X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit to arnold - he's turning it round

2016 Arnold Classic Judging Criteria Update | FLEX Online

All these years later and he gives a shit

I think it's pretty clear that traditional bodybuilding is dieing as a sport. People aren't inspired by blobs of mass with no personality or character anymore. Random people on youtube are far more popular than people like Phil Heath these days. Arnold is smart, he knows the time is right for change. For the better of the sport and for business.

Where is the Mr.O being held this year? Motel 6? Used to be Mandalay Bay..

Comment

I honestly don't care if a bodybuilder can dance on stage. That's not what I want to see so I don't get the emphasis on posing routines. I was hoping they'd say if you had a gut they wouldn't let you on the stage, or make vacuum posing mandatory but to give points for a dancing routine that they shouldn't even be doing is stupid to me. Sounds like they are just trying to make sure Kai wins at all costs.

Comment

^ I actually think it's important they can move with flexibility and some grace. Without they're just unathletic slabs of muscle.

Comment

Kinda agree with chuck. The actual builds and direction the sport is going is far more important.

Comment

He said it perfectly. And this is how a posing routine should be.
            Just pure grace. :thumup:

http://youtu.be/PhzidW3jOS0

Comment

True Grace.

Comment

Make no mistake, Vince Taylor was one of the best posers on that stage.

Comment

I do think you need to hit some compulsory poses and then you can free lance and do your own stuff. I agree that vacuum should be mandatory and pregnant dudes shouldn't be allowed on stage for the safety of the unborn child.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                    Make no mistake, Vince Taylor was one of the best posers on that stage.
                    That's not Vince Taylor in the gif beast. It's Will Harris.

You saying they all look the same? :D

Comment

You are right. Now that I looked at it closer.

Comment

Racist as fuck.

Comment

They all look a like. :grin:

Comment

Put Shawn ray, our dorian shit biggee

Comment

Jesus this onstage dancing shit looks like a bunch of fairies. Solidifies that it is a beauty contest not a sport. What's next, a fucking makeup competition? Them telling the judges they want world peace? Pussy shit. Instead of posing they should put them in a cage or something and give 'em clubs.

Only thing I liked about that Arnold video is when he yelled "There is no shaking!" Fuckin ole Arnie there like a boss.

Comment

Working...
                              X