weight loss for my wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    once again, not over 2000. feel like i am talking to a wall here. not well over 2000 cals, not even 2000 cals.
    Ok, I just want to clear up some confusion. My wife is having 30 grams of protein per meal 5 times a day. So she is having 150 grams of protein, and 600 calories in protein. She is having 15 grams of fat per meal 5 times a day. So she is having 75 grams of fat, and 675 calories. That's a total of 1275 calories per day. We are going to give this a try for awhile, plus she started taking some clen and t3, and I have given her instructions to not run at such a fast pace, and to do 45 minutes to 1 hour of aerobics with her heart rate around 120-130 bpm. If this sounds ok, let me know Bouncer. Redsquirrel, your thoughts will be great too.

Redsquirrel, we really appreciate your thoughts on this, we will give this a try for a couple of weeks at least, and if it doesn't work, we would really appreciate any advice you have. My wife has been difficult to get to lose weight. I have helped alot of people reach their goals, but my wife has been a complete nightmare, we have tried everything. I feel bad for her, she is really putting forth alot of effort, and is not seeing any results, but she is determined to lose the weight. If Bouncer's plan doesn't work, she will need some more help. Thanks again everybody for your input.:)

Comment

how long has she been on the no carbs? week or so? any issues or problems? any weight loss yet?

Comment

how long has she been on the no carbs? week or so? any issues or problems? any weight loss yet?
        She has been doing the no carb diet for 2 weeks now. Really not too many issues except for the first couple of days, she felt sick and had a headache, but we were expecting that. After that she has been doing pretty well. She doesn't have the energy to run anymore, like she used to, but she is now just going to walk for at least 45 min. at her heart rate around 120-130. She weighed herself yesterday on the same scale at the gym she did 6 days ago, and she has lost 2.5 lbs. At first she was a little bummed 'til she realized that was in less than a week and not a month. So now she is pretty pumped. We are just hoping the weight will keep coming off. You've helped us alot Bouncer, and we really appreciate it.:)

Comment

Originally posted by mormonmuscle View Post
          She has been doing the no carb diet for 2 weeks now. Really not too many issues except for the first couple of days, she felt sick and had a headache, but we were expecting that. After that she has been doing pretty well. She doesn't have the energy to run anymore, like she used to, but she is now just going to walk for at least 45 min. at her heart rate around 120-130. She weighed herself yesterday on the same scale at the gym she did 6 days ago, and she has lost 2.5 lbs. At first she was a little bummed 'til she realized that was in less than a week and not a month. So now she is pretty pumped. We are just hoping the weight will keep coming off. You've helped us alot Bouncer, and we really appreciate it.:)
          good to hear!

yea the energy lose is to be expected. will get better and better as her body adjusts to using fats as fuels.

hey red, suck it!

Comment

K Bouncer, you wanted me to give you some updates on how my wife is doing. So far she has lost a few pounds, but more importantly, she is thinner in the face, arms, and rib cage, a little in the hips and thighs. The problem is she isnt seeing anymore reduction anywhere and her clothes arent getting any looser. Our questions are, How consistent should her weight loss be? And should she be seeing a continuous amount of weight loss, if yes how much do you think?

Any advice or words of support would be nice, and if you think she needs to change anything let us know. She is still doing the 30 grams of protein and 15 grams of fat. Walking with her heart rate between 120-130 bpm on average of 5 times per week, and she is cycling t3 and clen two weeks on and two weeks off.

Comment

K Bouncer, you wanted me to give you some updates on how my wife is doing. So far she has lost a few pounds, but more importantly, she is thinner in the face, arms, and rib cage, a little in the hips and thighs. The problem is she isnt seeing anymore reduction anywhere and her clothes arent getting any looser. Our questions are, How consistent should her weight loss be? And should she be seeing a continuous amount of weight loss, if yes how much do you think?

Any advice or words of support would be nice, and if you think she needs to change anything let us know. She is still doing the 30 grams of protein and 15 grams of fat. Walking with her heart rate between 120-130 bpm on average of 5 times per week, and she is cycling t3 and clen two weeks on and two weeks off.
              sounds like she has some real trouble spots, (hips, thighs, etc..). those are going to be hard for her. those spots will lag behind.

i would say she should be loosing about a lb or 2 a week.

Comment

sounds like she has some real trouble spots, (hips, thighs, etc..). those are going to be hard for her. those spots will lag behind.

i would say she should be loosing about a lb or 2 a week.
                So should we be at all concerned that the weight loss has stopped, or do you think this is normal? Do you think she should just keep on the current program she's on now then?

Comment

So should we be at all concerned that the weight loss has stopped, or do you think this is normal? Do you think she should just keep on the current program she's on now then?
                  how long has the weight loss stopped?

how many cheat meals is she having per week?

Comment

how long has the weight loss stopped?

how many cheat meals is she having per week?
                    2 weeks. she is having 1 cheat meal per week, on Saturday's.

Comment

2 weeks. she is having 1 cheat meal per week, on Saturday's.
                      give me an idea of what her cheat meal is. please give as much detail as you can.

Comment

give me an idea of what her cheat meal is. please give as much detail as you can.
                        First time we went to a chinese restaraunt and she had stuff like sweet and sour chicken, general tso's chicken, some chow mein stuff, and she had a small ice cream cone at the end.

Another time we had homemade Nachos, so it had probably about 40 grams worth of carbs in the nacho cheese chips, she had about 3-4 ounces of lean ground beef, nacho cheese sauce, shredded cheddar cheese, fat free sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, olives, and lots of hot pace picante sauce.

These are a few examples, but typically her one cheat meal looks like this.

I hope this is detailed enough.

Comment

cut out the cheat meal for 2 weeks and report back.

Comment

cut out the cheat meal for 2 weeks and report back.
                            You are in trouble now. Her birthday is this Saturday.:) I will let her know and we will get back to ya. Thanks, Bouncer.

Comment

You are in trouble now. Her birthday is this Saturday.:) I will let her know and we will get back to ya. Thanks, Bouncer.
                              well i would say have her birthday cheat meal and then start the 2 weeks with no cheat meal.

Comment

well i would say have her birthday cheat meal and then start the 2 weeks with no cheat meal.
                                K, we will start on Sunday then, and we will let you know in 2 weeks. Thanks, again.

Comment

Working...
                                X