Kevin Levrone 2016 Olympia!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Levrone 2016 Olympia!!!

It's official guys. Kevin has announced to the IFBB and his fans that he will be competing in the 2016 Olympia for the most epic return in bodybuilding history. From the horses mouth right here. https://www.instagram.com/p/BFIiztUHu_x/

Luimarco also posted a video on YouTube after speaking with him. Kevin was invited to attend so be does not have to qualify. He has visited his doctor for xrays to ensure a clean bill of health and had been floating the idea to some old pros. Video of his doctor saying he's good to go https://www.instagram.com/p/BFIZZHrHu5h/

If he can even come close to his former glory Phil is going to have the fight of his life on stage. It's go time bitches!

BTW everything is pointing to Kai no longer competing in Olympia's.

That's awesome. Is he doing the regular O or masters? He's 51 now, ferrigno was only 42 when he made his return. I really don't see levrone being competitive in anything other than the masters class. We are all fans of his but we have to be realistic. He's made a lot of progress and that is awesome but take a look at some old pics of him and you'll see pretty fast that he looks nowhere near his prime. Not hating, I wish him the best. Just being realistic.

This seems more like the people @ifbb doing something to get more interest in the Mr.O. Probably getting paid a pretty penny for this "invite".

Has Levrone posted any pics of his legs recently? Iv'e seen only upper body.

What's the odds he gets "injured" a week out from the show? Hate to be so negative about it but this just seems really off.

Comment

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...58626390920151

This isn't far off as strong as I've ever been and this guy is at about half way into his potential

Comment

Does he have to qualify

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
          Does he have to qualify
          Brother it takes 3 seconds to read Chuck's post. He says clearly he was special invite.

"That's what's wrong with this forum".. ;)

Comment

"Invited to attend"

Why aren't I hearing the word compete mentioned more ...

Comment

Something seems off about the whole thing I agree. A 51 year old on stage will be a let down for anyone thinking he will be even 50% of his best. I can't see him doing that to himself. Gym photos with a pump and bench press vids just are not the same as getting on stage at that age competing against guys in their prime.

Comment

Guest poser

Comment

Just a reminder of how great he was...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                    Guest poser
                    Good call. Bet your right. And not in trunks either. Just one if those take of your shirt on stage deals. Won't show legs at all.

Comment

^ that would take heath out the game

Comment

Maybe we will get more details soon. He did say "coming out of retirement" in his on stage announcement next to Jim Manion so I don't think he would use those words if he was guest posing. He also mentioned having the body of a 25 year old at his age. I wish him the best but like you say he isn't a spring chicken anymore, but anything is possible.

Comment

Video on stage announcement https://youtu.be/Qozj1a_NBYE

Comment

I can't see it being possible at all to come in outside masters. However if anyone could do it....it might be Levrone as he possibly responds better to juice than anyone before or since him.

Comment

Jerry Ward spoke to Kevin on the phone just prior to posting this video. https://youtu.be/Svgy1aQ1wtA

Kevin says he wants an Olympia title. This wont be a masters class or a guest posing. He got checked out and his body is responding amazingly after 10 years off. He's taking 5 months instead of his normal 3 to get ready. He wants to prove age is just a number and thinks he still has what it takes to beat the guys today. More power to him. This will be an interesting year to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                              X