Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
    Glad you left the scum bag, only took you about 10 years to long. :D
    That we can agree on. Unfortunately, he still makes my life hell.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      coffee grinder
      still laughing at this, lol

Comment

Do you saying you wouldn't date a bodybuilder over again FB?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          do you saying? keep pushing me bro. how fucking hard is it to look at your god damn screen before you submit your god damn message? :pissed:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            Not for nothing bro but you pretty much make this same post every 2 years or so. I have seen it at least 3-4 times since I known you.

You seem to fuck up for awhile and then realize your losing your family and smarten up for a bit.

I say this with love bro, get your shit together and stop Fucken around. Everytime I hear you talk about Fucken gangs and shit I want to kick you in the Fucken head and say "hey asshole, idolize your wife and kids, not some god damn motor club."

Don't be a shitty father bro, I had a shitty father and now I am the worlds biggest dick head. Lol

true B ,,, different this time .. hard to explain ... one thing i am not is a shitty father though !! my wife though she hates me at present would tell you that ..

i grew up abused by mom and dumped by dad .. may not be greatest husband but i am a damn good dad .. my girls are spoiled :)

by the way hells angels and bikers in general are very family oriented ... bodybuilding is not ... the biker thing is what brought me back that and my wife saying something that brought up a memory ...

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
              I know what it feels like to be made second to the gym (and all the BS that came with it). No offense, but I'd like to hope she won't stay as long as I did.

Best of luck to you. I hope it all works out for your family.
              not offended ... takes allot more then that my dear

Comment

I think bodybuilding is what you make of it bro. Like you said, you turned it into a negative thing and everything went south.

"bodybuilding" should be about making yourself look better. It shouldn't be about getting involved with dirty Fucken scum bags. Fuck chasing shitty little trophys and making the shmoes that run the shows rich. I realized that shit years ago bro. I love training now, I love eating clean, I live it all. I just have no part in the shows and all the scum that go with it anymore.

Comment

I think bodybuilding is what you make of it bro. Like you said, you turned it into a negative thing and everything went south.

"bodybuilding" should be about making yourself look better. It shouldn't be about getting involved with dirty Fucken scum bags. Fuck chasing shitty little trophys and making the shmoes that run the shows rich. I realized that shit years ago bro. I love training now, I love eating clean, I live it all. I just have no part in the shows and all the scum that go with it anymore.
                  agreed brother !!!!

Comment

do you saying? keep pushing me bro. how fucking hard is it to look at your god damn screen before you submit your god damn message? :pissed:
                    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

fucking dying

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post

I can't ever completely rule out any specific "type", but I can assure you I will never date someone that puts drugs/gym/etc as his main priority. Someone that needs drugs, weights, and everyone telling them how big/strong they are to boost their ego - forget that BS.

Comment

Fuck you then fb. :D

Comment

To each their own. Sort of a been there, done that gig for me, lol

Comment

I can't ever completely rule out any specific "type", but I can assure you I will never date someone that puts drugs/gym/etc as his main priority. Someone that needs drugs, weights, and everyone telling them how big/strong they are to boost their ego - forget that BS.
                            Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan

Damn.
                              I don't think for one second that all body builders are the same. But I do know there are many with that mentality - and I personally will not go that route again. :)

Comment

Totally agree, good for you:thumup:

Comment

Working...
                                X