how to gain size/ cycle information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to gain size/ cycle information

I have been lifting weights now for about two years without much noticable difference. I am trying to get big and was wondering about gear. What is a good first cycle? How do I prevent side effects? What dosages and types could I use? I am 6'2 210 pounds and I estimate my body fat from 16-20%

This is gonna be first of many how is your diet posts.
    If you've been lifting for two years without any noticeable changes your diet is wrong. You don't need to use any drugs until you fix your diet.

Comment

good first cycle is test @ 300mg per week.

like beast said, diet diet diet. if your not eating to feed your muscles you will get nowhere even on drugs.

Comment

Yeah bro, diet. Consistant training, dedication, and not bein afraid to switch your workouts up if they ain't producing results. I havn't ever cycled before, but managed to put 30-40 lbs of muscle on "naturally" over the years...the first 25-30 of those in the first few years too. (Could say 50 lbs total from baseline weight when on PH's, but lost all that a month or two after I stopped).

Comment

Well, my diet is basically i try to get 20 g of protein and 15g of carbs every three hours. So it comes to about 5-6 times while I am awake. I eat grilled chicken or protein shakes usually for the protein. And then various fruits for the carbs

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            good first cycle is test @ 300mg per week.

like beast said, diet diet diet. if your not eating to feed your muscles you will get nowhere even on drugs.
            How does one go about getting Testosterone? And my next question is how do I take it? Do you have any idea of what my should should ideally look like? Sorry for all the questions. But thanks so much

Comment

Dude, do some research already. This site is full of all the info you need, nobody's gonna spoon feed it to you. Also, google is a wonderful tool. Once you have a general understanding on things and have educated yourself some, then come back with questions for guys that know what they're talking about. Also, you're not supposed to ask where and how to get test on here, Bouncer bans people that ask for source checks. Not tryin to be a dick, but come on bro, if you haven't even researched how to take Test then you've got a lot of studying to do...Bouncer already suggested the dose.

Comment

Read through the steroid profiles on here, and look thru the steroid articles. Most of your questions will be answered in there. You tube has numerous videos where people show you how to take test, from start to finish. Watch several of them, don't just watch one and think that's the best way. Read up on it then watch firsthand videos

Comment

Matt is saying it like the true vet of the board. :thumup: :clapback: :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                    Read through the steroid profiles on here, and look thru the steroid articles. Most of your questions will be answered in there. You tube has numerous videos where people show you how to take test, from start to finish. Watch several of them, don't just watch one and think that's the best way. Read up on it then watch firsthand videos
                    Thanks for your help! I will check it out. As far as the source thing goes, I wasn't asking for specific information, but I don't want to violate forum rules. Once again, thanks for taking the time to answer me

Comment

Working...
                    X