No announcement yet.

Dallas McCarver dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bori wtf did you just post you fucken nutter.

Comment

Rado has no sympathy lately... If something happen to you Rado I would have sympathy cause u got kids and shit...

It's a dangerous game and especially when you get older..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

https://youtu.be/JM22oAcgER8

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
          Rado has no sympathy lately... If something happen to you Rado I would have sympathy cause u got kids and shit...

It's a dangerous game and especially when you get older..

I'm not crying for Dallas. I didn't know the guy. But yea I feel for his family and friends.

Rado just talks sometimes. Doesn't have any concept of his words sometimes.

Comment

True... I actually forgot about it already,but these post keep reminding me.. plus everyone won't stop on IG...

I was just imagining him dying... if he was really going hypo and panicking trying to stuff all that food

Comment

True... I actually forgot about it already,but these post keep reminding me.. plus everyone won't stop on IG...

I was just imagining him dying... if he was really going hypo and panicking trying to stuff all that food

He should have drank fucken Gatorade or any kind of liquid sugar. Stupid trying to shove food down his throat. Fruit juice or whatever would have been much faster acting compared to whole food.

Comment

Idk man.. sometimes in a situation like that you just can't think straight . Especially when your blood sugar is dropping that fast...

When I go hypo I'm confused as fuck

Comment

True

Comment

https://youtu.be/JM22oAcgER8

He talks the first 5 minutes about what he's about to say. Lol. Get to the point Gregg fuck sake

Comment

What a dumb video from Gregg. No shit bodybuilding isn't going to take care of it's "athletes" like the NFL or The Yankees or some shit. It's not a sport and there is no money in it compared to major league sport. He's talking like a Looney. He means well but his views on what bodybuiding is as an organization is silly.

Comment

Exactly is not a sport...but he expects Arnold to do something about it

Comment

Not a sport? Kinda agree bro, but what do we call that? Lol

Serious question, not being a wise ass

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                            Not a sport? Kinda agree bro, but what do we call that? Lol

Serious question, not being a wise ass
                            Beauty pageant

Comment

What exactly? These guys are uninsurable. The "sport" exists literally because of drugs. Take away the drugs and we have no bodybuiding. So exactly what is Arnold supposed to do? Gregg isn't living in the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                                What exactly? These guys are uninsurable. The "sport" exists literally because of drugs. Take away the drugs and we have no bodybuiding. So exactly what is Arnold supposed to do? Gregg isn't living in the real world.
                                Exactly that it's not a sport... they don't have the insurance like the major sports have..
                                Ever since bigger faster stronger documentary gregg has been bashing Arnold...so obviously he has some grudge against him..

Comment

Working...
                                X