Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were you deceived?

Were you deceived?
    I think we all have been, check out this link.

http://boards.elitefitness.com/foru...23&pagenumber=3

can you cut and paste . some of us . have let our membership lapse .LOL , what are we talking about here ?

Comment

Originally posted by teekahty
      can you cut and paste . some of us . have let our membership lapse .LOL , what are we talking about here ?
      You know, I pretty much keep to myself, add to threads when I can...and there are numerous people on this board I haved helped through hard times...out of my own pocket.

I don't make alot of money folks, my pension from the military is only about 2,300$ per month, single father, and I still try to help folks out when I can....and I will not name names, but there are quite a few on this board, and many others....

When Natty first told me he had cancer, I was hurt, he is my friend, and I sent him gifts, food, and little tokens to lift his spirits, talked with him on MSN many times, sometimes to cheer him up, others to rag his ass and make him laugh....

I found out his parents didn't really like him, and he had his own place, paid for his brothers funeral, and even sent money to a member to help this person out when they were facing a very hard finicial difficulty....Now I ask, who couldn't care for a guy like this!!!

Don't give Matt shit folks......I have known for a few weeks it was all made up...I still never said a thing...I guess I was ashamed I was taken in....I suck, and I am pissed at myself, I have always prided myself on bieng a good judge of character, but this time I was wrong....

He does not have cancer, he is healthy, shaved his head and eyebrows and took black and white photos, his brother is alive and well, and he still lives at home....

I am sorry I didn't say alot sooner, but I really needed to talk with a few other folks to make sure...Just think how I would've felt if I posted shit like this and it wasn't true, I would never be able to live with myself again.....

Matt...My friend, my hats off to you my airborne brother....as much as it pains me to say this...Officers somehow always prove, they have bigger balls than NCO's at times....

All I ask of this board, or any other....JUST FORGET HIS SHIT ALTOGETHER.....What's done is done....and in the end, going through life with no friends is a worse Hell than most could ever imagine....

I also apologize to the board as well for letting this go on as long as it has....Not a great way for a Mod to act.....

Ranger

Comment

damn sum people.....

Comment

wow.

Comment

Kick his ass Sea bass.

Comment

damn brother, it seems you are more hurt than angry. its tough to consider someone your trusted friend and they are just scamming you. props to you for handleing iy maturely without any threats of assbeatings and the such.

Comment

kick his ass? id bury the bastard...but im sure he'll die a horrible death for sumtin so fucked up anyway

Comment

Damn, that sucks.

Comment

*sigh* :( Very sad. :(:(:(:(

Comment

I saw a thred about this at steroidology also. If this is true it's very sad.

Comment

I still am not convinced that Natty made anything up. No one has offered any kind of proof or good reason to think so. It is so annoying that just because someone posts "I know he's lying" everyone else goes "oh, wow, Natty's such a shithead" without asking, "Why should we believe that he's lying?" How does Ranger know (the person who posted on elite)? Because he heard from another member? This hearsay stuff is out of control. I am going to defend Natty until someone gives me a good REASON to think otherwise. I suggest everyone else do the same, because ostracizing someone who may REALLY have had cancer as a "liar" because one person said so with no proof to back it up is really fucked up.

Comment

How about if he admitted it to another member?

Comment

well id otn kno anyone from over there but as i read it i see it so if sumon was to show that this guy was for real then id be inclined to say sorry for thinin otherwise but untill then i dotn care cuz i dont know any of thes peeps ........my lfie goes on now :p

Comment

Originally posted by njjuicer
                              well id otn kno anyone from over there but as i read it i see it so if sumon was to show that this guy was for real then id be inclined to say sorry for thinin otherwise but untill then i dotn care cuz i dont know any of thes peeps ........my lfie goes on now :p
                              And how would you propose that he show that he's for real? That's like asking everyone accused of a crime to prove that they didn't do it. In other words, ridiculous! That's why people are innocent until proven guilty. You have to prove that Natty was in fact lying.

If he admitted it to someone, how would I know? Unless he goes on the boards under his name and goes, "Yes, I lied, I suck" I'm not gonna buy it. Anyone could come on here and claim that he admitted he lied.

Comment

Working...
                              X