X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's kind of weird this year Dex just lets his grey hair show

Really hope he wins

Comment

• Ha Chuck your confused. He will blow Levrone away on stage. You'll see it soon enough..

Comment

• It staggers me how little people understand of bodybuilding in here

About depletion and carbing up, judging people's size in how the look in a shell suit covered up lol

Comment

• I agree. My spot for Levrone has gone down to about 8th. Dex does look small as shit in that pic though. I think Phil is going to bring a better package than last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr I View Post
            It staggers me how little people understand of bodybuilding in here

About depletion and carbing up, judging people's size in how the look in a shell suit covered up lol
            Read post 256. I understand how it works with carbing up. Just saying Dex is always the smallest guy on stage and it shows in that pic. Not saying he can't win. Just small.

Comment

• Leverone forgot how to pose a bit too
              Last edited by Mr I; 09-15-16, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• This is already the best olympia in years. Just need heath to get sick

Comment

• I'll say it like it is I was skeptical and had levrone placing between 8-10 now I think top 6 or 7 easy. Only issue is his back lat spread but his relaxed state is nothing short of amazing. If I was still on clomid I would be shedding a tear or two ... very inspirational.

Comment

• Well I think Levrone will beat Lenatowitz at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                        fuck he blows cedric away there. i might have to eat my words. levrone looks fucken great in that pic.

Comment

• Kev has no thickness to his chest. I watched it stream live, it was funny, he wanted to keep doing the same pose. Cedric looked pretty damn good tho, better than he did at Arnold. Kev will be 8 thru 10. He still did amazing getting to this point, but he should have done Arnold or sumthn.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by ssoyegun View Post
                            Kev has no thickness to his chest. I watched it stream live, it was funny, he wanted to keep doing the same pose. Cedric looked pretty damn good tho, better than he did at Arnold. Kev will be 8 thru 10. He still did amazing getting to this point, but he should have done Arnold or sumthn.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
                            Levrone should just stand in that pose above like he's doing with Cedric there. I mean just not even fucken move lol. He looks like Mr O there.

Comment

• Kevin speaks with Palumbo about stripping down at the press conference https://youtu.be/SucxQDLyH34

Comment

• Ruhl looking large and in chage minus a tricep. :D

Comment

Working...
                                X