Comment

• team lean ripped face fo life!

Comment

• Originally posted by BEAST View Post
        Go kill yourself skinny runt.
        Just found your latest bathroom selfie.

That's the same guy from American physco. Bouncers idol ahaha

Comment

• Yeah I remember the media talkin about how Bale was getting sickly skinny for a movie. Matthew McConoghay did same shit. Man, even as much as I'd love to make the kinda $ they did for doin that, I don't think I could. Imagine purposely ruining your body...

Comment

• Originally posted by redback View Post
            That's the same guy from American physco. Bouncers idol ahaha
            Yup and here he is again. This the kind of look bouncer is striving for. :rofl:

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
              Yeah I remember the media talkin about how Bale was getting sickly skinny for a movie. Matthew McConoghay did same shit. Man, even as much as I'd love to make the kinda $ they did for doin that, I don't think I could. Imagine purposely ruining your body...

Don't even pretend you wouldn't lose weight for millions of dollars! :x

Comment

• Man I don't know. I guess if I was guaranteed "millions" and it was only for a short period of time...but look at his ass! Disturbing, sickening, and so unhealthy to do that I can't even wrap my head around it. If it was like 6 months of that, so I'd never hafta work another day in my life, sure I guess. Would definitely be pounding steaks and gear immediately to get myself back tho.lol

Comment

• id fuck a porcupine for millions of dollars.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                    Yup and here he is again. This the kind of look bouncer is striving for. :rofl:

the guy in that pic could shoulder press more then you right now.. how does that make you feel?

Comment

Man I don't know. I guess if I was guaranteed "millions" and it was only for a short period of time...but look at his ass! Disturbing, sickening, and so unhealthy to do that I can't even wrap my head around it. If it was like 6 months of that, so I'd never hafta work another day in my life, sure I guess. Would definitely be pounding steaks and gear immediately to get myself back tho.lol

Look at him now. Looks just fine. I'd rather get skinny for a movie than super fat.

Comment

• Damn right. My main man Patrick Batemen looks more then fine. Fucken hot!

Comment

• The Machinist is a better movie.

Comment

• Agreed. Great actor... I knew he was something special even when I saw Empire of the Sun.

Comment

• Never understood the goggles while tanning. Tan face and bright white eyelids?lol

Comment

Never understood the goggles while tanning. Tan face and bright white eyelids?lol

Protecting your eyeballs, silly!

Comment

Working...
                                X