Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh, my god it will be my first time! Your opinions pls...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by candle25
    I have to say that although Spidey's method is prob right, it looks like a pain in the a$$. You gotta remember bro, we're not all a Phd in chemistry...lol. What do you mean moniter by TLC? Thin layer cromatography is a means of separating things with different polarities.

Growing Doc. I'll do a workup on the method that spidey suggested when I get home and let you know what I think. It looks pretty sound from just reading over it, and I think I recall doing something simmilar in organic lab once. Have you had experiance with TLC before? It isn't very difficult but you'll need a lot of chems & glassware for this little experiment. You will lose some product in the TLC though as I have never gotten the layers to separate completly.

PS Why didn't you just order the powders with the ester already on it?
    LOL, I never said it was simple. Like I said, I am used to working in a fully equipped lab. I don't do any chemistry at home. That's why I gave him Sigmund's name. He does this type of home chemistry all the time and has the experience to improvise equipment and glassware.

TLC is not only for preparative separations. Analytical TLC plates only have a 250 micron thick coating. Small plates (1" x 3 or 4") can be used to moniter reactions by placing a tiny spot of reaction mixture on one side and a tiny spot of some solution of starting material on the other side and developing the plate. By comparing the placement of the spots, you can see if any starting material remains in the reaction. Virtually none of your reaction mixture (a few microliters) is used for this procedure so no significant product is lost. A UV lamp can be used for visualization in this case since test (and test ac) is UV active.
    Last edited by spidey; 01-16-04, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Growing Doc.
      :) Ok pal. I am exprimenting on slin pins because i am sure i can deliver it everyday or even twice sub-q with no pain just as diabetics do.. Goodnight everyone :)

Time for sleep :O
      Test and boldenone should be injected IM. Sub-q will not be very effective. Also, I doubt you will be able to draw a AS oil solution into a slin pin, little lone use it to shoot with. I use the smallest guage pin of anyone I know, a 27ga 1/2". I still have to draw with a 21ga pin though. I draw with the 21ga and then switch pins to the 27ga and shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by getsome
        Your a man.... first cycle with ED shots. Good luck
        LOL, I did my first cycle with tren and test prop so I shot every day too. It wasn't so bad.

I was shooting 4 times a day with my second cycle though and that started to get old pretty fast, LOL. I shot my tren and test prop at night (two shots) and a B12 + B6 shot and GH shot in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by spidey
          TLC is not only for preparative separations. Analytical TLC plates only have a 250 micron thick coating. Small plates (1" x 3 or 4") can be used to moniter reactions by placing a tiny spot of reaction mixture on one side and a tiny spot of some solution of starting material on the other side and developing the plate. By comparing the placement of the spots, you can see if any starting material remains in the reaction. Virtually none of your reaction mixture (a few microliters) is used for this procedure so no significant product is lost. A UV lamp can be used for visualization in this case since test (and test ac) is UV active.
          Nice. Now that I've looked your method over well I'm sure that it would work. The only spot I'm having trouble with is the pyridine/acetyl chloride reaction. Does it first form a ketone or carboxylic acid then attach as the acetate ester? or is this a direct esterification? It's too bad that we can only attach PDF files or I'd draw this up with ISIS so we could see the mechanism.

Comment

Originally posted by candle25
            Nice. Now that I've looked your method over well I'm sure that it would work. The only spot I'm having trouble with is the pyridine/acetyl chloride reaction. Does it first form a ketone or carboxylic acid then attach as the acetate ester? or is this a direct esterification? It's too bad that we can only attach PDF files or I'd draw this up with ISIS so we could see the mechanism.
            The pyridine first reacts with the acetyl chloride to form acetyl pyridinium chloride. The positively charged pyridinium is a much better leaving group than is chloride. The alcohol (17-OH of steroid) then displaces the pyridinium and the pyridine released acts as a base to absorb the proton from the 17-OH.

Comment

Outstanding! I see now. Spidey....you da man! ;)

Comment

OK guys here s what i have decided. I wll make a nice trancedermal for my bases for the next 2 weeks. Satutday will be day one on my virginal cycle... 3 times tronger hans is absorbed. So 3 grams test 2 grams bold are enough for 14days. now please if you post your recipes on transdermals....

Mine (which is a clasic) suggests isopropyl alcohol isopropyl myristrate & palmitate oleic acid and dmso. Do you share the same recipe as well?

A suggestion to MODs: make a forum where ppl can follow post how their cycles are going...

Comment

This is the C2G formula that I like. If you need to know where to get the chems let me know.

Here is the recipe that has taken homebrewing to the next level..
                  This is the recipe that the scientist that specializes in transdermals said was probably 50% absorption....

40% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL (99%) OR EHTANOL(C1-C4 ALCOHOL)
                  15% ISOPROPYL MIRISTRATE
                  15% ISOPROPYL PALMITATE
                  10% OLEIC ACID
                  10% PROPYLENE GLYCOL
                  10% DMSO (99%)

DESCRITIONS OF WHY EACH IS USED...

ISO is used as a solvent. It will help disolve the ph into the solution. It also has some penetration properties.

IPP is used to lubricate the skin it softens it up so the skin can be penetrated easily by the ph(dries quicker and is not as oily feeling as the IPM).

IPM is used for the same reason as the IPP.
                  Keep in mind that you can use only either IPM or IPP but at a higher %. 15 + 15 = 30%....

OA this is a powerful penetration enhancer. It screws with the lipids in the skin to let the ph go through.

PG this stuff is oily. What it does is keeps the moisture from leaving the skin. The more moisture the easier it is for ther ph to penetrate. NO you can't just use water....

DMSO man i love this stuff. It is the most powerful penetration enhancer that is out there that is safe. This addition puts us over the top. This is a must in the solution. If you have sensitive skin this may irritate it but don't you want ot get bi. If it irritates too much go to 5% and add 5% to ISO.

If you don't like the smell of it then you could substitue 5% d-limenene for 5% of PG. BUT I liek to just put in 2ml of scented oil.
                  Go with the oil. Don't screw with the recipe......!!!!!!!!!
                  Other factors that help penetration....
                  1. Rub the ph on vigorously.. RUB HARD
                  2. MAX 8g ph in 240ml solution... The less ph in the more surface area the better penetration.
                  3. Try to wait until dry to put clothing on. Hoefully for you it is only 5 mins max
                  4. If you can remove hair where ph isa being applied. The ph can attach to the hair and thus not go into your skin. SHAVE IT OFF...

Well there you have it. If I have made any mistakes who cares there is the recipe. Have fun with it and GROW GROW GROW...

Comment

Hmmmm. I have the same recipe! Maybe I got it from you back then.... :p

Any advice for the procedure? I will start making it in a few minutes. Pls, if you can give me some advice on concentration. I have weighted 3grams test and 2 grams bold. How much transdermal should i use to dissolve them?

Comment

I was thinking of making 200ml. Maybe it's to much but i heared the lower the concentrtion the the "yeld" on the skin. I have calculated a 1/3 absorbtion.

Comment

Well the instructions will give you 240ml of trans soln. That can suspend up to 12g of powder. If you are only using 5g of powder, then ratioing the soln to 120ml or so should work well. The soln isn't really important. As long as all the powder dissolves in it you are good to go.
                        As for how to mix it. Just follow the ingrediants step by step. When you're done be sure to mix it up. If it's thick just heat it in a hot water bath. Sorry for the rush job here, I'm just a little stressed about the WU issue I posted on.

Comment

No prob bro! But remember the only thing they could use that data would be a proof in a future supsicion. It doesn't mean they have an eye on you!
                          USE ELECTRONIC COINAGE ok?

Comment

I am making it right now... :D

Comment

Good luck with it. If you have any questions I'll be online for a while.

Comment

IT'S CLEAN AND CLEAR!

Job done, it's a beauty, but when i see it i wonder how is a spray gonna make me BIG?

By the way i made it 170ml. It was the glass container's max.

Comment

Working...
                                X