LOL @ Dorian Yates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    Lol. Need to lighten up about it bro. Dorian was great. I just feel that Kevin's look and flex's look are the better look.
    Thats bc they are black

Comment

Not what you were saying before bro but your sick, I just posted the vids so people can better see

Comment

Yates looks like shit in vids

Comment

Levrone 1997

Dorian couldnt match this to save his life.

Comment

Dwarfed Levrone more in the back and legs, what counts to the judges. Levrone could probably win as a beach bodybuilder, not ifbb.

Comment

Anyone that thinks the image you just posted looks better then the image I just posted needs a smack in eye.

Comment

Dorian is just as dry but looks 50# heavier bc he is half a foot taller. BIgger frame to fill out, inferior genetics, better work ethic, more heart, a better champion.

Comment

I'm with B on this one. Levrone wins hands down. To me Levrone has a much tighter more defined look then Dorian. Not taking anything away from Dorian. I think everyone knows he had an incredible work ethic.

Comment

You gotta remember, dorian weighed exactly 275 in that pc, I know this for a fact because he told me himself, kevin looks great, that about his best shot

Comment

I don't care if he weighed 475, kevin murders him!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        I don't care if he weighed 475, kevin murders him!
                        I like kevin so physique more, BUT, if were talking about who should have won the olympia thats different, you need to set them side by side. If you could win the mr olympia from a stand alone gym photo, dennis james would have been mr olympia many times over.

Come competition time dorian was bigger and harder and they went for that over shape and genetics, end of.

Comment

I do see your point about Dennis James in gym photos.

But, I think Kevin looked better on stage also!! Everytime I post a pic of him looking better you say, it's the angle and make excuses for Dorian! Bah

Comment

Thats why I posted the vids, but you prefer kevin in the vids too. Its a matter of opinion, I would rather gamgee kevin s physique personally but I can see the logic as to why a judge may go for dorian, its very hard to deny that amount of conditioned muscle. While dorian looked way better shape than jct penny, he didn't win on shape lets face it.

Comment

And from what I've read, Levrone was such a genetic freak that he trained half as much as everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaungotti
                                And from what I've read, Levrone was such a genetic freak that he trained half as much as everyone else.
                                He actually stopped training half of the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X