Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: New Cycle... test only...

Originally posted by Atrain
    Personally...I wouldn't take that much test with out the addition of an anabolic. I think that you will come crashing down and you won't hold any of your gains...pretty much making that amount of test pointless to take...
    ok Ranger please explain this statement for me then, im not saying anything about train because i dont know him but i would have to strongly disagree with this.

and yes we all know that stacking compounds is better. but this statement is what originally caught my attention

Comment

Re: Re: Re: New Cycle... test only...

Originally posted by trapattack
      ok Ranger please explain this statement for me then, im not saying anything about train because i dont know him but i would have to strongly disagree with this.

and yes we all know that stacking compounds is better. but this statement is what originally caught my attention
      No problem bro, when train made that statement he was confused as to whether or not the person was going to be coming off cycle with the proper tools also as to whether or not his experience level was were he said it was. Greyphantom later goes on to explain he made a typo with his Sustonon post and aplogized for the missuderstanding just as Atrain in his later post apologized for missunderstanding that the Phantom did infact know how to properly come off the Test only cycle. Cause if you did take a gram of Test a week for 10 weeks and just came off cycle you would indeed crash like a motherfucker and loose your gains at a much higher rate than you would if you came of properly. Train thought Phantom was inexperienced and was trying to warn him. Cause when you take a gram a week (which there is nothing wrong with that) your body will bloat to the max. You will get big but it will not be quality muscle. Now if you were to throw in something like Deca that promotes gains that last for a very long time then the two chemicals have a synergistic effect on one another. The Test allows you to grow at a rate you couldn't with Deca alone but the Deca helps you to promote and keep those gains for a much longer time than the test just alone would. Like I said there is nothing wrong with doing test just by itself but over the term of your cycling you will see much better results if you cycle in something to help better solidify those gains. You could also easily replace the Deca with Primo or EQ. Also I would like to mention the guys that usually only do Test only cycles are on Test almost all the time, year round pretty much and unless your goals is competition there is no need to do it but they do it cause it helps to maintain there gains. Just ask them. Sorry for the long winded explanation but sometimes when I get on a roll it's hard to stop me...lol...

Comment

ranger

ok your explanation of AT statement makes sense, i didnt read into it enough

i think that with certain measures you can keep bloat to a minimum, i have run test E at 1250mg wk and deca at 500mg a wk along with .5mg anastrozole and had no noticable bloat

i repect your (and trains) views and will just say due to personal experiences i disagree with some of your views. but as we know everbody reacts different.take it easy trap

Comment

Originally posted by trapattack
          ranger

ok your explanation of AT statement makes sense, i didnt read into it enough

i think that with certain measures you can keep bloat to a minimum, i have run test E at 1250mg wk and deca at 500mg a wk along with .5mg anastrozole and had no noticable bloat

i repect your (and trains) views and will just say due to personal experiences i disagree with some of your views. but as we know everbody reacts different.take it easy trap
          You can always keep bloating to a mininum. With the proper anti-E's. You actually agree with me. You said you did a cycle with Test and Deca, got good results and had minum bloat. This is exactly what were saying is with the addition of Deca to that cycle you were able to promote more quality gains and keep them for a longer period of time. I think your kinda missing the point here. You can get big off anything if you take enough of it. But there is a difference between just getting big and looking good. Quality gains are what I look for in a cycle. My goals aren't to be the biggest guy in the gym just the best looking...lol. Seriously though when you combine the Deca with the Test the two work together to promote a quality build. Just look at what Deca does for the body and what Test does. Test builds muscle, Deca retains muscle growth. When you come off that Test your gowing to keep a lot more of your gains because you had the Deca in there to help.

Anyway we could go on about this all night and frankly I'm to fucking tired..lol....and I'm sure everybody else is to. So I completely agree with you, everybody's body reactes differently so you have to find what works best for you and do that. We are offering advice that we have found out the hard way through many cycles. Thats the great part about boards you can talk to people who have been there and done that and learn from there mistakes. So they don't make the same ones.

Comment

I personally agree with Ranger 121's outlook, correct as I see it to the tee, and I have been there my brothers, and STILL have not found my best combo....................

Comment

Originally posted by Daddycoop
              I personally agree with Ranger 121's outlook, correct as I see it to the tee, and I have been there my brothers, and STILL have not found my best combo....................
              I dont quite agree with Rangers outlook as I think the eq for me is better than deca... ;) but he speaks well and I understand where he is coming from... I too think that a good stack will give you good quality gains... and as you have said Daddy... (cant believe I just said that:D ) I have found some great combos... but still like to experiment from time to time... maybe I will find my best... as for the bloat issue... I dont get any bloat with dbol and very minimal with drol (which everyone has said will give me moon face...) so this may work for me.. but I will be using anti es and so forth... thanks for all the input...

Comment

Originally posted by ranger131
                You can always keep bloating to a mininum. With the proper anti-E's. You actually agree with me. You said you did a cycle with Test and Deca, got good results and had minum bloat. This is exactly what were saying is with the addition of Deca to that cycle you were able to promote more quality gains and keep them for a longer period of time. I think your kinda missing the point here. You can get big off anything if you take enough of it. But there is a difference between just getting big and looking good. Quality gains are what I look for in a cycle. My goals aren't to be the biggest guy in the gym just the best looking...lol. Seriously though when you combine the Deca with the Test the two work together to promote a quality build. Just look at what Deca does for the body and what Test does. Test builds muscle, Deca retains muscle growth. When you come off that Test your gowing to keep a lot more of your gains because you had the Deca in there to help.

LOL ok im not a guru here but ive been around for a few yrs, yes its common sense to me and most others im sure that stacking compounds will result in better gains, no doubt about it. what i disagree with is when you say that a test you dont get quality gains off a test only cycle. ive also ran 1g of test E alone and didnt bloat at all and my gains were quality(yes i know i would have better results with some sort of stack :D)

Comment

Ranger...thanks for the kind words.

Trapattack...no worries. We all disaggree sometime.

I think the morale of this story is we should never assume that anything is "common sense". Especially because some of us don't know each other and we are only looking out for each other's best interest.

By the way...Ranger...I'm 241 now...thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
                  X