Phil not looking as dominate at Mumbai Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    and dana, the brutal truth is that you are already way behind in terms of AAS. this show you are going to do, even if it is a "natural novice" show will be mostly guys that have been on AAS for at least a few years.

you are in for a big surprise if you think that you can go into a show in 10 months having never been lean enough to even see abs and never used any kind of AAS.
    Have to agree with bouncer. Plus 180lbs class is one of the hardest weight class to be in because it's the busiest class of them all.
    You'll have 5 guys competing for light weight, 5 guys for heavy and you'll have 25 guys in the middle weight. So if you wanna be anywhere near top 10 you need to get on the sauce now and stay on it for the next 10 months.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
      :rofl: Whats your obsession with abs? Actually, my friend wants me to run a pre-contest diet with him in November to see what i will look like when i get in stage next august. He is estimating me to be around 180lbs all shredded up.
      DNA I weighed 196lb in that pic of me at 19 bro shredded. Be interesting to see jow you look when you get down kidder

Comment

Post the pic Mr I. I'd like to see it.

Comment

lots of misconfusion in this thread. yes, i hit 210 and decided to stay here. My friend wants me run a pre-contest diet to hit that level of 8-9% bodyfat and from there get "competition" ready, but without actually competing. Kind of put my mind and body in check so i can see and feel what its like to get up on stage without getting on stage. A practice pre-contest diet.

My friend will be coming down from 280lbs to around 240lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            DNA I weighed 196lb in that pic of me at 19 bro shredded. Be interesting to see jow you look when you get down kidder
            i am estimating anywhere between 170-180lbs.

Comment

Bouncer, this will be a natural show. I will be tested if i decide to compete.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                Natural shows are guys who are NOT natural for the most part. That means they've been natural for a few months. Either way good luck with it.
                yea i have heard that. Oh well, i'll do what i can. Thanks man.

Comment

:retard::retard: If you could achieve that, then why not be on stage? That's like me training all this time and not doing my comps all year round....Makes no sense...
                  Because I want to see what i look like at that level. If i look like a god damn string bean, than fuck that. I will be a tiny skinny person on stage. Than its back to drawing board. My next step is to sit at 230-240lb in the off season and come down to 215lbs on stage. That's the part that will take a long time if natural.

Comment

Ok bro...Just listen to yourself:) Not trying to be an ass, but to each his own...Makes no sense what you're saying.

I'd be damn if all this training I do and not put it use:retard:
                    lol... What i am saying is this. I want to see what i look like shredded. If i like what i see, than i will compete. If i don't like what i see, i will not compete and go back to the drawing board and start changing stuff.

Comment

why wait then dana? why not start dieting right now and see what you look like?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                        Post the pic Mr I. I'd like to see it.
                        Here you go bro, I was 19
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          why wait then dana? why not start dieting right now and see what you look like?
                          because my friend is doing it in November and said to do it with him. He wants to walk me through it and basically have a support system .

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                            Here you go bro, I was 19
                            Very impressive for 19. How old were you when you started using AAS?

Comment

A 4 week course of dbol at age 13 lol, a course age 15 thay had me repping 315 on flat. Then a course leading up to that show age 19. Thanks for the compliment

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                                because my friend is doing it in November and said to do it with him. He wants to walk me through it and basically have a support system .
                                ok so get to a bf where you can see abs now, (still a long way from comp condition) and then it will be that much easier for you to diet down then.

what the fuck is so hard about eating clean enough for your abs to come out for fucks sake.

Comment

Working...
                                X