No announcement yet.

Wish Me Luck II...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Fog, you're impressive as hell. Awesome work you've put in not only over the last year, but the discipline in the past couple of months as well.

Obviously, if you can dream it, you can achieve it, so I'm guessing you and FB will be together soon and hopefully, she can be with you for your next preparation. Congrats on your achievements!

Comment

• Originally posted by fog_hat1981
      Woke up at 5am looking down at 198 on the scale - been eating 8oz chicken, 8oz sweet potato and 1 cup shredded wheat ever since - 4oz of water for the day...

Headed off to weigh-ins within the hour - fingers crossed I'm not above the 198 mark or I'll be running up and down the beach until I sweat it all out....

Drove 4 hours today and sorry for you bastards who hate the sappy shit but I thought about FB every minute of the way - I'm competing in the town we first met at 7 months ago and she can't be with me - everything is reminding me of her - what I wouldn't give to have her support through all of this - I envy guys like House whose significant others support them through everything they do - someday we'll have that - I'm sure of it angel :heart:......

Anyways - hope to make you guys proud - even if I don't win I'm positive I've made huge improvements over last year and I can live with that (stepped on stage at 170 with 7% bf ly and looking at 198 with 5% to 5.5% bf ty - I can't complain with those numbers)....

Wish me luck (again)....
      I'm sorry I can't physically be there - but we all know how hard you've worked to get where you're at. As others said - you're already a winner just by the improvements you've made - the show is just "extra." Good luck sweetie! :inlove:

Comment

• Originally posted by house1
        good luck bro -- remember - its not the placing its the fact you worked hard enough to step onstage - that says alot brother !! NO EASY TASK --
        I agree. And anyone can step on stage whether they belong there or not. Knowing you belong there...that's what you should be proud of, Fog.

Comment

• Thanks again to all - hope to get some decent pictures up asap - maybe I was wrong about my placing 2nd and deserving better but I'll let y'all critique...

Comment

• Novice Heavyweights...

Holding out for the professional pictures is getting old so here's what I've got of my own....

Lost 1st to #66
            Attached Files

Comment

• Novice Heavyweights...

#2....
              Attached Files

Comment

• Novice Heavyweights...

#3....
                Attached Files

Comment

• Novice Heavyweights...

This one REALLY pisses me off....

Attached Files

Comment

• Open Light-Heavy's...

Attached Files

Comment

• Open Light-Heavy's...

Guy with the long hair to my right took 4th (show's "supporting" chiropractor - wtf)....

#66 took 5th and I got pushed out of the top 5 to #6......
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Night Show...

Misc....
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Night Show...

Novice Heavyweight....
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Night Show...

Novice Heavyweight....
                            Attached Files

Comment

• I REALLY hope y'all can tell a difference between this year and last - I guess I should at least be happy about that...

Comment

• You looked real good brother. Congrats again. Is the guy who beat you also in the pics?

Comment

Working...
                                X