Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh, my god it will be my first time! Your opinions pls...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you can get either acetic anhydride or acetyl chloride and pyridine, you can put the acetate esters on yourself. Some dimethylaminopyridine would be helpful too (a catalyst).

Comment

:)

Well, i am going to a major chemical's importer in my country next tuesday and i doubt he won't have them. Could you describe the whole procedure pls? But, one question: I hear esterifying bases is very dangerous does this aply to puting an acetate as well? I want to be 100% sure my gear remains the grade it was (or hopefully better, is it possible? If yes how?)

Comment

Now that i think of it, it should be marvelous i f i made the test and bold acetate not only for the stability of their anabolic level in time but also because i will be able to dissolve easier the boldenone and go to higher concentrations. I am impatient to see your responce!

Comment

I don't think it is very dangerous. You aren't dealing with anything super toxic or explosive or anything.

You will need pyridine, acetyl chloride, 4-dimethylaminopyridine, and dichloromethane (or chloroform) as solvent.

I assume you will be doing this at home? There is a member here called Sigmund Roid that does this sort of thing all the time. He could probably better explain a "home" procedure than I can. I am used to working in a fully equipped lab and much of the equipment I take for granted, you will not have access to. PM Sigmund and I am sure he can give you a quick and easy procedure with minimum clean-up.

Comment

Thanks spidey i will do it. You can post however the lab procedure as well because i have access to some labs at my univ.

Comment

Say you have 10g test base.

Dissolve testosterone (10g, 34.7mmol) in 130mL dry dichloromethane. Add pyridine (8.4mL, 104mmol) and DMAP (424mg, 3.47mmol) and cool the solution to 0 deg C. While stirring at 0 deg C, add acetyl chloride (3.7mL, 52.1mmol) dropwise. Stirr at 0 deg C for 5 minutes and then allow the reaction to warm to room temp. The reaction is monitered by TLC to ascertain when it is complete (an hour or two maybe). The yellow solution is transfered to a separatory funnell with dichloromethane and is washed with 3 x 50mL saturated CuSO4 solution (to remove pyridine and DMAP).

1M HCl solution may be substituted for the CuSO4 solution but if it is, you must wash the organic layer with sat. NaHCO3 solution to remove acid.

The dichloromethane layer is dried over MgSO4 and the solvent evaporated to give testosterone acetate. It may be a little yellow but it is still good. If you want nice white stuff, a simple column (chromatography) can be used to purify your crude product. Alternatively, it is likely possible to recrystalize your product. Sigmund may be able to tell you an appropriate solvent system for that.

Comment

Thanks a lot spidey :)

Comment

One more thing. Especially if you are using the crude product without further purification, smell it carefully to detect any traces of pyridine remaining. It stinks pretty bad so you shouldn't have any problem detecting it if it is present. You don't want to be injecting pyridine in your ass, LOL.

Comment

I think it would be very useful id you or Sigmund Roid or candle25 or anyone with your expertise post a thread talkig about powders' purification... What do you think?

Comment

I have to say that although Spidey's method is prob right, it looks like a pain in the a$$. You gotta remember bro, we're not all a Phd in chemistry...lol. What do you mean moniter by TLC? Thin layer cromatography is a means of separating things with different polarities.

Growing Doc. I'll do a workup on the method that spidey suggested when I get home and let you know what I think. It looks pretty sound from just reading over it, and I think I recall doing something simmilar in organic lab once. Have you had experiance with TLC before? It isn't very difficult but you'll need a lot of chems & glassware for this little experiment. You will lose some product in the TLC though as I have never gotten the layers to separate completly.

PS Why didn't you just order the powders with the ester already on it?

Comment

Your a man.... first cycle with ED shots. Good luck

Comment

And soon to be a BIG man :D

Thanks boys! Don't forget me please...
                          If the whole thing goes well we will have miraculus results from every point of view.
                          (Big muscles, healthy organism, no pain at all after 70 shots...)

Comment

Originally posted by candle25
                            I have to say that although Spidey's method is prob right, it looks like a pain in the a$$. You gotta remember bro, we're not all a Phd in chemistry...lol. What do you mean moniter by TLC? Thin layer cromatography is a means of separating things with different polarities.

Growing Doc. I'll do a workup on the method that spidey suggested when I get home and let you know what I think. It looks pretty sound from just reading over it, and I think I recall doing something simmilar in organic lab once. Have you had experiance with TLC before? It isn't very difficult but you'll need a lot of chems & glassware for this little experiment. You will lose some product in the TLC though as I have never gotten the layers to separate completly.

PS Why didn't you just order the powders with the ester already on it?
                            Thanks candle25, you are a friend. :)

About TLC i know no nothing. But as i told you before i may have the chance to get some experience with these. Till then though i am looking for something simpler. You see i should be shooting in a week...

As for the powders there is no boldenone acetate and about the test the shortest ester i found was prop.

Let's not forget bros that i can always split shots twice a day and stay with the bases. Don't worry about the pain. I will disolve my gear pretty pretty well ;) Two slin pins a day subq with no painfull gear are VERY easy to cope with. I am just interested in esterifying them so as to make them even more painless and try to purify them some more.

I you want we can discuss the methods i am thinking of using to make this juice the best juice around. (Really i am afraid it will pump me up tooo fast)

Comment

OK, I've had a hell of a day. I just got in and won't have time for the workup tonight. I will do it tomorrow at work...lol. I noticed that you have mentioned injecting using slin pins. Slin guage is usualy not used for AAS. 22 or 23 Gauge, 1.5 Inch is ideal for injections into the glutes. 25 Gauge, 1.0 inch is ideal for injections into the quads and can be used for all spot injections. 25 Gauge, 5/8 inch is often used for tricep/bicep/delts. Here's a link that will explain more http://www.spotinjections.com/info.htm.

Another option for using TNE is in a transdermal. I can give you a great formula that only requires simple mixing if you want it. If it were me, that is what I'd do. TNE only has a halflife of something like 3-5hrs. If you're going to pin it you'll need to do it at least twice ED. That's a lot of pinning for even an advanced juicer. Anyhow, I'll get beck tomorrow with my opinion of the method Spidey mentioned.

Comment

:) Ok pal. I am exprimenting on slin pins because i am sure i can deliver it everyday or even twice sub-q with no pain just as diabetics do.. Goodnight everyone :)

Time for sleep :O

Comment

Working...
                                X