X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That last pic of him is unreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      that last pic would murder heath. kevin just came around in the wrong era. hed be multiple mr o in his prime if he competed now.
      ya think? nah bro...

Comment

• Comment

• The pics lie rado. Kevin was wider and less full of seo shit, better and shoulders traps the ins and eat better more alpha pecs than those bubble things heath injects

Comment

• Oh good interview. You guys will like this one. Post Olympia interview with Bob Chic again. https://youtu.be/dd9cmt-zBvA

He does some real talk about his physique. Talk about how much bigger the guys of today are. The big news is he is going to continue training. He likes the way he looks right now so he's getting some more knee treatments and sticking with it on a "cruise" for a while and if his legs ever do come back and he can get back to squatting 500 again then he will do a couple shows in 2017. He also settled his peace with Shawna Ray.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                The pics lie rado. Kevin was wider and less full of seo shit, better and shoulders traps the ins and eat better more alpha pecs than those bubble things heath injects

As much as I don't like Phil and his arrogant attitude he is the best bodybuilder now. No one else has a 3d looking body like him and his back double bicep pose is the best in the game.

Comment

• Roelly doesn't have a 3D body?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    Roelly doesn't have a 3D body?
                    He does but his back is weird almost narrow like arms overpower it.

Comment

• Short new clip. Kevin shows where the leg pain is https://youtu.be/XBZde-4SuHU

25lb on extensions is enough to cause pain on the left knee. Right knee is fine.

Jerry Ward also put out a new video where he brings up a good point. Kevin told him if he would have backed out it would have been even more damage to his legacy because people would have called him a phony for always saying he would do a comeback, committing to it, then pulling out. He wanted to finish no matter what. https://youtu.be/Pw7mX9V6i9k

Comment

• He was actually benching 405 for 10 reps at that age and I'm that condition. To add, this is a chest that I'm the past had to have one pec reattached.

The guy is a freak no doubt and I would like to see him continue to develop careglfully at whatever level

Comment

• New Levrone shot.

Now that I'm not racing against the clock my body is responding daily.
                          Im staying on the grind keeping the diet clean.
                          Making some calorie adjustments next week that will put me in that growth spurt time period.
                          Guys the best time to grow is 4 weeks + after a show.
                          I'm looking forward to what the next 8 full months of training will bring.
                          You guys have inspired me so much you have no idea. So here we go. Updated photo SHAAABOOM !
                          God be the glory brother

Comment

• The wheels are improving for sure. I hope he can stay healthy for his sake.

Comment

• Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                              The wheels are improving for sure. I hope he can stay healthy for his sake.
                              How can you tell his wheels are improving in the pic?

Comment

• Compare to post 306 from his Olympia show. Pretty obvious even with just the little bit shown.

Comment

Working...
                                X