Wish Me Luck II...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chadd77
    You looked real good brother. Congrats again. Is the guy who beat you also in the pics?
    Yeah - can you not tell?

Comment

• I'm guessing it is the guy to your left. It's hard to judge from the pics but I don't see how he placed above you.

Only advice I may give is in your front relaxed pose you may want to not stay crunched down as much. I know it shows the abs better but letting your chest rise up slightly makes you appear to be bigger. Maybe you played around with this a little. I always struggle with that and the front DB pose. Whether or not to stay big or show abs. Usually if your abs are in even if you stay big your abs will show. Everyone poses differently just my 2 cents.

Comment

• Dude you looked much better than Serg. Along with what Chad said, Serg was very confident and I think that made an impression on the judges.

As you know bodybuilding is subjective and somethings don't make sense. We did mention to Pat about putting up dividers between the judges next year to make it a little more objective.

Comment

• I agree the guy to your left should not have beaten you...your midsection looked tighter, back looked bigger, and overall you looked more symetrical. His chest looks a little weird to me also. Congrats on the contest bro, you looked awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chadd77
            I'm guessing it is the guy to your left. It's hard to judge from the pics but I don't see how he placed above you.

Only advice I may give is in your front relaxed pose you may want to not stay crunched down as much. I know it shows the abs better but letting your chest rise up slightly makes you appear to be bigger. Maybe you played around with this a little. I always struggle with that and the front DB pose. Whether or not to stay big or show abs. Usually if your abs are in even if you stay big your abs will show. Everyone poses differently just my 2 cents.
            I understand what you're saying about the front poses and I've played around with them like you could not believe - I just stuck with that one because I lose a lot of symmetry when I go for the vacuum look - I just can't seem to pull it off...

Comment

• Hold on... Let's get something straight right now......

The guy to the RIGHT came out 1st right? If so, you and the guy to the left should have been 1/2 the guy to the right didn't even compare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lmg2701
                Hold on... Let's get something straight right now......

The guy to the RIGHT came out 1st right? If so, you and the guy to the left should have been 1/2 the guy to the right didn't even compare.
                This guy...
                Attached Files

Comment

• cant see how "JR." placed first -were the frick are his abbs.... in his ass?
                  but anyways congrats! great work.

Comment

• you look awsome, well done

Comment

• Originally posted by caged
                      cant see how "JR." placed first -were the frick are his abbs.... in his ass?
                      but anyways congrats! great work.
                      Not enough room in his ass. All of the judges heads are in there.

Comment

• Yea bro, you got robbed, that's fucking political bullshit for you. Put it this way, you won that class hands down AND you haven't even peaked yet. I feel sorry for the poor bastards that have to stand on stage against you in the next few shows. Just keep up all the hard work bro, it has certainly paid off!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lmg2701
                          Yea bro, you got robbed, that's fucking political bullshit for you. Put it this way, you won that class hands down AND you haven't even peaked yet. I feel sorry for the poor bastards that have to stand on stage against you in the next few shows. Just keep up all the hard work bro, it has certainly paid off!
                          Thanks brother - I'm getting leaner and more vascular in my legs with better separation - just gotta keep on this diet 3.5 more weeks (I went to a buddies show in ATL this weekend and stayed there for 2.5 days - ended up eating WAY more sushi than I should have due to being out and about *eek*) - anyways - hope to keep it coming but once this year is over I'm done for a while - gotta put on some "mature" muscle - I'm still young and don't have old man mucles yet :P...

Comment

• Everyone is right bro, you got robbed. you looked so much better in every angle.

Comment

• Originally posted by wnabeabeast
                              Everyone is right bro, you got robbed. you looked so much better in every angle.
                              Thanks big guy - hoping my next two shows won't have all that crap tied into the decision making process - one and three weeks out today...

Comment

• Update from Show #2...

Took second in the Open Light-Heavy class - the guy who took first won the overall etc - blah blah blah....

I REALLY played around with stuff Friday night to see if some new stuff would work - it did NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT work the way I wanted - luckily I can take it as a learning experience and come in better next time - I was told to be one or two shades darker and I still looked about two weeks out etc (which is what is ALWAYS said about my legs :cursin: )......

Have fun with these - they're not pretty to look at - I swear I looked better in my first show - hopefully I can nail the next one or else I'm gonna have to hang on and do the Southern Classic....

Comment

Working...
                                X