Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh, my god it will be my first time! Your opinions pls...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, my god it will be my first time! Your opinions pls...

My receptors will soon loose their virginity... :p
    My pack arrives very soon so i would like you to comment on this first cycle (hoping i get what i ordered).

weeks 1-3
    testosterone base 100mg ED
    boldenone base 70mg ED

weeks 4-10
    test. base 70mg ED
    bold. base 50mg ED
    drostanolone prop. 20mg ED

For PCT: weeks 10-12 HCG 2000-5000 IUs
    weeks 11,5-14 Clomid starting at 150mg and decreasing.

What do you think bros? Should i change something? How does the PCT look? I am thinking of shooting some HCG mid-cycle to keep my balls ok and i have plenty of nolva handy just in case.

I weight 170lbs at 180cm.

Maybe it's too much for me? I hope soon i will be a Grown Doc. ;)

Looks like you have done your homework. Looks good bro.

Comment

um, im not too sure here but why are you running test everyday. you should be running cyp or eth for a first cycle 2 maybe 3 times a week. i new too though, lets see what others have to say

Comment

I assume the test base and bold base is just suspension right? I would say the dose is a bit high if that's the case other than that it looks good. I would use HCG throughout or just in the middle and at the end, your choice really.

Comment

I would keep the test at 70 mg ed personly..no need to taper from 100 mg to 70 mg ed...

remember you get more test from test base then you do from cyp or enan mg for mg

so 70 mg ed of test base is a good amount for a first cycle.

good luck

Comment

Originally posted by BeastLt12
            um, im not too sure here but why are you running test everyday. you should be running cyp or eth for a first cycle 2 maybe 3 times a week. i new too though, lets see what others have to say
            Ya but he is only running 490mg totall per week so thats a good dose for a first cycle. I personaly would run it every 3-4 days instead of ED but..

Comment

For best results test base...susp/prop should be injected ED or atleast EOD....

Comment

Yeap and in my case both test and boldenone are suspensions homebrewed in a single ED injection.

What i understand is that all of you folks suggest that i did no frontloading neither with test. nor with boldenone, right?

Comment

Since you will be shooting every day anyway, you should have gone with acetate esters on your test and boldenone. The steroid bases clear your system too fast to be fully utilized so esterified steroids are more potent/effective than the bases due to their slower, more steady release.

For instance, test base was measured as only 35% as androgenic and 26% as anabolic as test prop when both were injected into rats.

Reference: J. Org. Chem. (1961), 27, 248-253.

Comment

Personally it looks good. I don't see the need for hcg since it's only a 10 week cycle. Nolva and clomid should be all ya need. Another trick I've learned and that helps ya from shutting down completely is to run tribulus about 4grams ED throught cycle and PCT. Also about the receptors virgintiy remark... no worries, your body is constantly creating new receptors.

Comment

Originally posted by spidey
                      Since you will be shooting every day anyway, you should have gone with acetate esters on your test and boldenone. The steroid bases clear your system too fast to be fully utilized so esterified steroids are more potent/effective than the bases due to their slower, more steady release.

For instance, test base was measured as only 35% as androgenic and 26% as anabolic as test prop when both were injected into rats.

Reference: J. Org. Chem. (1961), 27, 248-253.
                      How can i go with acetate esters on my bases?

Comment

You probably won't need hcg after this cycle, but it won't hurt to take it. However, there is NO need to take it mid-cycle.

Also, no need to frontload suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by Growing Doc.
                          How can i go with acetate esters on my bases?
                          Do you already have the solutions made up or do you have the powders?

Comment

I should have my powders by Friday...
                            So the ansewr is: powders! :p

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                              go go go go go UP!

Comment

Working...
                              X