Bouncer is thinking about competing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    yes totaly understand that thats why I said I have no clue on your job just the legal part you would never be found guilty and prob never even charged. but your job thats different i have no clue.

are you a secrete agent like Rado is? just kidding by the way
    lol rocket not at all. I'm a trial assistant in law school. The way things work is that you go to a process called character and fitness, which basically means that you're under investigation by the bar for three years to see if you fit the standards and have the right character to be an officer of the court. That's what worries me. They are known to conduct investigations that are similar as to someone wanting to join the fbi.

Comment

Originally posted by TC63 View Post
      lol rocket not at all. I'm a trial assistant in law school. The way things work is that you go to a process called character and fitness, which basically means that you're under investigation by the bar for three years to see if you fit the standards and have the right character to be an officer of the court. That's what worries me. They are known to conduct investigations that are similar as to someone wanting to join the fbi.
      oh ya you dont want anything online then cuz they will lokk,lol specially facebook ect

Comment

u r reading wayy to much into it B. All im implying is that if for u to take some criticism its necessary for u to see my picture i can show it but just not post it here.
        PM it to me then. Good as I look, I find it a little hard to take criticism (even if I agree) from someone who could potentially be this guy..

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          PM it to me then. Good as I look, I find it a little hard to take criticism (even if I agree) from someone who could potentially be this guy..

true.

and yeah rocket im only on instagram now. shouldn't be a problem i hope.

Comment

im only on instagram now.

:laugh::laugh:

Comment

Why is itagram more safe

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                Why is itagram more safe

It isn't :)

Comment

Working...