Aspirin to Lower Blood Pressure and Thin the Blood on AAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    If your HCT and Hemaglobin are in normal range then that plays a role that the aspirin is working.
    If your blood pressure is lower than your average blood pressure on AAS. Then that can also show that the aspirin work.

If u taking 300 that's way to much. Not good for the gut. In fact their studies that aspirin, advil ibuprofen etc.. can cause inflammation in the long run.

Had that problem when i was taking 1600mgs Ibu. Gave me ibs for a bit

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    yea i just wanted to take a higher dose for a month to give it the best chance (in my mind) to work. if 325mgs a day doesn't do shit for BP a baby aspirin wont either IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      B, what's your heart rate?
      Heartrate fluctuates throughout the day.. unless you over 100 the whole day then there is a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        yea i could do that but it's gonna be interesting after a month of not knowing. you think the aspirin will have much of an effect? i'm hopeful but I have my doubts.
        Thing is even if it helped it's not a long term solution. You don't want to stay on that dose of aspirin. I think there is good benefit for a baby aspirin every day though but that will not help to lower your bp much. I know you don't want to but try dropping the deca for a couple months and see if your number get back to normal.

Here's the bp monitor I bought.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comment

yea i just wanted to take a higher dose for a month to give it the best chance (in my mind) to work. if 325mgs a day doesn't do shit for BP a baby aspirin wont either IMO.
          Baby aspirin is meant for the heart and circulation. Not 325mgs... that's for pain and shit

People that have recent heart attacks or strokes are prescribed baby aspirin

Comment

B, what's your heart rate?
            use to be close to 100 when i was on the preworkout shit. even 12 hours after i took it my HR was still high as fuck. i must have been sensitive to that shit.

but now it's in the 80's when resting.

Comment

Heartrate fluctuates throughout the day.. unless you over 100 the whole day then there is a problem.

Thank you captain obvious! lol Curious what his resting hate rate is.

Comment

Thank you captain obvious! lol Curious what his resting hate rate is.
                So be more specific next time you ask a question tin tin.

Comment

Thing is even if it helped it's not a long term solution. You don't want to stay on that dose of aspirin. I think there is good benefit for a baby aspirin every day though but that will not help to lower your bp much. I know you don't want to but try dropping the deca for a couple months and see if your number get back to normal.

Here's the bp monitor I bought.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
                  Baby aspirin is meant for the heart and circulation. Not 325mgs... that's for pain and shit

People that have recent heart attacks or strokes are prescribed baby aspirin

guys, lol. i understand that. i have no intention of running 325mgs for life. i simply wanted to test the theory for a month and see it's effect on someone using AAS.

chad, lowering the deca would lower the BP, I already know that as my BP raised as I upped the deca.

Comment

Curious what his resting hate rate is.
                    answered above bro.

Comment

well my theory is out the fucken window. lol. BP went up not down. aspirin doesn't do shit to lower BP. gonna cut back a bit on the deca. test never effected my BP but deca is making it shoot up.

Comment

What were your numbers?

Comment

Might as well just take a Beta blocker

Comment

Bouncer you need a "beta" blocker.

Comment

What were your numbers?
                              Went up like 10 points from last time. It's been the same 150's for months, didn't change anything aside from aspirin, went up 10 points. Lmao. Experiment fail. Aspirin helps thin the blood no doubt but it does fuck all for pressure.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Went up like 10 points from last time. It's been the same 150's for months, didn't change anything aside from aspirin, went up 10 points. Lmao. Experiment fail. Aspirin helps thin the blood no doubt but it does fuck all for pressure.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
                                Just because it had minimal effect or none, does not mean aspirin isn't good for lowering BP, it does.

Get your full panel done yet?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X