Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DNA seeing his abs? Ain't gonna happen. :rofl::rofl:

Comment

Dana, you need to shut everyone up by posting a pic with abs. If these comments are motivation enough, I don't know what is.

Comment

teen wolf :lmao:

Comment

Found a picture of DNA. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            ok so get to a bf where you can see abs now, (still a long way from comp condition) and then it will be that much easier for you to diet down then.

what the fuck is so hard about eating clean enough for your abs to come out for fucks sake.
            Nothing.

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
            Dana, you need to shut everyone up by posting a pic with abs. If these comments are motivation enough, I don't know what is.
            I got plenty of motivation man.

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
            Found a picture of DNA. :rofl:
            WOW! :rofl:

Comment

dana your issue is you think you know everything and you dont really listen. you are respectful but you dismiss everything and act like you have your shit under control because you dont want to admit you dont know what the fuck you are doing.

not trying to talk shit or put you down. just trying to get you to do what you need to do if you think you want to be on stage in 10 months. you have to get real bro.

Comment

dana your issue is you think you know everything and you dont really listen. you are respectful but you dismiss everything and act like you have your shit under control because you dont want to admit you dont know what the fuck you are doing.

not trying to talk shit or put you down. just trying to get you to do what you need to do if you think you want to be on stage in 10 months. you have to get real bro.
                I never said and i hope i don't come off as knowing everything, but that's not true. Eager to learn and improve myself. I see where you're coming from though. Thanks man.

Comment

Heath representing Maryland

Comment

Natural bb is an oxymoron. Natural competitors are juicing, guaranteed.

The above advice is some of the best you can get, DNA. You have to have the mentality that you look like fuckin shit and are way behind. If your friend or anyone else for that matter tells you that you're looking good it is detrimental to your physique and mind. How the fuck do they know if you look good? Do they see the christmas tree? Can they see the serratus? Can they see the striated glutes?

If you haven't competed before I suggest you diet for the next 10 months...even at 90% for the next 8 months. That is if you want to do well and qualify. Unless your goal to just "compete, have fun, dance to music, etc."

Sorry for the rant just saying what you need to hear. If you're 10 months out NOW is the time to get going. Not tomorrow or later.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                      Natural bb is an oxymoron. Natural competitors are juicing, guaranteed.

The above advice is some of the best you can get, DNA. You have to have the mentality that you look like fuckin shit and are way behind. If your friend or anyone else for that matter tells you that you're looking good it is detrimental to your physique and mind. How the fuck do they know if you look good? Do they see the christmas tree? Can they see the serratus? Can they see the striated glutes?

If you haven't competed before I suggest you diet for the next 10 months...even at 90% for the next 8 months. That is if you want to do well and qualify. Unless your goal to just "compete, have fun, dance to music, etc."

Sorry for the rant just saying what you need to hear. If you're 10 months out NOW is the time to get going. Not tomorrow or later.
                      Appreciate that man. One of the biggest things is daily i am told i look fuckin diesel. My friends always comment on how clean my diet is, or how i look good, or how a certain T-shirt brings out my chest and shoulders. I also get a lot of that from my girlfriend, she always tells me i take this life style too seriously or that i need to stop growing. There is always something. If honestly i had someone that told me i look like shit and i will never become #1 than yea i will change it up.

Comment

Why don't you post your pictures here if you are having trouble getting honest criticism/advice? You'll get lots of good pointers here.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf
                          You'll get lots of good pointers here.
                          Which is French for "you'll get the real HARSH truth" lol

Comment

Rado why don't tell him how you really feel. :rofl:
                            But on a side note DNA, I agree with Rado. You have long ways to go when it comes to diesel or looking like a bodybuilder.
                            Sorry brother but it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                              Appreciate that man. One of the biggest things is daily i am told i look fuckin diesel. My friends always comment on how clean my diet is, or how i look good, or how a certain T-shirt brings out my chest and shoulders. I also get a lot of that from my girlfriend, she always tells me i take this life style too seriously or that i need to stop growing. There is always something. If honestly i had someone that told me i look like shit and i will never become #1 than yea i will change it up.
                              i can only listen to so much.. lol.

bro be honest, have you ever been inside a gym? :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                                Which is French for "you'll get the real HARSH truth" lol
                                LOL... I was just trying to be diplomatic.. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X