Dallas McCarver dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    someone could say the exact same thing about you. guy in his 40's, using steroids for years, family history of bad heart genetics, dropped dead from a massive heart attack. is anyone supposed to feel bad? you were playing with fire..

he was abusing drugs a fuck load more then me or you are but that's besides the point. people would still see it as abuse and "playing with fire".

so are you being insensitive? it's a matter of perspective I guess.
    Family history lol....bro my dad was The ONLY one, make it sound as if it's everyone in my family.

Am I dead? Exactly....your example is retarded.

I am in great shape, externally as much as internally.

I guarantee you that he knew he had issues, just they keep everything on the DL.

Regardless, he was a fucking IDIOT for taking his own life, slowly. The kid recently almost passed out in a recent comp and I should feel bad or pitty? Fuck that

Comment

Nah rado's just being an attention whore and now wants everybody to focus on him. And so far his plan seems to be working. He's jealous of this dallas topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

rado you could drop dead tomorrow. yes family history. that means someone in your family you stupid fuck. you have a direct link with someone who died very young from a heart attack. you have absolutely no idea of your heart health until you get that EKG. you could literally have 90% blockage and have zero symptoms.

if you drop dead right now, people could say "what a fucking IDIOT for taking his own life. Should anyone feel pity? Fuck that."

Stop being stupid. He was a 26y year old guy who made some stupid choices.

Comment

Lol ok....if I had blockage, bloodwork would show signs just an fyi...here is my point and I could give two fucks from this point on with this convo.

If you have issues, regardless of what they are, and if you need help or assistance to fix those issues, and that person does otherwise, yea fuck them for being idiots..

They get labs done all the time, they push the envelope all the time, he recently just fainted, but oh wait....let's have sympathy for a young talented man, who could have done other things to have a fuller longer lasting life?!

I just have a different perspective on things like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
            Nah rado's just being an attention whore and now wants everybody to focus on him. And so far his plan seems to be working. He's jealous of this dallas topic.

Huh:wack:

Comment

You're perspective is that of someone who thinks "it always happens to someone else".

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                You're perspective is that of someone who thinks "it always happens to someone else".
                Ok lol

You seriously don't know everything, trust me.

But as I am entitled to my thoughts, so are you.

Comment

And in this corner weighing in at 190-somewhat lbss.......RADOOOOOO

Comment

Rado Vs Bouncer August 24 LIVE PPV ON DEMAND NOW!

Comment

Bring it

Comment

Jesus Christ. I haven't slept and you two are arguing about who has full blown diabetes or not. Go see a dermatologist or something sheesh.

Comment

Jesus Christ. I haven't slept and you two are arguing about who has full blown diabetes or not. Go see a dermatologist or something sheesh.

Diabetes?

Dude, what type of drugs you on?

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                            Diabetes?

Dude, what type of drugs you on?

Kratom

Comment

Kratom

Lol....

Comment

Skip to Navigation

StoreCareer CenterAffiliate LoginContact Us

Donate to MHA

Menu

Search

About UsProgramsTake a ScreenFind HelpDo MoreLearn MoreDonatePolicyNews & Events

this page

You are here

The State of Mental Health in America

Mental Health Facts, Stats, and Data

Mental Health America is committed to promoting mental health as a critical part of overall wellness. We advocate for prevention services for all, early identification and intervention for those at risk, integrated services, care and treatment for those who need it, and recovery as the goal.*

We believe that gathering and providing up-to-date data and information about disparities faced by individuals with mental health problems is a tool for change.

Mental Health in America 2017Ranking Overview and Key FindingsRanking GuidelinesRanking the States*- Results of Overall, Adult, Youth, Prevlance, and Access to Care RankingsAdult Data*- Adult Prevlance and Access DataYouth Data*- Youth Prevalence and Access DataPrevalence Data*- How many adults and youth have a mental health or substance use problem in America?Access to Care Data*- How many adults and youth have access to insurance and mental health treatment in America?Glossary and Citations*- For Indicators & Positive and Poor OutcomesDownload a Printable ReportAccess to Mental Health Care and IncarcerationMental Health Voting*- A look at access to mental health care compared with political make up across the states

The State of Mental Health in America

In the above links you will find a Collection of Data across all 50 states and the District of Columbia answering the following questions:

How many adults and youth have mental health issues?How many adults and youth have substance use issues?How many adults and youth have access to insurance?How many adults and youth have access to adequate insurance?How many adults and youth have access to mental health care?Which states have higher barriers to accessing mental health care?

Our Goal:

To provide a snapshot of mental health status among youth and adults for policy and program planning, analysis, and evaluation;To track changes in prevalence of mental health issues and access to mental health care;To understand how changes in natinoal data reflect the impact of legislation and policies; and.To increase dialogue and improve outcomes for individuals and families with mental health needs

Why Gather this Information?

Using national survey data allows us to measure a community’s mental health needs, access to care, and outcomes regardless of the differences between the states and their varied mental health policies.Rankings explore which states are more effective at addressing issues related to mental health and substance use.Analysis may reveal similarities and differences among states in order to begin assessing how federal and state mental health policies result in more or less access to care.Key Findings1 in 5 Adults have a mental health condition.*That's over 40 million Americans; more than the populations of New York and*Florida*combined.Youth mental health is worsening.*Rates of youth depression increased from 8.5% in 2011 to 11.1% in 2014. Even with severe depression, 80% of youth are left with no or insufficient treatmentMore Americans have access to services...*Access to insurance and treatment increased, as healthcare reform has reduced the rates of uninsured adults. 19% of adults remain uninsued in states that did not expand Medicaid. 13% of adults remain uninsured in states that did expand Medicaid....But most Americans still lack access to care.*56% of American adults with a mental illness did not receive treatment. Even in Vermont, the state with the best access, 43% of adults with a mental illness did not receive treatment.There is a serious mental health workforce shortage. In states with the lowest workforce, there's only 1 mental health professional per 1,000 individuals. This includes psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, counselors, and psychiatric nurses combined.Less access to care means more incarceration. Arkansas, Mississippi, and Alabama had the least access to care and highest rates of imprisonment. There are over 57,000 people with mental health conditions in prison and jail in those states alone. That's enough to fill Madison Square Garden three times.Last Year's State of Mental Health in America - Mental Health Data, Maps, and Report

Policy

Current LegislationLegislative PrioritiesPolicy IssuesPosition StatementsAdvocacy NetworkThe State of Mental Health in AmericaAccess to Care DataAccess to Mental Health Care and Adult IncarcerationAdult DataDownload the Printable ReportElection Year: Mental Health and PoliticsGlossary and CitationsPrevalence DataRanking GuidelinesRanking the StatesYouth DataRegional Policy CouncilResearch and Reports

Find
                                MHA in Your Area

Join
                                Our Mailing List

Mind

Your Health

Screen for 9
                                common conditions.**GO

Help

Support MHA

Donate or set up a
                                recurring gift.**GIVE

500 Montgomery Street, Suite 820
                                *Alexandria, VA 22314

Phone*(703) 684.7722

Toll Free*(800) 969.6642

Fax*(703) 684.5968

Select LanguageEnglishArabicFrenchGermanItalianRussianSpa nish

Print this Page

-A+A

HomeContact UsStoreCareer CenterSite PoliciesSite MapDonateAffiliate Login

SEO Provided by Pikes Peak SEO

[emoji767] Copyright 2017 | Mental Health America | Formerly known as the National Mental Health Association. MHA permits electronic copying and sharing of all portions of its public website and requests in return only the customary copyright acknowledgement, using "[emoji767] Copyright Mental Health America" and the date of the download.

The links on this page may contain document data that requires additional software to open:

Adobe Reader is required to download PDF documents.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X