricuarage79; 04-20-19, 02:13 AM.

Comment

what type of carbs make you feel that way? all carbs? reason i ask is the other day i was busy running around all day so all i pretty much ate until dinner was a couple pieces of fruit and some Gatorade through out the day. i felt great, stomach was tight etc.. then once i finally ate a real meal at dinner (steak fajitas) i felt like a bloated pregnant turd after that meal.

basically my point is. is it carbs or just the types of foods that's causing the issue. because fruits obviously have plenty of carbs yet i felt fucken great. ya feel me?

Comment

what type of carbs make you feel that way? all carbs? reason i ask is the other day i was busy running around all day so all i pretty much ate until dinner was a couple pieces of fruit and some Gatorade through out the day. i felt great, stomach was tight etc.. then once i finally ate a real meal at dinner (steak fajitas) i felt like a bloated pregnant turd after that meal.

basically my point is. is it carbs or just the types of foods that's causing the issue. because fruits obviously have plenty of carbs yet i felt fucken great. ya feel me?
              All carbs. My diet right now is mainly rice as carb source and oatmeal pre. Or cream of rice. Will throw in some sweet potato since rice gets old quick
              Thibk it's because I'm tryin to eat big ass portions. 250grams of rice in one meal.
              I dropped them to 150 grams per meal now.
              Think I go back to just banana and protein shake on small parts like chest, shoulders arms and oatmeal on leg and back they. Those will be my higher carb day 250 grams.
              Normal day 150 grams

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                All carbs. My diet right now is mainly rice as carb source and oatmeal pre. Or cream of rice. Will throw in some sweet potato since rice gets old quick
                Thibk it's because I'm tryin to eat big ass portions. 250grams of rice in one meal.
                I dropped them to 150 grams per meal now.
                Think I go back to just banana and protein shake on small parts like chest, shoulders arms and oatmeal on leg and back they. Those will be my higher carb day 250 grams.
                Normal day 150 grams

Yup. You spot on with portions. If I'm real hungry and my portion size is too big I feel like a bloated extendo gut until the next day.

Never had cream if wheat in my life. Only oats. Gonna try this piss next time I go to store.

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Been on test prop for 4 weeks and npp a week. 400mgs each a week. Low dose pharma aromasin on pin days and 25mgs proviron a day.
                  Up 8 pounds as of now. Obviously water, but lookin thicker and fuller with a nice pump at the gym.
                  Had to dropped my carbs of 300 grams to 150-200 grams since I started to look like a water buffalo.
                  So hopefully all the unnecessary bloat goes away within a few days and my bodyfat is about 14 percent. So I up the cardio.
                  Any questions let me know

Bori if you bloat as bad as you say you do, why dont you just up the AI. Aromasin ED instead on pin days. If that doesnt work maybe switch AIs. Personally adex works better for me than aromasin as far as water retention goes

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Current looks...
                    Been cutting for a couple weeks now
                    Fasted cardio upon waking
                    Calories 1800-2000
                    Already down a few pounds and I get the "you looking bigger" talk
                    Haven't had a cheat meal in 2 month's up until after my shoulder workout today.
                    Dropped npp 2 weeks ago and lowered my test dosage few days ago to 300mgs per week. E3.5 days split injections. still taking proviron, no AI and will start winny next week...
                    Haven't had an actual oral in long time, so ready to fuck up my liver and cholesterol.
                    Will have tudca and my omegas as always.
                    I use palumbos omegalyze shit since it's very high on epa/dha and have omega 6
                    Blood pressure has been great.. doesnt not pass the 120's..
                    I'm.not gyno prone, but got a few pimples on my back, but no big deal

Comment

Don't ask me why I got one face covered and the other not.
                      Fuck u

Comment

Current looks...
                        Been cutting for a couple weeks now
                        Fasted cardio upon waking
                        Calories 1800-2000
                        Already down a few pounds and I get the "you looking bigger" talk
                        Haven't had a cheat meal in 2 month's up until after my shoulder workout today.
                        Dropped npp 2 weeks ago and lowered my test dosage few days ago to 300mgs per week. E3.5 days split injections. still taking proviron, no AI and will start winny next week...
                        Haven't had an actual oral in long time, so ready to fuck up my liver and cholesterol.
                        Will have tudca and my omegas as always.
                        I use palumbos omegalyze shit since it's very high on epa/dha and have omega 6
                        Blood pressure has been great.. doesnt not pass the 120's..
                        I'm.not gyno prone, but got a few pimples on my back, but no big deal
                        dropping the NPP and adding the winny. tisk tisk. winny is actually one of the best orals to run with npp. the 2 enhance each others postitive benefits and cancel out each others side effects. for example joints feel like shit on winny, but npp cnancels that out by lubing the joints. npp can cause elevated progesterone but winny directly lowers progesterone.

Comment

dropping the NPP and adding the winny. tisk tisk. winny is actually one of the best orals to run with npp. the 2 enhance each others postitive benefits and cancel out each others side effects. for example joints feel like shit on winny, but npp cnancels that out by lubing the joints. npp can cause elevated progesterone but winny directly lowers progesterone.
                          Progesterone is only raised when the test is high with 19nors but I ain't had that problem because I don't get sensitivity in the estrogen receptor.
                          Winny was my first ever steroid and didn't have joint issues however that was years ago so we shall see.
                          Might do 25mgs morning and 25mgs provirion evenings. Might drop the proviron if I start looking flat cause that's what to much dht does when having to much.

What makes you think winstrol loweres progesterone.
                          Never heard of that, but interesting

Last edited by boricuarage79; 05-23-19, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Will if winny does give you issues consider low dose npp. I'd be interested to see how fast it helps if you do get issues.

Comment

Will if winny does give you issues consider low dose npp. I'd be interested to see how fast it helps if you do get issues.

Read my last sentence. I edit before readin your

Yea I still have npp in case

Comment

Working...
                              X