Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    "American roads are wide and straight"

Maybe in the mid west. But we got twist and turns all over. Again, i don't think you grasp the size of the us. You see a certain area and think all of America must look like that.
    I probably know your country better than you from the TV shows I watched

Comment

Your mind is as small as your country.

Comment

"American roads are wide and straight"
        Deals Gap, 11 mile mountain stretch; 318 curves.

Deals Gap, North Carolina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Probably more straight roads than most countries though

Comment

Correction. More roads than any country!

Comment

The cars were shite until they started to import Europeanand Jap cars that rained sperm all over them, still since then many american cars are no more, just look at Detroit and end your delusion.

The reason was that you could drive a fricken boat round most US streets they were so wide and straighyt, accoringly the suspension and brakes were turd with big heavy large cc engines.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                The cars were shite until they started to import Europeanand Jap cars that rained sperm all over them, still since then many american cars are no more, just look at Detroit and end your delusion.
                funny, that sounds very similar to what happened in Britain. once a power house of car manufacture now nothing more then a niche market. difference being that american car companies are still a world power.

i don't need to remind you that one of the biggest car companies for decades and still to this day in Britain is ford.

you nasty toothed brits sure like to buy up those "shite" cars as you put it.

Comment

funny, that sounds very similar to what happened in Britain. once a power house of car manufacture now nothing more then a niche market. difference being that american car companies are still a world power.

i don't need to remind you that one of the biggest car companies for decades and still to this day in Britain is ford.

you nasty toothed brits sure like to buy up those "shite" cars as you put it.
                  Splendidly missed the point as usual.

The roads are far wider and straighter in US than UK in general.

PS I refered to European cars and you tried to twist it that I said Brit, False.

I said European and Jap.

Comment

Splendidly missed the point as usual.

The roads are far wider and straighter in US than UK in general.

PS I refered to European cars and you tried to twist it that I said Brit, False.

I said European and Jap.
                    bro we have states bigger then your whole fucken country.

so when you say "wider and straighter" and then say group that into all of america you are just wrong.

the midwest has the kind of roads you are referring to. the wide open country out there allows for that.

Comment

I probably know your country better than you from the TV shows I watched
                      that actually made me laugh a little bit. Good show :)

Comment

bro we have states bigger then your whole fucken country.

so when you say "wider and straighter" and then say group that into all of america you are just wrong.

the midwest has the kind of roads you are referring to. the wide open country out there allows for that.
                        Again you attempt to digress to avoid defeat !

Comment

little update .. i am 249 lbs this morning .. coming in nicely .. should hit my goal of 235 onstage as i dont have much more to pull off ...

will go over supp setup after show ,, trying some new things so far i like the setup

Comment

Working...
                          X