No announcement yet.

Need help gaining chest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel to get that perfect chest, you need a variety of angles and exercises to give proper workout to your chest muscles. Figure out different chest workouts and try them for 10-15 days and look for diff...

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
      What's your weight and body fat? Gain some weight. If you are staying at the same body weight you can only put on so much size and gains will stop at some point.
      I have to agree with BEAST. I would up your calories to add more size.

Comment

How to Increase Breast Size

1-Exercising and Eating
        2-Do push-ups
        3-Do dumbbell chest presses
        4-Do isometric chest contractions
        5-Gain weight in general

Comment

When do workout you should take proper guide, because exercise not done equal line ment, you can't see result.

Comment

How is your form, are you stimulating your pecs or are your front delts and triceps doing the work? Also, try stretching, deep stretches, breaking up any tightness you may have in your tie ins to give you more range of motion. Look at DC Training, when I competed in BB, my upper body was a far out shined by my lower body..I started incorporating his stretches and it really helped. Try a deep tissue massage, esp in the outer pec area...I have had ART done in that area, drenched in sweat and almost tears from how tight everything was in there. It may be more than just exercises and weights, more functional stuff. Good Luck.

Comment

If you want a physique that’s muscular and chiseled yet proportioned, symmetrical and aesthetically pleasing, then building up your chest muscles should be one of your primary goals. There are no shortcuts to huge chest muscles, but there is a right way and a wrong way to do things. Internet has significantly reduced the quality of the information on this subject, as everyone seems to be an expert.

When it comes to the human body, nothing says strength and power quite like a pumped, muscular chest. But swollen, rock-hard pecs can be notoriously difficult to develop, particularly if you’re one of those ectomorph types who have trouble putting on weight. No matter your body type however, you can indeed build a sculpted, powerful chest with a well-designed chest workout protocol.

Combine that with a diet optimized towards packing on muscle, and you’ll soon have a T-shirt splitting chest that’s the envy of everyone at your gym. Below you’ll find several great exercise and nutrition tips you can use to help see you through to your goal. But this is all talk, a talk that you probably heard it a thousand times before, so lets get started with these actual tips!

Comment

Lawl

Comment

Working...
                X