Ten weeks out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ten weeks out.

I don't know what the hell I'm thinking but here we go again. After almost seven years of not competing, being fat and a few injuries I decided to compete again.

Show is in December 14 so that puts me roughly 10 weeks out. I'm gonna try to post weekly videos to see the progress.

Of course I blame the camera angle and the fluorescent light for looking softer and fatter than I actually am. :grin:

10 weeks out - YouTube

10 weeks out part 2 - YouTube

You're a big dude. Good luck. Looking forward to see you dialed in.

Comment

Thanks blm. :)
      Yup this is gonna be interesting. :grin:

Comment

What are you weighing ? Look good beast.

Comment

:clapback: Hell yeah bro, good for you man! My family dr actually judged local shows around here, and every visit he kept telling me if I put on another 10-15 lbs he knew I could place in the light class. Something I regret not trying to this day. Good luck over the next 10 weeks, and train your ass off! :weights:

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
            What are you weighing ? Look good beast.
            Herc I weigh exactly 200lbs and I'm 5'8".

Originally posted by MattG View Post
            :clapback: Hell yeah bro, good for you man! My family dr actually judged local shows around here, and every visit he kept telling me if I put on another 10-15 lbs he knew I could place in the light class. Something I regret not trying to this day. Good luck over the next 10 weeks, and train your ass off! :weights:
            Matt it's never to late bro. Heck since I turned 40 this year I'm gonna do the 40+ masters. I should be able to place pretty good amongst all of those old geezers. Lol. :rofl:

Comment

Hell yeah dude, you don't look 40 at all. Yeah I might consider it after I run my first cycle here soon. If all goes well and I'm able to bulk up some then I'd feel more comfortable with it. I got definition and only 5.5%-6% bodyfat, just no real size. I'm an inch taller than you and 40 lbs lighter right now.lol I wouldn't ever step on stage any lighter than 175

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                Hell yeah dude, you don't look 40 at all. Yeah I might consider it after I run my first cycle here soon. If all goes well and I'm able to bulk up some then I'd feel more comfortable with it. I got definition and only 5.5%-6% bodyfat, just no real size. I'm an inch taller than you and 40 lbs lighter right now.lol I wouldn't ever step on stage any lighter than 175
                DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

Heck ten pounds heavier and 4-5% bf...you'll be rocking that stage. :thumb:

Comment

Kickass lats Beast! Looking solid! :thumup:

Comment

Good work mate. We are all behind you (not in a gay way)

Comment

Thanks guys. :)

Redback, only bouncer gets behind people in a gay way. Lol. :grin:

Comment

Good size and shape but I wont sugar coat it, you haven't been taking diet very seriously. If you need to do a show to take it more seriously then by all means do it! Get the flappy tits under control. I would jump on letro, def got some decent estrogen levels pumping through you to be holding fat in the chest like that. If you can get serious and strip away all that nasty slop you have a good shape and structure to work with. Kill it bro, enough with the whole "im beast and i just roll with the punches and dont push very hard" type attitude. killer mentality time, stop being a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
                          Look good beast.
                          No he doesnt, have you seen what he is capable of looking like? he use to look fucken sick.

i hate this friendly shit when it's not the truth.

he has the potential to look great but he does not right now.

show these friendly fags what your capable of beast, dont believe the bullshit praise, im the only one telling you the truth.

Comment

I made a valid statement. He is big and look forward to what he is capable of producing.

You have all the right and credibility to dig deeper with your comments. Until I've achieved what he has 'in the past' or I'm his size I don't feel I can legitimately critique him as harshly as guys like you. That said, I agree with your critique.

Comment

i agree with the comments you made. He is a big dude. Looks like shit right now and is capable of looking great. He just never seems to dig deep anymore. This whole mellow attitude and friendly type shit is not what he needs. He needs the brutal truth so he will not be content with normalcy. Show me some fucking guts beast. prove you still have that killer inside you old man.

Comment

Working...
                              X