Got second place!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wnabeabeast
    Yep you are right but if you read the thread from the begining that guy in the balck trunks got disqualified because he won an overall novice class a few weeks before so again if the show was judged right and evening show counted for anything(pictures I posted was taken in the morning) I would've won the show because I made huge changes for the evening show here is short bad quality video from the evening show, picture only gets better during the last few seconds(girlfriend was recording and she said she wasn't looking at the camera :mad: )

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nQiEExys8js
    ya, i just see a blur in that video. lol.

Comment

I can't access the video.. oh well.

But I must say in your pics that you posted the link... Your back is thick as hell! SWEET. How the hell did you get it that big. I could use some advice, well not to get it as big as yours... but I need to thicken it up. so my coach says!

anyhow.. congrats!
      Last edited by WonderWoman; 11-24-07, 05:49 PM.

Comment

I don't know but the guy in Purple trunks looks Like hes having a good time. His legs chest and abs are larger and more defined. The guy in the black trunks looks like hes in pain or constipated. This is just from these pic's. It's wierd but smiling does get points

Comment

Working...
        X