Phil not looking as dominate at Mumbai Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil not looking as dominate at Mumbai Classic

Looks much smaller then Kai and Cutler but Cutler looks like a mess. Kai looks pretty good, bit of an odd shape though. Look at the size difference in the legs. Holy fuck.

Look at the waist on Phil though, fucken tiny.

Kais shoulders are awful. if Cutler sers those pics he will come back. Heath has great dhape though. Nice pay day and tjey just replicated the O

Comment

Dang. Phil's waist is impressive.

Comment

Kai eats up Cutler and Dexter. Mass monster. Heath is looking dry and tight.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
          Kai eats up Cutler and Dexter. Mass monster. Dexter is looking dry and tight.
          do you see dexter in those pics?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            do you see dexter in those pics?
            my bad, meant to say Heath. All them blacks look the same :P

Comment

you ok dana? you did the same shit the other day and then accused me or a mod of changing your posts. you on rec drugs bro? you falling under the influence of your beetle car club hipster fags?

what is your diet like? abs yet? stop dicking around and get on the sauce cause you have reached your limit with your weak ass jeans. man up belly boy. :)

Comment

you ok dana? you did the same shit the other day and then accused me or a mod of changing your posts. you on rec drugs bro? you falling under the influence of your beetle car club hipster fags?

what is your diet like? abs yet? stop dicking around and get on the sauce cause you have reached your limit with your weak ass jeans. man up belly boy. :)
                :rofl: Whats your obsession with abs? Actually, my friend wants me to run a pre-contest diet with him in November to see what i will look like when i get in stage next august. He is estimating me to be around 180lbs all shredded up.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                  :rofl: Whats your obsession with abs? Actually, my friend wants me to run a pre-contest diet with him in November to see what i will look like when i get in stage next august. He is estimating me to be around 180lbs all shredded up.
                  you are talking about getting on stage in 10 months and you have never in your life seen your abs, come on bro. no diss but being in contest condition is not just having abs. its having abs and then being 10% leaner in BF levels. i feel like you dont really grasp the whole thing.

trust me, if you want to be "shredded up" in 10 months you must first get to a bf% level where you can clearly see your abs, around 10% in the next few months.

Comment

i think dana could easily have abs.

but dana's problem is that he gets to that point where he starts to see some size disappear and he stops really trying to get lean.

what dana doesnt realize is that the leaner you get, the more primed your body becomes to grow and fill out.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                      I think anyone that puts their mind into something, can do anything.
                      i bet you can fly off the sears tower with only your hands and a flapping motion.

believe and you will achieve.

Comment

stop dicking around and get on the sauce cause you have reached your limit with your weak ass jeans. man up belly boy. :)
                        Genes not jeans. :slap::rofl::rofl:

Comment

My bet is dana has never dieted hard enough to where he was even close to seeing abs. Wasn't he on a cutting diet for a year??

Unless you’re obese you can have abs easily in 2 months if you’re dieting correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                            My bet is dana has never dieted hard enough to where he was even close to seeing abs. Wasn't he on a cutting diet for a year??

Unless you’re obese you can have abs easily in 2 months if you’re dieting correctly.
                            he was on it for awhile but i could see by his posts that over the course of the diet he took on a "i am happy with the results and i have stopped trying to get any leaner" type attitude.

Comment

and dana, the brutal truth is that you are already way behind in terms of AAS. this show you are going to do, even if it is a "natural novice" show will be mostly guys that have been on AAS for at least a few years.

you are in for a big surprise if you think that you can go into a show in 10 months having never been lean enough to even see abs and never used any kind of AAS.

Comment

Working...
                              X