X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to see dancing 500lb blobs.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
      Jesus this onstage dancing shit looks like a bunch of fairies. Solidifies that it is a beauty contest not a sport. What's next, a fucking makeup competition? Them telling the judges they want world peace? Pussy shit. Instead of posing they should put them in a cage or something and give 'em clubs.

Only thing I liked about that Arnold video is when he yelled "There is no shaking!" Fuckin ole Arnie there like a boss.
      Bodybuilding has always been about the beauty of the body, not about being a sport. Nobody is running jumping or doing anything sports related. You just stand there and pose and that's how you get judged. Nobody cares about how much you can bench or how fast you can run. And individual posing has always been part of it.

So what you are complaining about makes zero sense.

Comment

That's the thing though, I got into "body building" as in building my body because I want to look good and have muscle. I think chuck is saying he like that's aspect of it. The training, the diet, the drugs, and the result of how it makes people look. The actual stage and the thong and the posing and all that shit isn't what he's interested in. I kind of agree.

When I first saw pumping iron, it was the lifestyle, the training, the fun they had that got me hooked. The actual stage part and posing aspect of pumping iron is just not interesting IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          That's the thing though, I got into "body building" as in building my body because I want to look good and have muscle. I think chuck is saying he like that's aspect of it. The training, the diet, the drugs, and the result of how it makes people look. The actual stage and the thong and the posing and all that shit isn't what he's interested in. I kind of agree.
          Then don't watch the fucking thing. Go workout and shut the fuck up. What you guys saying like saying I like animals but I don't lie the animal shows on tv. You don't like the show on tv? Don't watch it. Lol

Comment

He's saying he wants basic mandatory posing bro. Show off the muscle. Not dancing and pulling underwear up your ass. There is a difference. Manly style bodybuilding like the old days. Not the fruity shit.

And that's the thing beast. Most people arent watching anymore. Remember when bodybuilding was on TV? Lol. It's dieing.

Comment

Individual posing has always been part of bodybuilding. Just because they wear trunks that show more glute muscle it doesn't make it fruity.

Comment

I know it isn't a sport but all the top guys say they are athletes. I'm saying the changes they want to make are the wrong changes. If they want to change it to get more viewers then make it more manly. When I watch the Mr. O at work I get laughed at for watching muscle guys in thongs. The general public won't be more apt to adopt bodybuilding with more artistic posing routines. They want to see something manly done with all those muscles.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                  Individual posing has always been part of bodybuilding. Just because they wear trunks that show more glute muscle it doesn't make it fruity.
                  its more fruity then it was bro. Though I will say peak fruit level was early to mid 90's when the tights phase came into being.

Comment

Bunch of homofob beta faggots on this board I tell you.

Comment

Beast how bad do you wanna kiss his lips? You been eyeing this fella since you were a young turk. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        Beast how bad do you wanna kiss his lips? You been eyeing this fella since you were a young turk. :D

No more than you wanna suck his dick. You've been jerking of this picture all your life.

Comment

Haha

Comment

Arnold camped out for the Arnold Classic lol.

Comment

Ha ha good pic!

Comment

This is what it's about Watch "Charles Clairmonte UK - NABBA 1990" on YouTube
                                https://youtu.be/U4RKiIw4tV8

Comment

Working...
                                X