• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MethylStenbolone (Ultradrol, M-Sten)

MethylStenbolone Profile

CHEMICAL NAME
    2,17Α-DIMETHYL-5Α-ANDROSTA-1-EN-17Β-OL-3-ONE

MethylStenbolone is a recent and potent methylated prohormone that was officially launched in 2011 by Antaeus Labs with the name Ultradrol. It became so popular that some people call it the “ultradrol” prohormone instead of its real name MethylStenbolone. Many prohormone companies claimed to have a methylstenbolone prohormone in the past years before the official launch of M-Sten prohormones but it appears that they only contained Superdrol.

Methylstenbolone does not convert to an estrogenic metabolite or have any affinity for the progesterone receptor, so estrogen mediated side effects should be virtually non-existent. Methylstenbolone is also one of the most toxic substances available due to its ability to resist metabolization, although anecdotal reports lead us to believe it carries less side effects than superdrol.

Typical Results

Results will vary based upon the dosage, experience, diet and many other factors involved. In general Methylsten will provide exceptional lean body mass gains, excellent strength gains, and great endurance in the gym. This substance works best when used in a bulk due to it’s ability to help our bodies pack on the muscle when eating a clean caloric surplus diet, but that doesn’t mean it cant also be used in a cutting or recomp cycle. There are just more favorable compounds to utilize during those types of cycles.

When used in a bulking diet, gains can range from 15-20bs on a 4 week cycle at 12mg.

When used in a recomp diet, gains can range from 7-10lbs on a 4 week cycle at 12mg, while also possibly reducing body fat 0-2%.

When used in a cutting diet, gains can range from 4-6lbs on a 4 week cycle at 12mg, while also possibly reducing body fat 1-3%.

The ‘gain’ ranges above are considered normal, however some users have reported gains in upwards of 20lbs and some users may not experience very noticeable gains at all. Results are largely dictated by diet.

Dosing

Methylsten is a very strong compound therefore it’s best to start with a lower dosage to asses tolerance and slowly increase it into the desired range. Methylsten cycles are typically 3-4 weeks in length with 4 weeks being the most common. Due to the extreme potency and toxicity of this compound use for longer than 4 weeks is not recommended. Below are two common dosing protocols:

Methylsten dosing for new users: Week1: 4-8mg / per day | Week 2-3: 8mg / per day

Methylsten dosing for experienced users: Week1: 8mg / per day | Week 2-3: 12mg / per day | Week 4: 16mg / per day

Methylsten works relatively quickly, therefore the majority of users typically begin to experience the effects within the first week.

Common Side Effects

Side effects from methylsten would, in theory, be very similar to those from Superdrol, however almost all of the anecdotal feedback circulating suggests it is much kinder in this regard. It should be noted that the majority of these side effects are simply of inconvenience more so than a possible health affecting issue and for the most part can be resolved through proper on cycle support usage and proper PCT. These side effects are as follows:

*Decreased Libido/Sexual Function
    *Lethargy / Fatigue
    *Increased hair growth / Increased hair shedding
    *Puffy / Sensitive Nipples
    *Joint Discomfort
    *Back Pumps (Dull pain in back after/during workouts)
    *Increased aggression, head aches, flushing and various other sides can happen as well.

Post Cycle Therapy

Post cycle therapy is, as always, one of the most important parts of any cycle. If one does not work towards bringing their body back to homeostasis gains will be lost (making the health risks pointless) and the chance for side effects increases significantly. Once you stop taking a designer steroid or pro-hormone your body goes through a change of hormones and puts stress on your endocrine system. With a properly planned PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) we assist our body with easing back into normal function. Failure to follow a properly planned PCT can result in undesirable side effects such as:

*Gynecomastia (Bitch Tits)
    *Anxiety
    *Depression
    *Muscle Loss/Fat Gain
    *Sexual Side Effects

PCT Guidelines

You should begin your PCT regiment immediately after your pro-hormone or designer steroid cycle, it should begin the day after your last dosage of any anabolics. PCT regiments are typically 4-6 weeks depending on the type of compound being used, user, and type of PCT. As noted in the previous section under “Maintaining Health”, you should continue to use Life Support or Cycle Support throughout your entire cycle, INCLUDING your PCT regiment. During PCT we effectively want to achieve the following:

Restore Natural Testosterone Production

Regulate Estrogen

Control/Lower Cortisol

An OTC (Over The Counter) post cycle therapy regiment is not acceptable PCT for methylsten cycles. A research drug/SERM is REQUIRED before using this substance.

Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM)

SERMs work by occupying the receptor binding site of estrogen. Once this binding takes place estrogen can no longer exert its negative feedback on the HPTA (Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis), resulting in increased testosterone levels. SERMs do not lower estrogen levels and in many cases increase them, so the concurrent use of an aromatase inhibitor is always the best course of action.

PCT Supports

The MOST effective PCT regiment is one that includes a SERM prescription/research drug. Some users prefer not to go this route as they are “experimental” drugs and can have their own side effects, however with compounds as strong as methylsten they are required to restore hormones to homeostasis. To obtain a SERM you’ll need a prescription or google for “research chemicals” as they can be purchased legally if being used for research purposes. The three main SERMs are as follows:

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate). Comes in Liquid or Pill form.

Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate). Comes in Liquid or Pill form.

Fareston (Toremifine Citrate). Comes in Liquid or Pill form.

Below is an example dosing outline for each of these research drugs. This outlining should be combined with the PCT supports for the best recovery. Only one SERM should be used during any given PCT unless you’re an advanced user coming off months of hormone use. Nolvadex is the most commonly used SERM, however Clomid has been shown in scientific literature to regulate hormones in ex-steroid users.

Example 1 (Nolvadex PCT) Week 1-2 Nolvadex 20mg | Week 2-4 Nolvadex 10mg

Example 2 (Clomid PCT) Week 1-4 Clomid 50mg

Example 3 (Toremifine PCT) Week 1 Toremifine 90mg | Week 2 Toremifine 60mg | Week 3-4 Toremifine 30mg

Example Cycle

Week 1-2: Pre-load Cycle Support & Liver Longer @ Bottle Recommended dosages.
    Week 3: Cycle/Life Support/Liver Longer | Methylsten 8mg/day
    Week 4-6: Cycle/Life Support/Liver Longer | Methylsten 12mg/day
    Week 7-8: Cycle/Life Support | DAA | Erase | AnaBeta | Nolvadex 20mg
    Week 9-10: Cycle/Life Support | DAA | Erase | AnaBeta | Nolvadex 10mg

I played with this a few years ago in the army. Dosed 30mg/day. Solid strength and size. Comparable to dbol but less bloat.

Comment

Originally posted by BamBam179 View Post
      I played with this a few years ago in the army. Dosed 30mg/day. Solid strength and size. Comparable to dbol but less bloat.
      Have you ever taken drol? And if so, which one do you like better?

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
        Adrol is all about bloat no? If this stuff is less bloat than dbol I don't see how they can even be compared really.

Comment

I've use all 3 before. I love adrol, nothing beats the strength, but pointless to take alone cause nothing but bloat. Methlsten was dry gains for me, strength went up like dbol. Could be used as good addition to a cycle, or someone not willing to pin

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
            So I guess a better answer is Sten if using as stand alone or throughout cycle, April if using to kick start a long ester cycle

Comment

I gained and retained around 9 pounds of lean muscle using ultradrol a few years back. Def a GREAT one to try if you can find it.

Comment

Interesting compound. Seems a lot harsher than an actual cycle and seems to put a lot of stress on the kidneys. I wonder if it's worth trying. I wouldn't mind trying it for a month and seeing how it works

Comment

Yea I'm pretty sure I read somewhere this stuff is more harsh on liver then dbol or drol.

Comment

I ran it 4 years ago when u could still buy good ph's prior to the last ban. Ran by itself can't remember dosage but put on 15lbs or so with it. Had minimal sides too, really liked it.

Comment

did you get blood work matt? would be interested to know liver values after that cycle?

Comment

Nope.lol. I will say after a couple years of aas use I had bw done a few weeks after I dropped anadrol and was still on test, mast, and eq...and was surprised they weren't too bad at all. Ast and alt were both over only by a few points each. I need to do bw more often. Now I don't have insurance, wonder how expensive it is out of pocket...

Comment

funny how different people get different side effects from AAS.

for example for years I didn't get any blood work and everyone here swore my RBC levels would be dangerously high from never coming off.

had my blood work in hospitol and guess what RBC levels were perfectly normal. now that may be because I have been pounding fish oil for years but who knows.

the only thing that was out of whack was my liver enzimes from both anadrol and dbol use at the same time and my CK levels from extreme over traiing. both are now back to notmal levels. my heart scans showed no issues etc.

IMO fish oil is invaluable for long term steroid users. keeps the blood and heart healthy.

Comment

Yeah I think ur definitely on to something with the fish oil. I decided to start using it a month or two ago too

Comment

Sten is good

Comment

Working...
                              X