X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree nakd is good for her ;)

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      Now, lets concentrate on getting VeggieLifterGal naked. :)
      We already were. Glad you could catch up so quickly :D

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
        We already were. Glad you could catch up so quickly :D
        LOL

Comment

OK, I thought some things over and discussed some things with people I respect highly. I'm going to let this issue go. Natty himself has disappeared from the boards anyways...that says something big. If the accusations are true, which is how they're looking right now, well, that's a really big shame. That hurt a lot of people who really cared about him. At the same time, he's shown himself to be a caring person at heart, and that's not something you can fake. Some people just have issues...

Comment

Originally posted by VeggieLifterGal
            OK, I thought some things over and discussed some things with people I respect highly. I'm going to let this issue go. Natty himself has disappeared from the boards anyways...that says something big. If the accusations are true, which is how they're looking right now, well, that's a really big shame. That hurt a lot of people who really cared about him. At the same time, he's shown himself to be a caring person at heart, and that's not something you can fake. Some people just have issues...

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. No need for anymore talk. Just get nekkid. :p

Comment

Originally posted by teekahty
              Ok ... your dressed again ... let me explain how this works .. you start off dressed , you take a little off each pic , until BAM Nudity ... ok your new go ahead try again .................
              SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. No need for anymore talk. Just get nekkid.

i love you guys:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER

Now, lets concentrate on getting VeggieLifterGal naked. :)
                Gotta have priorities, after all...

Comment

Originally posted by edvedr
                  SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. No need for anymore talk. Just get nekkid.

i love you guys:rofl:
                  Hey put that in qoutes and quite trying to steel my posts :madfu:

:D

Comment

Still waiting for more nekkidness here :agree:

Comment

well this is the internet....I am sure people lie all the time.....

will this affect my cycle? no...will this affect the knowledge that I am trying to gain on AAS? no.....will this affect my training? no....I'd say just forget about it.........

anyway veggigal seemed to get more attention then these accusation anyway.....

you look cute sweetheart...

Comment

Grow weary of natty thing. Talk of nakedness better. :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by rock
                          well this is the internet....I am sure people lie all the time.....

will this affect my cycle? no...will this affect the knowledge that I am trying to gain on AAS? no.....will this affect my training? no....I'd say just forget about it.........

anyway veggigal seemed to get more attention then these accusation anyway.....

you look cute sweetheart...

If you don't have anything Nekkid to say than don't say anything at all :p

Comment

Give in to the dark side and drop drawers :beaver:

Comment

Bah, I dont believe any of this, its all bogus.....christ its at Elite. Take the drama elsewhere.

Comment

^:rofl:

Comment

Working...
                                X