Aspirin to Lower Blood Pressure and Thin the Blood on AAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    I just figured I'd do it the first month to really get shit moving. Lol.

No headache
    More isn't necessary, your liver only processes so much of it.

Being low doses is key with long term usage on aspirin

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

gonna run 3000mgs aspirin per day now. keep talking, i'll double the dose pussy.

Comment

gonna run 3000mgs aspirin per day now. keep talking, i'll double the dose pussy.
        Triple or stfu...cookie cutter bs beta talk

Man up

Comment

Just don't go shopping after ya take it bro:D

Comment

I take the baby asprin when I can remember to

Comment

Been using aspirin 325mgs everyday for the past month. I'm getting my blood pressure checked today when I go in to get blood work for a sponsor. We shall see if it had any effect at all. We know it thins the blood but lets see if it somehow has an effect on bp in AAS users..

Comment

I've been monitoring my BP pressure for a couple weeks now. every day same time after I piss when I get up n before coffee. gonna continue that for a month and I'm writing it down each day to include heart rate. after a full month, then Ill try the aspirin thing for a month and record it every day again..and see if there is any significant changes.

I have noticed fluctuations in day to day readings that can be as high as 20 points. amazing what a spotty sleep night does compared to a good nights sleep...crazy. I'm also noticed that for the last 2 weeks..the day after I do my injection(at night)..next morning..BP is lower.... then after about 3 days..it goes up a bit... in just this short time...it seems to be a trend...but time will tell after a few months if there is any thing to it..

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                  I've been monitoring my BP pressure for a couple weeks now. every day same time after I piss when I get up n before coffee. gonna continue that for a month and I'm writing it down each day to include heart rate. after a full month, then Ill try the aspirin thing for a month and record it every day again..and see if there is any significant changes.

I have noticed fluctuations in day to day readings that can be as high as 20 points. amazing what a spotty sleep night does compared to a good nights sleep...crazy. I'm also noticed that for the last 2 weeks..the day after I do my injection(at night)..next morning..BP is lower.... then after about 3 days..it goes up a bit... in just this short time...it seems to be a trend...but time will tell after a few months if there is any thing to it..
                  yea so many factors can play a part.

i wonder if I will be able to see any sort of "blood thinning" effect in the actual blood work. we know aspirin does that but will there be some marker in the blood work that shows that effect? like lower red blood cells or something?

Comment

yea so many factors can play a part.

i wonder if I will be able to see any sort of "blood thinning" effect in the actual blood work. we know aspirin does that but will there be some marker in the blood work that shows that effect? like lower red blood cells or something?
                    no idea bro..maybe turbo would know something there?

Comment

B, grab yourself a blood pressure monitor. Very inexpensive. I just started taking mine almost every day. Funny that mine runs a little high in the morning and then before bed in the evening it is the lowest.

Comment

turbo never uses any of his knowledge to offer any sort of viewpoint or incite when it comes to anything that could actually be helpful to anyone. lets just be real.

Comment

B, what's your heart rate?

Comment

If your HCT and Hemaglobin are in normal range then that plays a role that the aspirin is working.
                            If your blood pressure is lower than your average blood pressure on AAS. Then that can also show that the aspirin work.

If u taking 300 that's way to much. Not good for the gut. In fact their studies that aspirin, advil ibuprofen etc.. can cause inflammation in the long run.

Had that problem when i was taking 1600mgs Ibu. Gave me ibs for a bit

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                              B, grab yourself a blood pressure monitor. Very inexpensive. I just started taking mine almost every day. Funny that mine runs a little high in the morning and then before bed in the evening it is the lowest.
                              yea i could do that but it's gonna be interesting after a month of not knowing. you think the aspirin will have much of an effect? i'm hopeful but I have my doubts.

Comment

Funny that none of you dumb fucks that take AAS never read your blood pressure.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X