Aspirin to Lower Blood Pressure and Thin the Blood on AAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://livertox.nlm.nih.gov/Aspirin.htm

Not something I'd use for long periods of time and not take a break.

I've done the aspirin thing many years ago.

Check out the chart half way down the link.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      https://livertox.nlm.nih.gov/Aspirin.htm

Not something I'd use for long periods of time and not take a break.

I've done the aspirin thing many years ago.

Check out the chart half way down the link.
      Yea but did you see the aspirin doses they were talking about? Crazy high doses for liver toxicity.

If your using baby aspirin once per day there is no effect on liver values from what I can see.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Yea but did you see the aspirin doses they were talking about? Crazy high doses for liver toxicity.

If your using baby aspirin once per day there is no effect on liver values from what I can see.
        Yea I did.

Listen I'm a supporter for aspirin. But many studies in the past have shown aspirin being very destructive on the liver, similar to 17aa type drugs.

But once I get these labs back here in a day or so, I am planning on adding it to my schedule. Then I'll run labs again I 12 weeks to see if it had any positive impact.

I'm off everything ATM...not gonna lie, feels fucking good just being normal for almost 2 weeks now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yea I did.

Listen I'm a supporter for aspirin. But many studies in the past have shown aspirin being very destructive on the liver, similar to 17aa type drugs.

But once I get these labs back here in a day or so, I am planning on adding it to my schedule. Then I'll run labs again I 12 weeks to see if it had any positive impact.

I'm off everything ATM...not gonna lie, feels fucking good just being normal for almost 2 weeks now.

Show me a single study that shows a baby aspirin a day being anywhere near as destructive to the liver as a 17-aa.

Comment

Show me a single study that shows a baby aspirin a day being anywhere near as destructive to the liver as a 17-aa.
            Who the fuck said baby aspirin? Man shut up and go bark elsewhere
            .fucks sake man.

Just wanna argue with every bit of something, cut your throat please....

Comment

Who the fuck said baby aspirin? Man shut up and go bark elsewhere
              .fucks sake man.

Just wanna argue with every bit of something, cut your throat please....

That's what the fuck we are talking about dipshit. Look at Chads link.

You don't need 1000mgs per day of aspirin for the effect we are looking for you stupid shit.

Comment

That's what the fuck we are talking about dipshit. Look at Chads link.

You don't need 1000mgs per day of aspirin for the effect we are looking for you stupid shit.
                Yea I seen it. But I never said baby aspirin..so i can't generalize in general chats? Shut up bro

Comment

Yea I seen it. But I never said baby aspirin..so i can't generalize in general chats? Shut up bro

Kill yourself you mother fucker you.

Comment

Kill yourself you mother fucker you.
                    Truth be told, you would sooooo miss me:thumup:

I'd miss myself too:rofl:

Comment

started the aspirin yesterday. gonna take 1 325mg tab before bed and test BP again in 1 month. taking the aspirin before bed is more effective according to a few studies. something to do with certain hormones that control BP at night.

i will switch to the baby aspirin depending on the results. not going to stay at 325mgs forever. just want to see how effective this is without changing anything else.

Comment

started the aspirin yesterday. gonna take 1 325mg tab before bed and test BP again in 1 month. taking the aspirin before bed is more effective according to a few studies. something to do with certain hormones that control BP at night.

i will switch to the baby aspirin depending on the results. not going to stay at 325mgs forever. just want to see how effective this is without changing anything else.
                        Do you have a headache? I wouldn't recommend taking a normal aspirin.

Baby aspirins are meant for circulation. 325mgs is overkill

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                          Do you have a headache? I wouldn't recommend taking a normal aspirin.

Baby aspirins are meant for circulation. 325mgs is overkill

I just figured I'd do it the first month to really get shit moving. Lol.

No headache

Comment

I just figured I'd do it the first month to really get shit moving. Lol.

No headache
                            Wouldn't matter... I think 325mgs it's a greater chance of bleeding out and stress on the liver

Everytime I go to pharmacy to get 100mgs aspirin. The pharmacist tells me it's for the heart

Comment

B, do you take magnesium? Heard good things about this and helping to lower BP. As for most supplements like this I believe it takes about a month to start seeing results.

Comment

No magnesium other than what's in diet or multi. Just wanna do aspirin for now to see it's effect on BP while on AAS after 1 month.

Comment

Working...
                                X