No announcement yet.

Ten weeks out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha! Fuck that. Yes, I am a fag that does that shit once a week.lol Never once used those, never once had a prob with my eyeballs :thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
      The Machinist is a better movie.
      I thought that movie sucked ass

Comment

The Machinist is a better movie.
        your retarded, movie sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
          Never understood the goggles while tanning. Tan face and bright white eyelids?lol
          i'm with ya bro, fuck that. yolo! :thumb:

some people live to enjoy life when they are 65. *cough* fb *cough* i live for now, fuck 65.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            i'm with ya bro, fuck that. yolo! :thumb: some people live to enjoy life when they are 65. *cough* fb *cough* i live for now, fuck 65.

Good thing, because you won't live long.

Comment

• Originally posted by redback View Post

I thought that movie sucked ass
              Agreed

Comment

Good thing, because you won't live long.
                and that should be the goal? "enjoy" life as an old person? it's an oxymoron.

Comment

and that should be the goal? "enjoy" life as an old person? it's an oxymoron.

I enjoy my life thoroughly. I also take moderate precaution in hopes I will be around for my children, their children, etc.

Comment

• how grown up and mature of you.

Comment

• FB don't mind the village idiot.
                      This right here sums it up best.

Comment

• sounds like your saying she is old beast. smooth move fuck tard. :P

Comment

• Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                          FB don't mind the village idiot. This right here sums it up best.

Thanks Beast. Seems the longer I'm here, the less he comprehends about anyone. No worries, I'm secure in my life choices :thumb:

Comment

Thanks Beast. Seems the longer I'm here, the less he comprehends about anyone. No worries, I'm secure in my life choices :thumb:
                            if today was your birthday.. id probably skip over the thread.. :)

Comment

• I'm shooting for the middle. Old enough to be around when my daughter is 30-40, but not long enough to be a feeble old S.O.B.lol If I do live to be 80, I'll probably be one of those miserable fucks that sit on their porch and bitch about the world. Like Eastwood in "Gran Tourino" :grin:

Comment

if today was your birthday.. id probably skip over the thread.. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X