Were you deceived?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rubberduckyo
    How about if he admitted it to another member?
    Good to see you here Rubberduckyo!

Comment

damn damn damn calm down im jsut sayin it has no barign whatsoeve ron me so otherwsie i think it sucks for the other guy

Comment

Then you're gonna keep slamming your head against that wall, girly. I DO apologize for that. But for me? This matter is dropped and I will move on.

Comment

Originally posted by rubberduckyo
          Then you're gonna keep slamming your head against that wall, girly. I DO apologize for that. But for me? This matter is dropped and I will move on.
          What do you mean by that? I didn't understand your post. What proverbial wall?

Comment

Originally posted by VeggieLifterGal
            Good to see you here Rubberduckyo!
            Been here awhile, Girly. Nice to see you. Feel free to pop me a pm when ya get a sec. :)

Comment

Well after they way my name has been drug through the mud as of late, I don't know what I will be able to say here. I would think that anyone that knows Ranger would know him to be a very respectable man. He has been at Elite since 1996 and is a longtime respected member of the boards. I can think of many of his friends, including Nicole that would do just about anything for the guy. Also, if BOUNCER here is the same BOUNCER I think it is, he knows Ranger well.

I will say this, just so that its clear and then I will leave. From what I have been told over the last few days, at least 3-5 people have spoken with different members of Nattys family. They know his Mom, Dad and Grandpa I also believe his cousin. His family all has denied that Natty ever had cancer. I do not want to go into much more than that as many friends and people at Elite have been really hurt over all of this. I myself am struggling bad as Natty decided to tell the world that I was the person "Paperclip" that called him out. I have taken more heat over all of this than you can imagine and I wasn't even at home when it happened.

Not that anyone cares, but at one time I was close to Natty. My wife and I spoke to him all the time. I even helped give him advice on how to sue his employer for Emotional Distress when he called me weeping from his office. Then after catching him in a few lies, I called him out on Elite and called him a liar and said I didn't want to be friends anymore. Since then anytime Natty gets into shit it seems like I get the blame. He had/has so many people wrapped up around his finger from chatting so much people just believe him.

Well, if you want to believe him then fine. However, members here, members at Ology and members at Elite have taken the next step. Many have got the information on Natty and have confirmed it. This is what I know, take it for what it is.

On a final note, after Natty accused me of being Paperclip and starting this rumor that led to the truth, the whole site at Ology seemed to attack me. I will say it again, I have never been Paperclip, I do not have any problems with members or people at any board. All I can hope is that the Admin and mods at Ology once seeing the truth, will take everything that Natty said with a grain of salt.

My sincere respect to Bouncer from this site and Biggie from Steriodology. I know you make think low of me, but you have been deceived. We all are hurting over this. Please feel free to contact me anytime and I will be happy to speak with you.

Peace and respect to all.
              Last edited by kronk; 08-28-03, 02:03 PM.

Comment

"LIKE SANDS THROUGH THE HOURGLASS, THESE ARE THE DAY'S OR OUR LIVES " here is my take .... ready ....... WTF EVER sorry if that sounds cold . but good god . This is an internet discussion board people... thats all . I have met some cool people on here . and I would call them friends . but at the end of the day , when I leave my office . I leave this too... ... and so do all of you. someone in this whole scenario is a piece of shit either the guy who faked cancer , or the guy who started the lie that he was faking cancer . we all get that . but short of God himself descending from the heavens to point the finger at one of the two parties , we probably will never know which side is which , SO C'EST LA VIE BABY , I am going to go back to talking dirty to the numerous Hot chicks on this board . and exit this soap opera ASAP!

Comment

Teekahty, that's a good point. I guess there's no way to ever know for sure unless someone posts up some evidence better than "so and so is a good guy and he said X." Because prior to this episode, everyone who knows Natty would call him an extremely good guy, too.

You also made another good point. This is a fucking internet chat board about bodybuilding, and someone actually called his grandpa and his mother to ask if Natty had cancer? Just a little out of hand, no? People all over the bodybuilding world now hate the poor guy for something he may or may not have done.

And...now here's my usual rant: Regarding calling his family - its no proof either way. they may not want to tell such a personal medical issue to a total stranger, they may not be in contact with Natty, and either way, there'd be no way to verify what they said other than taking someone's word. Post up a document signed by Natty saying he lied and I'll believe you. Post *any* kind of verifiable evidence and I'll believe you. Hearsay is not verifiable evidence!!!

Comment

Ok, one more thing:

Where are those people that came out in the numbers to defend him on Steroidology like Mrs P? I do notice their absence this time around and it does make me suspicious.

Comment

I had another good point to: Would you happen to be Hot? :D

Comment

And how would you propose that he show that he's for real?
                        Like this. Duh :rolleyes:
                        Attached Files

Comment

Ok, one more thing:

Where are those people that came out in the numbers to defend him on Steroidology like Mrs P? I do notice their absence this time around and it does make me suspicious.
                          I'm keeping quiet because if I have been lied to, then I'm very hurt...if I wasn't lied to I'm happy, however, the whole situation is VERY stressful and I'm getting hives (I look lovely with red spots) so I will not be discussing it again.

The boards are supposed to be informational and fun...not like this.

Comment

You also made another good point. This is a fucking internet chat board about bodybuilding, and someone actually called his grandpa and his mother to ask if Natty had cancer? Just a little out of hand, no? People all over the bodybuilding world now hate the poor guy for something he may or may not have done.
                            This will be my final post on this subject at this board and after today I will not post on it anymore. I just wanted to respond to this comment. The reason why people went as far as they did is because this moved WAY beyond an internet thing. People sent him a lot of gifts and such. People are out money over this lie and some of these people have very little money to begin with, but they have huge hearts. Some people met him in person and shared their lives with him, opening their hearts home and family to him. So while it may be the internet and it may seem strange, a lot of people are very devastated by it.

As for me, I got crushed for no reason at all. People took what he said at face value and that was that.

I am with Rubberducky on this one. I am letting this drop, I am sure we will all see more to come, but I am done. My apologies to the staff of this board and ology once again. Peace and respect.

Comment

Kronk . this does not have to be the last time you post on this board , bro... No one here is picking sides . on anything . and No one has PM'ed me regarding you being a problem . so anytime you want to be post feel free .

Comment

Originally posted by teekahty
                                Kronk . this does not have to be the last time you post on this board , bro... No one here is picking sides . on anything . and No one has PM'ed me regarding you being a problem . so anytime you want to be post feel free .
                                Exactly. I don't judge people by others words. I make my own decision. I can think for myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X